3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 31.10.21 10:42 am

DOOM

icon.jpg? v1

Genre: Shooter
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Developer: Id

Official Site: link
Release Date: TBA
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgYBVdIHDPo

We'll find out new details about the game at QuakeCon from July 17th to 20th.

124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Twister 31.10.21

[quote name = '- dD-' timestamp = '1402500391' post = '4223388'] let's see if something called Call Of Doom has already been stabbed (and remade ten more times) - Bethesda said the game is far from being called DooM ... They immediately refused to do horror in favor of a game with a well-developed multiplayer, so whatever one may say, they work in this direction. [/ quote] 

Nafig such a DooM then gave up.

S
Shibito 31.10.21

Doom generally became a horror (supposedly) only from the third part (which everyone does not like). The first parts are meaty and dynamic, and they asked for multiplayer, as something obvious, I think in the early 90s, everyone would gush out from multiplayer in Duma. 

T
Twister 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Shibito' timestamp = '1402597046' post = '4226927'] Doom generally became a horror (supposedly) only from the third part (which everyone doesn't like). The first parts are meaty and dynamic, and they asked for multiplayer, as something obvious, I think in the early 90s, everyone would gush out from multiplayer in Duma. [/ quote]

In those days, it was impossible to scare people with square monsters, so the game is essentially a horror game, and I think very few people will be happy if an online shooter with a single for a tick, like in bf4, comes out.

S
Shibito 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Twister' timestamp = '1402597487' post = '4226953'] In those days it was impossible to scare people with square monsters, [/ quote]

Can. I was scared remember.  

N
NetSky 31.10.21

doom scared me) oh lol when especially the roars of the imp are heard, and you are in an empty room and already know that if you take something at the end of the room, the walls will open.

q
qdash 31.10.21

[member = 'Twister'],

[quote] Age18 [/ quote]

[quote] Nafig such a DooM then gave up. [/ quote]

Well, everything is clear.

[quote] In those days it was impossible to scare people with square monsters, so the game is essentially a horror movie [/ quote]

What horror, God forgive me? Alone In The Dark is horror (1992), and DooM is the dad of the 3D Action genre, shooters, as you say in Newspeak, FPS. The main emphasis in DooM was placed on the shooter component, which is the main feature of the game. In the second part, a multiplayer was also added, so deathmatch appeared. When some of the developers of your Battlefields and CoDs were still walking under the table and pissing for themselves. In this case, elements of horror can be seen in Wolfenstein 3D, but Wolf 3D does not make it horror. Lol.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

The teaser of the Duma member directly reminded it of the form)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrxBX7sn_xE&feature=youtu.be

Modified June 15, 2014 by NetSky

t
themoderat 31.10.21

tumblr_n6yva7YN1E1s3xc9ao1_400.jpg

N
NetSky 31.10.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9abM0L8eVg

C
Charmander 31.10.21

I remember wildly fired up from the last boss of the 3rd thought, I definitely did not expect such idiocy, you go down to hell and there is such a creature with a rocket launcher jakie2.png

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Cyberdemon is: /

C
Charmander 31.10.21

Cyberdemon is: /

Well, now yes, but then my ideas about this beautiful place were somewhat different than now.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Charmander' timestamp = '1402872855' post = '4234904'] Well, now yes, but then my ideas about this beautiful place were somewhat different than now. [/ quote]

And I liked the mastermind more than the cyberdemon) 

C
Charmander 31.10.21

Well, now yes, but then my ideas about this beautiful place were somewhat different than now.

And I liked the mastermind more than the cyberdemon) 

God knows, but I always liked the flying eye, I always wanted to scratch it.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

cacademon)

C
Charmander 31.10.21

cacademon)

mother-of-god.png

N
NetSky 31.10.21

x_804554c9.jpg

C
Charmander 31.10.21

x_804554c9.jpg

Well darling opr0JDB8.gif

C
Cool spot 31.10.21

Wow, that rare game that I look forward to and which I want to play. The main thing is not to merge.

Doom 3 is one of my favorite games.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = 'Charmander'], when in the hands of a fractioner then yes)