3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chieffy 31.10.21 12:52 am

Black Mesa: Source

We are discussing the expected by many modification of Black Mesa: Source for HL2. This is a global modification that brings the first Half Live to the rails of the latest version of the Source engine. It is created by a group of enthusiasts consisting of prof. developers. The release is scheduled for the second quarter of 2009.
Interview with developers
[url = http: //www.hl-inside.ru/interviews/moddb-bms/] http://www.hl-inside.ru/interviews/moddb-bms/ [/ url]
[url = http:
//www.gamemag.ru/news/34108/
[[/url ] Debut Trailer [youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v= oGlhgVz5r6E [/ youtube]
official page
[url = http: //blackmesasource.com/] http://blackmesasource.com/ [/ url]
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analyst 31.10.21

Full version released, but still in beta. Finally, you can start replaying the entire series.: 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791438194191/announcements/detail/1724246478625804044

S
Strange 31.10.21

Release with Xenom! Hallelujah brothers, we have waited, may the Lord Gabin and Krowbar be glorified Collective of his prophets !!! : eq:

K
KuP9I 31.10.21

On 12/24/2019 at 18:22, Strange said:

Release with Xenom! Hallelujah brothers, we have waited, may the Lord Gabin and Krowbar be glorified Collective of his prophets !!! : eq:

But version is still 0.9: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

Full release only next year.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

I'll wait for the full-fledged voice acting, and then it will be possible to organize the great marathon of all HL!

The guys from the game voice are working.

https://www.gamesvoice.ru/blackmesa

S
Strange 31.10.21

2 hours ago, KuP9I said:

Full release only next year.

Well, this will not hurt to go through the whole game already on these holidays, the numbers in the version mean little, when in fact all the content is already in the game and only polish remains.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

17 minutes ago, Strange said:

Well, this will not hurt to go through the whole game already on these holidays, the number in the version means little, when in fact all the content is already in the game and there is only polish left.

For many, during the passage of Hyun, departures happen, this is the case when it is better not to spoil your experience.

S
Strange 31.10.21

9 hours ago, Grantovich said:

For many, during the passage of Hyun, departures happen, this is the case when it is better not to spoil your experience.

Well, on all sorts of homeless systems and ancient firewood, there may be problems, yes, but in my case, I highly doubt that I will see something like that, given that in the first still free version of the BM in 2012, it passed without a single crash in the entire game.

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

Can I put a lock on FPS? And then jumping from 35 frames to 250 is not very pleasing to the eyes 

Modified December 27, 2019 by Chieffy

v
voyager 31.10.21

10 minutes ago, Chieffy said:

Can I put a lock on FPS? And then jumping from 35 frames to 250 is not very pleasing to the eyes 

fps_max 35

Modified December 27, 2019 by voyager

S
Strange 31.10.21

At 12/27/2019 at 11:09 am, Chieffy said:

And then jumping from 35 frames to 250 is not very pleasing to the eyes 

It's strange that you have such an unstable frame rate. If the card is AMD, you can set the maximum FPS in the Adrenaline panel.

I could not stand it myself, the other day I began to pass, I reached the place with the launch of the rocket, until I noticed an unstable FPS, all the same it was moving fast and ancient, and there are not a lot of polygons in the frame by modern standards.

J
JasonWU 31.10.21

It seems to me that in 2012 the game performed better in terms of optimization (

On 12/25/2019 at 09:44 PM, Grantovich said:

I'll wait for the full-fledged voice acting, and then it will be possible to organize the great marathon of all HL!

The guys from the game voice are working.

https://www.gamesvoice.ru/blackmesa

Shitty voice acting to be honest. Already available. No expressiveness. 

S
Strange 31.10.21

1 minute ago, JasonWU said:

It seems to me that in 2012 the game performed better in terms of optimization (

Neeeeeeea. It had wild brakes at the time of the rocket launch above the tentacles, for example, and in the teleport arena to Zen I caught a hellish slideshow on the then 7950.

Well, do not forget that the 2012 version did not have an advanced lighting system with dynamic shadows, it was attached less than a year ago, I think it eats a lot of resources (initially the dviglo did not support such features at all and is close), but it allows the game on DX9c to look quite decent for 2020 is already essentially a year.

In general, I would like to eventually move the game to the conditional Source2, tk. second, but all the loadings of the level in 2020 are so straining and perplexing.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

17 minutes ago, JasonWU said:

Shitty voice acting to be honest. Already available. No expressiveness.

I know English poorly, and reading subs in jesters is still perverted, so sho under pifko sgoditsa.

J
JasonWU 31.10.21

9 minutes ago, Grantovich said:

I don't know English well

Well, yes, then you don't know the plot. 

Deepest dialogues : troll_face_18:

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, JasonWU said:

Well, yes, then you don't know the plot. 

Deepest dialogues : troll_face_18:

I played for a long time, I forgot about what the professura gutarit. : icon_mrgreen: So I want to sho with voice acting, period!

: 57a8bd5db44f9_FROG16:

C
Chieffy 31.10.21

13 hours ago, Strange said:

It's strange that you have such an unstable frame rate. If the card is AMD, you can set the maximum FPS in the Adrenaline panel.

I could not stand it myself, the other day I began to pass, I reached the place with the launch of the rocket, until I noticed an unstable FPS, all the same it was moving fast and ancient, and there are not a lot of polygons in the frame by modern standards.

yeah, amd, already fixed

G
Green102 31.10.21

I decided to go through Black Mesa with Zen and suddenly remembered why many call the first half the best game of the decade and almost all time. Literally every room is a new situation, constantly something new - horror, platformer, military, tanks, helicopters, fighters, aliens, nichilant, finally

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

29 minutes ago, Green102 said:

I decided to go through Black Mesa with Zen and suddenly remembered why many call the first half the best game of the decade and almost all time. Literally every room is a new situation, constantly something new - horror, platformer, military, tanks, helicopters, fighters, aliens, nichilant, finally

I fell in love with this game from the first try. Before that, all jokers were very primitive in terms of narration, at least at that time I did not come across anything sensible in this direction. 

I played the game on the SEGA Dreamcast, the controls were disgusting, there was no performance, especially when the barrels exploded, it seemed that up to 3 frames were lost, but still this did not prevent you from enjoying the gorgeous gameplay at that time.

81003441_581588902642592_121905169588394

When the first time passed, the game seemed unrealistically difficult, it probably took a month and a half to complete it completely, so as not to lie (HL + Blue shift), but then, when I passed to pitch, literally in 4-5 days I flew on the keyboard without a crosshair, with 100 + fps, along with Opposing Force. Since then, I have no more business with consoles, because I have the experience of comparison. : icon_mrgreen:

G
Green102 31.10.21

By the way, Zen I walked slowly in about 4 and a half hours. This is essentially a separate game, as promised at the time. Moreover, for more than 7 years they have been doing

a
aden 31.10.21

At 02.01.2020 at 23:33, Grantovich said:

I fell in love with this game from the first try. Before that, all jokers were very primitive in terms of narration, at least at that time I did not come across anything sensible in this direction. 

I played the game on the SEGA Dreamcast, the controls were disgusting, there was no performance, especially when the barrels exploded, it seemed that up to 3 frames were lost, but still this did not prevent you from enjoying the gorgeous gameplay at that time.

81003441_581588902642592_121905169588394

When the first time passed, the game seemed unrealistically difficult, it probably took a month and a half to complete it completely, so as not to lie (HL + Blue shift), but then, when I passed to pitch, literally in 4-5 days I flew on the keyboard without a crosshair, with 100 + fps, along with Opposing Force. Since then, I have no more business with consoles, because I have the experience of comparison. 

The first Half-life on the Dreamcast could only be played by a terry pervert, the game was not even officially released on the console. I remember digging around with it for an hour and a half and turned it off, fortunately at that time I already had a PC version and the impression of the game was not spoiled.