3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
El Shadda1 30.10.21 09:19 pm

Witchfire

Platforms: PC / Steam

Genre: FPS

Developer: The Astronauts

Publisher:

Release date: 

Official website: http://www.theastronauts.com/2017/12/new-game-witchfire/

Localization:

54 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niakron 30.10.21

In general, purely in terms of gameplay, the Shadow Warrior reminded me. With these incessant jerks and some kind of magic

Modified on December 8, 2017 by Niakron

E
El Shadda1 30.10.21

7 minutes ago, Niakron said:

In general, purely in terms of gameplay, the Shadow Warrior reminded me. With these incessant jerks and some kind of magic

I did not play in the seam, but everything seems to be obvious from the trailer - a paykiller with a grafon. and this is an absolute victory

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

I didn't like two things:

1.Vyrviglazno-lettuce portals (well, these are trifles of course).

2.Novomodnaya, understated position / aiming of weapons, than the center of the screen did not please - still can not understand?

===

Otherwise, it seems like nothing, we are waiting for more gameplay, the project may be interesting.

D
Deo_Neo 30.10.21

Looks gorgeous. The shooter mechanics seem unusual. 

a
aRmOnDo 30.10.21

I liked how they opened the trailer. "From the creators of walking stimulants ... but also cool meat shooters." And how they started with a walk in the woods, and ended up with some kind of Van Helsing simulator. Waiting, I believe Ethan Quarry was a favorite walking stimulator when the genre was popular.

J
Jordan. 30.10.21

xs what's the gameplay

but the picture is just a wasp

L
Ligfip1 30.10.21

9 hours ago, Grantovich said:

I didn't like two things:

1.Vyrviglazno-lettuce portals (well, these are trifles of course).

2.Novomodnaya, understated position / aiming of weapons, than the center of the screen did not please - still can not understand?

===

Otherwise, it seems like nothing, we are waiting for more gameplay, the project may be interesting.

Because crossher

q
qdash 30.10.21

Mixed feelings. Visually, I also like the fact that the right people are doing it, which seems to be a good application for the desired result. But the general scale of the project is not clear, the weapon looks extremely commonplace, like the whole concept as a whole. Although it is purely, of course, you can play to admire the locations.

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

Well, finally, we remembered what shooters were able to do in the first place

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

10 hours ago, Ligfip1 said:

Because crossher

0e11e8b5a4a80344d4644836b6886da2-full.jp

===

I hope the game will have a dynamic music, divided into calm atmospheric and combat rhythm motives.

n
n6x6n6x 30.10.21

I wonder what the developers decided not to do on consoles? With the exception of Wolfe 2, all the other story-line jokers sold well.: troll_face_63:

Modified December 10, 2017 by n6x6n6x

S
Stig 30.10.21

n6x6n6x obviously due to lack of internal resources 

Q
Qvasik 30.10.21

n6x6n6x They will release the port in half a year, like the same shadow warrior 2, which the subject is very much like.

L
Lex mercer 30.10.21

When it comes out, that's what's important. And then wait another two years, for example :(

H
Hroft23 30.10.21

For the year, not a single news on the game ((But the visual and the seed, which is being done by the developers of Paykiller and the designers of Ethan Carter, really sunk into the soul. I hope for Avards the trailer for the game will flash again

L
Ligfip1 30.10.21

Somewhere a tweet flashed

There should be a trailer for tga

a
aden 30.10.21

Strange guys, their site does not work, and the last posts in social networks were published exactly a year ago. Given that there is no publisher yet, there are big doubts about the game, although I liked the first trailer very much.

N
Nobel gamer 30.10.21

New screenshot. 

Witchfire-new.jpg

The team claimed that the game is still far from release so don't expect to be playing it anytime soon.

q
qdash 30.10.21

Once the headlights sucks. I would like to already appreciate what they have done there.

J
Jelektronik 30.10.21

7 hours ago, Nobel Gamer said:

New screenshot. 

Reacted quickly, the hike developed the hamag read : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12: