3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spoony 31.10.21 12:52 am

Necromunda: Hired Gun

QHECsRN.png

Developer: Streum On Studio

Publisher: Focus Home Interactive

Platforms: PC (Steam | EGS), PS5 | PS4, Xbox Series | ONE

Release date: 01.06.2021

Official site, Twitter

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

49 Comments
Sort by:
n
n6x6n6x 31.10.21

The last dls to doom is stylistically like wahoo, and now we have waha, which is played like doom.

podxg4vuco0-768x326.jpg

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

Yeah, the development of desving, the game where shooting is the worst aspect of it. Shoot at the tyranids and not understand if you hit and in general that genestealer died there or not. I don't even want to remember the miles in that game, the zero impact. Faith in developers is zero, I'm waiting for the darktide further.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

24 minutes ago, GrayHarvey said:

Yeah, the development of desving, the game where shooting is the worst aspect of it. Shoot at the tyranids and not understand if you hit and in general that genestealer died there or not. I don't even want to remember the miles in that game, the zero impact. Faith in developers is zero, I'm waiting for the darktide further.

Well, in their previous game, Space Hulk: Deathwing, there was generally relatively good shooting, the arsenal was scanty, of course, and the game itself was boring, but the guns weren't shitty for sure.

Here, judging by the video as a whole, it's also not bad, when shooting there is a good animation of the desynchronization of the front sight and rear sight in a random order, I personally have no complaints about shooting, the location of the weapon is not the best, I do not like it when the barrels go beyond the lower right corner and steal a lot places on the screen, nowadays very few people do this ...

In general, the project is of interest, I'm waiting, I hope they won't screw up with the crosshair, they will allow it to be off.

K
KuP9I 31.10.21

Added a list of platforms with links to pre-order and updated the logo

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Boxes with prizes flying out of corpses are a bit messy with the gameplay, the game designer was clearly mistaken with this method of marking loot.

And the sound of the shooting is a little lackluster. But overall, nothing at all.

n
n6x6n6x 31.10.21

Damn, the game looks too cool for the price tag of 1600 rubles (no discount), there is clearly some kind of catch. : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:Most likely the game is short. 

UPD: ah, the foreign price is 40 bucks - then it's normal.: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Modified on 5 April by n6x6n6x

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

N
Nightynight 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Grantovich said:

Cheto enemies do not react at all to hits : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

2 hours ago, NightyNight said:

Cheto enemies do not react at all to hits : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

Because this is the development of desving, and for them it is the norm. If I were people who were unfamiliar with their previous game, I would moderate expectations.

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

If only the guys would succeed, otherwise the shooters are in trouble now.
I've started to shoot at the bezrybe genre in TimeSplitters on PS2.
They knew how before: frog23:

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

New trailer for Necromunda: Hired Gun introduces the hive city.

CxlnXuW-fgT4qp8T-lq7cw.jpeg? 800-auto

Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developers StreumOn Studio have released a new trailer for their upcoming first-person shooter Necromunda: Hired Gun, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, featuring the hive city of Necromunda.

The harsh and brutal city of Necromunda awaits you, a place where you can find everything - at a reasonable price. Introduce yourself to Martyr's End, the hub of all the action, contracts and factions in your little corner of Necromunda. There you will meet everyone from Cal Jericho, the infamous bounty hunter who saved your life, to the local barmaid who will keep you informed. This is also where you train, improve your bionic addons, customize your character, and choose the next contract.

Necromunda: Hired Gun is a fast-paced and brutal game that gives you endless opportunities to fight your enemies. Run up the wall, use double jumps, use the grappling hook attached to your wrist to rush towards, disarm or dodge enemies. Plus, everything from your brain to your feet and your beloved dog can be improved if you receive money from your contracts.

Necromunda: Hired Gun Coming June 1, 2021 On PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

Spoiler

Focus Home Interactive has announced the purchase of Streum On Studio. The French studio was founded in 2007 and is responsible for games such as EYE Divine Cybermancy and Space Hulk: Deathwing, which have sold nearly a million copies.

Streum On Studio is currently working on Necromunda: Hired Gun, an immersive action game based on one of the flagship licenses of the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The release of the game, scheduled for June 1, 2021, has generated a lot of interest from both the press and the players.

Nothing is known about the value of the deal, except that Focus Home Interactive acquired a majority stake in Streum On Studio, both in cash and in FHI.

Necromunda: Hired Gun is coming to PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox X / S.

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

P
Paletz 31.10.21

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

The more trailers, the more I am convinced that there will be a fairly average shooter.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Could show body kit for the barrel, a scanty video turned out.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Systems: Minimum (low settings, 1080p / 30 fps) Operating system: 64-bit Windows 10, processor: AMD FX 6300 X6 or Intel Core i5-3570K, video card: Radeon HD 7770 or GeForce GTX 560 Ti (1 GB VRAM), DirectX 12, RAM: 8 GB, storage space: 50 GB. Recommended ("epic" settings, 1080p / 60 fps) Operating system: 64-bit Windows 10, processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or Intel Core i5-8600K, video card: Radeon RX 5600 or GeForce GTX 1660 (6 GB VRAM), DirectX 12, RAM: 16 GB, storage space: 50 GB.