3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetSky 31.10.21 10:42 am

DOOM

icon.jpg? v1

Genre: Shooter
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Developer: Id

Official Site: link
Release Date: TBA
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgYBVdIHDPo

We'll find out new details about the game at QuakeCon from July 17th to 20th.

124 Comments
Sort by:
q
qdash 31.10.21

Quakecon starts today, and I congratulate everyone on this.

We catch the vidos of the new DooM and post links to the syudy. : icon_cool:

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = '- dD-' timestamp = '1405602103' post = '4294020'] We catch the vidos of the new DooM and post links here [/ quote]

The only question is if they merge, as they said that the trailer will be closed for those who will be at the quake-kon ( 

B
Barnacle 31.10.21

The event about the new DooM will be held from 3:00 to 4:00 Moscow time, i.e. in less than 8 hours.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Carmack by the way will not be

K
Kreslodav 31.10.21

[member = 'Barnacle'], will there be a stream? 

B
Barnacle 31.10.21

[member = Kreslodav], private show. Information about the time from here, the link from the site "quake kona".

h
hero olympus 31.10.21

The event about the new DooM will be held from 3:00 to 4:00 Moscow time, i.e. in less than 8 hours.

Well, finally, we will find out what is there and how.

C
Cart_Man 31.10.21

[member = 'Pulse'], that's right, first you need to see the reaction of a separate group, then adjust it and show it to the whole world.

P
Pulse 31.10.21

BsyC2EMCQAA0VLM.jpgL0

http://www.twitch.tv/Bethesda

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Pulse' timestamp = '1405620369' post = '4294741'] What the hell is a private show? Why then advertise the presentation of the game. [/ quote]

to sell more tickets for a convention, for example? 

K
Krik_iddqd 31.10.21

to sell more tickets for a convention, for example? 

There is free admission to KuKon.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

I just really hope that the new Doom doesn't get on the train for modern shooters. 

K
Krik_iddqd 31.10.21

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley

https://twitter.com/pcgamer

https://twitter.com/DaveOshry

+

http://kotaku.com/people-are-actually-seeing-doom-4-right-now-1606903942

Are being updated right now. As the saying goes: "first hand".

P
Pulse 31.10.21

Doom goes back to basics - fast run-and-gun gameplay.

The game is based on the id tech 6 engine, 1080p 60 fps.

Singleplayer demo - today

S
Snakeeater 31.10.21

There is talk of some incredible level of brutality never seen before in games. I'm a little hype now. 

I think the theme should be simply renamed DOOM, because we will be rebooted. 

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Such a set 

The stream is off and it's Doom 4 time. First up: the trailer we saw a few weeks ago. Next: exec producer Marty Stratton.

"The game is called Doom, not Doom 4. It's an origin game, reimagining everything about the originals." - Stratton

"The game begins just outside of a massive research facility on the surface of Mars." - Stratton

Today's reveal will focus on combat, which is what the team has been focusing on.

First combat mechanic: demons. Mechanical, corrupt, hell knights.

Second mechanic: guns. Conventional guns. "Big" guns. The double barrel shotgun got a round of applause.

Doom will focus on high-speed movement and run-and-gun. Just like the old days.

Just saw some stills of an exterior, street-size level.

There will be a live gameplay demo on stage.

Doom will run on idTech 6, according to Stratton. Will support 1080p, 60 frames per second.

Gameplay demo getting started. Tons of gray steel walls, flames, and a shotgun that is comically large.

A key feature will be stunning enemies with a shot, then smashing their face with your boots. It's happened five times already.

A new twist on finding the yellow keycard: year off a corpse's arm and use it to open a handprint scanner.

Breaking: barrels just exploded. Repeat, we have exploding barrels.

Doesn't look like health regenerates. Enemies drop health when you squish them.

A demon just ripped the player's arms off and beat him to death with them. The room is breaking out into a standing ovation.

An adorable custodial droid is trying to clean up all the blood. It is not succeeding.

The player is now exploring a dank, Mars cave system. This looks like some of the atmospheric horror from Doom 3.

The hand-to-hand kill moves are varied and fantastically gory. And here comes the chainsaw.

There's a huge variety of enemies on display. Small demons swarming with giant bullet-sponges.

And the demo ends with the reveal of the giant, horned demon we saw in the teaser. An explosive demo, and more than we thought we'd see.

There is no health regen, judging by the video, the health that you pick up falls from the killed, the hero took a yellow card (three cards come back?) There was a scene where the Demon tears off the main character's hand and beats the player to death with it. incredible brutal melee battles.

Modified July 18, 2014 by NetSky

C
Charmander 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1405644145' post = '4295379'] There is no health regen, judging by the video, the health that you pick up falls from the dead, the hero took a yellow card (three cards are returned?) There was a scene where the Demon tears off the main man's hand hero and beats her player to death. incredible brutal melee battles. [/ quote] I love milli in games, in Wulfi I got a very cool feeling from killing with a knife, curiously curious.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

I love milli in games, in wolfi I got a very cool feeling from killing with a knife, curiously curious.

Judging by the description, there will be some miles of fatalities. In general, the whole description reminds me of only one thing, this is the BrutalDum mod for the original Doom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9WrEzyq3o

The meat is still there) There are miles there)))

By the way, it's surprising that none of those who threw off the info wrote about the grafon) Yes, they say they played on the Juan controller but on the PC, as I understand it, 1080p and 60 FPS is what the developers are striving for on consoles.

Modified July 18, 2014 by NetSky

C
Charmander 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], And a full-fledged company with such a mod or what to call it?) I would go through such meat))

O
OkaRin 31.10.21

Such a set 

The stream is off and it's Doom 4 time. First up: the trailer we saw a few weeks ago. Next: exec producer Marty Stratton.

"The game is called Doom, not Doom 4. It's an origin game, reimagining everything about the originals." - Stratton

"The game begins just outside of a massive research facility on the surface of Mars." - Stratton

Today's reveal will focus on combat, which is what the team has been focusing on.

First combat mechanic: demons. Mechanical, corrupt, hell knights.

Second mechanic: guns. Conventional guns. "Big" guns. The double barrel shotgun got a round of applause.

Doom will focus on high-speed movement and run-and-gun. Just like the old days.

Just saw some stills of an exterior, street-size level.

There will be a live gameplay demo on stage.

Doom will run on idTech 6, according to Stratton. Will support 1080p, 60 frames per second.

Gameplay demo getting started. Tons of gray steel walls, flames, and a shotgun that is comically large.

A key feature will be stunning enemies with a shot, then smashing their face with your boots. It's happened five times already.

A new twist on finding the yellow keycard: year off a corpse's arm and use it to open a handprint scanner.

Breaking: barrels just exploded. Repeat, we have exploding barrels.

Doesn't look like health regenerates. Enemies drop health when you squish them.

A demon just ripped the player's arms off and beat him to death with them. The room is breaking out into a standing ovation.

An adorable custodial droid is trying to clean up all the blood. It is not succeeding.

The player is now exploring a dank, Mars cave system. This looks like some of the atmospheric horror from Doom 3.

The hand-to-hand kill moves are varied and fantastically gory. And here comes the chainsaw.

There's a huge variety of enemies on display. Small demons swarming with giant bullet-sponges.

And the demo ends with the reveal of the giant, horned demon we saw in the teaser. An explosive demo, and more than we thought we'd see.

There is no health regen, judging by the video, the health that you pick up falls from the killed, the hero took a yellow card (three cards come back?) There was a scene where the Demon tears off the main character's hand and beats the player to death with it. incredible brutal melee battles.

Thank you, my tower has already risen! : agree: This is a topic, a vidosik as soon as possible! Trample is lol - the guys from id clearly liked this feature of Grandfather Space)). melee battles generally epic: up:

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOLIK GIVE ALREADY! evilgrinblack.gifHow can such beauty be shown in private? ((

I wonder what other good old guns will be delivered, besides the shotgun and the saw, and what will be new. It would be great to return everything, of course, I can't imagine Dumets without plasma and rocket))), interesting

how their models look, and all the monsters, in fact, according to that teaser with the cyberdemon, the design is simply demonically cool with its brutality, and how can I lose sleep going ?!opr0JDAK.gif