3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chieffy 31.10.21 12:52 am

Black Mesa: Source

We are discussing the expected by many modification of Black Mesa: Source for HL2. This is a global modification that brings the first Half Live to the rails of the latest version of the Source engine. It is created by a group of enthusiasts consisting of prof. developers. The release is scheduled for the second quarter of 2009.
Interview with developers
[url = http: //www.hl-inside.ru/interviews/moddb-bms/] http://www.hl-inside.ru/interviews/moddb-bms/ [/ url]
[url = http:
//www.gamemag.ru/news/34108/
[[/url ] Debut Trailer [youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v= oGlhgVz5r6E [/ youtube]
official page
[url = http: //blackmesasource.com/] http://blackmesasource.com/ [/ url]
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetSky 31.10.21

heh they edro with ep1 took

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] [member = Qwilma] [/ b], download torrents
and no, do not slow down, although when

S
Sendze 31.10.21

[media = ''] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvgEx1g9dW4 [/ media]

... 31.10.21

there is no limit to disappointment.

at the very beginning, I was not given a nail puller in the right place (it is not there or I didn’t see it? Before it was impossible to pass without it), and the guard from whom I always took the first pistol turned out to be immortal, I had to carry it with me in order to shoot zombies or throw torches from somewhere.

As a result, the office, where the fascinating makruha with headcrabs first begins, became something incredibly dull ... without a nail puller ...

why the hell did she go to change the very gameplay that has never become outdated?
a great seal engulfed me.

the mod is suitable for neophytes, but even after so many years I remember everything to the smallest detail and it makes me terribly angry when it was remade for ridiculous pop music with an immortal guard with zombies, which were stuck in more, but they ruined a whole moment in the office without handing a nail picker. Modified January 9, 2013 by user ...

R
RimasG 31.10.21

Why the hell did she go to change the same gameplay that has never been outdated?

: scared07:

when remade for ridiculous pop with the immortal guard zombies

:-D

HL was considered the best-selling game in its release year and almost a real cult 

So, as a result, pop music began to be altered to match pop music.

Modified January 9, 2013 by Maximus

S
SsobGib 31.10.21

[Quote] there is no limit to disappointment. at the very beginning, I was not given a nail puller in the right place (it’s not there or I didn’t see it? before it was impossible to pass without it), and the guard from whom I always took the first pistol turned out to be immortal, he had to be carried with me in order to shoot zombies or throw torches from somewhere. As a result, the office, where the fascinating makruha with headcrabs first begins, became something incredibly dull ... without a nail puller ... why the hell did she go to change the very gameplay that has never become outdated? a great seal engulfed me. The mod is suitable for neophytes, but even after so many years I remember everything to the smallest detail and it makes me terribly angry when it was remade for ridiculous pop music with an immortal guard with zombies, which were stuck in more, but they ruined a whole moment in the office without handing a nail picker. [/ quote] Ie you haven’t even gone through the first chapter, but are you already drawing some conclusions? Don't you think that this is somehow not reasonable? Can you master at least half of the game?

... 31.10.21

Those. you haven’t even gone through the first chapter, but are you already drawing some conclusions? Don't you think that this is somehow not reasonable? Can you master at least half of the game?
What other conclusions can be drawn if they redesigned the most excellent gameplay of the beginning of the game? play further to piss yourself off?

beginning:
- the first headcrab does not jump out of the can and does not kill anyone, as in the original, and this is the very moment when the player tries to examine him for the first time, and the little asshole attacks
- the nail
gun was not given - the sesuriti is immortal and the pistol does not give
- the moment with by attacking headcrabs in the office, it is completely merged
- in the room further without a nail puller, it also turns out differently

, then they are corrected and stop spoiling everything?

in fact, in the original by this moment the player was already involved in the gameplay, there are still dances by the handle. type of mod for neophytes who themselves would not have mastered the beginning? Modified January 10, 2013 by ...

L
Lex mercer 31.10.21

I didn't know where to post it, but I want to show it. New record for high-speed passage of Half-Life. Yes, I understand that all this is due to bugs and shortcomings of the game design, but damn it! Try it yourself! Personally, I'm impressed :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk4kX9WEcZA

B
BlackGrishka 31.10.21

Those. you haven’t even gone through the first chapter, but are you already drawing some conclusions? Don't you think that this is somehow not reasonable? Can you master at least half of the game?
What other conclusions can be drawn if they redesigned the most excellent gameplay of the beginning of the game? play further to piss yourself off?

beginning:
- the first headcrab does not jump out of the can and does not kill anyone, as in the original, and this is the very moment when the player tries to examine him for the first time, and the little asshole attacks
- the nail
gun was not given - the sesuriti is immortal and the pistol does not give
- the moment with by attacking headcrabs in the office, it is completely merged
- in the room further without a nail puller, it also turns out differently

, then they are corrected and stop spoiling everything?

in fact, in the original by this moment the player was already involved in the gameplay, there are still dances by the handle. type of mod for neophytes who themselves would not have mastered the beginning?

but nothing that the crowbar is given further, and it is presented much more spectacularly than in the original? and the beginning, on the contrary, turned out to be more scary and atmospheric than in the original

... 31.10.21

and nothing that give a crowbar further
as nothing? is it very sad for a half-lover who hoped that only the graphics would really be updated,
 and it was presented much more spectacularly than in the original? and the beginning, on the contrary, turned out to be more scary and atmospheric than in the original, what was the worst
, when the immortal sesuriti appeared in the game? it used to be feared that the valuable companion would throw the hooves away.

And what was terrible at the beginning when they removed the moment when the first headcrab jumps out of a glass flask and starts killing scientists, and you still have no shit with you?
Kleiner ran to the bank to look at him, how awful it was. in the original, the headcrab kills both dudes in the same room.

But what is really funny - picking up a fire without visible hands and throwing it at a zombie, which for some reason immediately flares up (a headcrab pisses with alcohol on it?) Looks more primitive, ridiculous and stupid than the old scuffle with a nail gun from 1998.

I'm not against all the changes, but against the addition of nonsense, nonsense, casualization, the addition of pop, immortal partners, etc. Modified January 11, 2013 by ...

N
NetSky 31.10.21

I didn't know where to post it, but I want to show it. New record for high-speed passage of Half-Life. Yes, I understand that all this is due to bugs and shortcomings of the game design, but damn it! Try it yourself! Personally, I'm impressed :)

I think it didn't do without cheats, especially for high gravity and speed, this can be seen from long runs and jumps, you can't do this on the default settings, just correctly bind the buttons

B
BlackGrishka 31.10.21

as nothing? is it very sad for a half-lover who hoped that only the graphics would really be updated,
  and it was presented much more spectacularly than in the original? and the beginning, on the contrary, turned out to be more scary and atmospheric than in the original, what was the worst
, when the immortal sesuriti appeared in the game? it used to be feared that the valuable companion would throw the hooves away.

And what was terrible at the beginning when they removed the moment when the first headcrab jumps out of a glass flask and starts killing scientists, and you still have no shit with you?
Kleiner ran to the bank to look at him, how awful it was. in the original, the headcrab kills both dudes in the same room.

But what is really funny - picking up a fire without visible hands and throwing it at a zombie, which for some reason immediately flares up (a headcrab pisses with alcohol on it?) Looks more primitive, ridiculous and stupid than the old scuffle with a nail gun from 1998.

I'm not against all the changes, but against the addition of nonsense, nonsense, casualization, the addition of pop, immortal partners, etc.

I was not sad, on the contrary pleased

I'm not against all the changes, but against the addition of nonsense, nonsense, casualization, the addition of pop, immortal partners, etc.

they are not immortal, stop sucking flaws out of your finger

... 31.10.21

Vadimeys, I understand that in 1998 you were 8 years old and HL seemed like a crazy game inaccessible to the mind, so I forgive for your minus. Modern morals are like that ... they are not immortal, enough to suck the flaws out of the finger,
I did not say that everyone is immortal, but the one from which I took the gun in the original was like that.

here the zombie pressed him to the wall and beat him, and he just yelled. I went to brew coffee, but I drink natural coffee, so it is brewed in a Turk on the stove, and when I returned, the same picture continued. how long do you have to wait? hour? 7 minutes is not enough? Modified January 11, 2013 by ...

D
DarTV 31.10.21

I passed the boss for two days, and he finished in a couple of seconds)): icon_redface:

L
Lex mercer 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], you're wrong. You can follow the link to YouTube and there will be a description under the video. No cheats or modifications. Just memorizing the game and its nuances by heart. 

K
Kirsan 31.10.21

[quote name = '...' timestamp = '1357823191' post = '3057415'] - Sesuriti is immortal and does not give a pistol [/ quote] He died in my battles with zombies. And he took a pistol from him.hmmm.gif

V
Vadimeys 31.10.21

He and I died, and quickly enough

And the first time I played half, either in 2005, or in 2006

When I was 8 years old I played 

normal_1326870864.jpg

Modified January 12, 2013 by Vadimeys

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Lex Mercer' timestamp = '1357986560' post = '3060203'] You can follow the link to YouTube and there will be a description under the video [/ quote]

this does not give a guarantee, and such a jump can not be done, unless you take an upgrade but oh

L
Lexa 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], the video is true, I have a friend who did a speedrun for 46 minutes himself, and helped these guys with advice too. In general, I saw a lot of this live)

Modified January 13, 2013 by Lexa

P
PortalX3 31.10.21

Have you heard anything about the Steam version?