3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spoony 31.10.21 12:52 am

Necromunda: Hired Gun

QHECsRN.png

Developer: Streum On Studio

Publisher: Focus Home Interactive

Platforms: PC (Steam | EGS), PS5 | PS4, Xbox Series | ONE

Release date: 01.06.2021

Official site, Twitter

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stig 31.10.21

: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

B
Bending Unit 22 31.10.21

Directed by Zack Snyder: Don't rush to buy the console version of Necromunda: Hired Gun https://gamemag.ru/specials/157440/necromunda-shooter-wtf

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

And I said that these developers do not know how to make games. The disintegrating was a parasha with a beautiful visul, and here it is again. What a surprise : Aww-yeah-meme:

S
Segla26 31.10.21

Well, the fact that the game is raw is normal. Is it 2021 anyway?

Can I put the keyboard / mouse on the box?

And in more detail, gentlemen, what are the complaints about the game? Do not offer to watch Belarusian fools.

And then I look before the release of drooling drool on 2 pages, and after the release. Modest impressions: "shit, let's go further. Point"

Modified on June 5 by Segla26

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

1 hour ago, Segla26 said:

Well, the fact that the game is raw is normal. Is it 2021 anyway?

Can I put the keyboard / mouse on the box?

And in more detail, gentlemen, what are the complaints about the game? Do not offer to watch Belarusian fools.

And then I look before the release, drooling was allowed on 2 pages, and after the release. Modest impressions: "shit, let's go further. Point"

Swing the "extended demo" and feel it yourself, it's better not to trust someone else's opinion, and the product is very special, plus the general curvature in the details. But if you do not have a very pretentious taste, it may come in.

And if he is also a fan of the universe, he may even be a treadmill.

As for me, this is 6/10, maximum 7, provided that everything is sanded.

C
Chiebout 31.10.21

Thanks to the developers of this game. You start to look at many things differently. For example, Doom Eternal did not come to you in due time, well, there is a weapon for each mob, platforming, there are always no cartridges - it's stuffy. And then you launch this necromunda and ... crimson with shame in front of the developers from id, you go to re-install Doom Eternal.  

S
Segla26 31.10.21

Grantovich 

Thanks for the detailed review.

At 06.06.2021 at 00:24, Grantovich said:

it's better not to trust someone else's opinion, 

Yes, with him, with someone else's opinion, the matter is, when you ask him, they are silent or "go play it yourself." But if not necessary, then there are a couple

k
komrad13 31.10.21

At 06/02/2021 at 17:54, Bending Unit 22 said: Directed by Zack Snyder: Don't rush to buy the console version of Necromunda: Hired Gun https://gamemag.ru/specials/157440/necromunda-shooter-wtf

Listen, you were so intrigued at one time, but when will the PS4 and Juan version of the game come out for review?

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

Spoiler

DoESDMNuMOU-_Fl9R3L06w.jpeg? 800-auto

Focus Home Interactive has rolled out the latest update 1.005 for Necromunda: Hired Gun. This update contains the third major patch for the game, which includes several new features and bug fixes. Some of the innovations include opening the weapon wheel, or the cyber wheel now triggers slow motion, and the obligatory stunner can now be replaced with another stunner.

New features

Opening the weapon wheel or cyber wheel now triggers slow motion (this feature can be disabled in the settings). The required stun can now be replaced with another stun. The takedown restriction system has been removed. The new system is still in internal testing so that it can be added in a future patch. Added support for AMD FSR. Settings for smoothing mastiff animations (movement, rotation, etc.). Added mastiff animation when killing enemies on his back. Friendly NPCs are now targeted by mortars instead of being instantly killed in the Citadel.

Necromunda: Hired Gun is available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S platforms.