3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 31.10.21 10:43 am

Doom 3

Despite all the assurances of eyewitnesses, I still have the feeling that we saw a video drawn in 3D MAX. Painfully everything is realistic.

What do you think - is id software deceiving us?

62 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 31.10.21

And we have to ask ourselves: do we need the same Doom, which was at the dawn of game development? Probably not. The new concept has always been better than the revised old one. And Id know it very well.

Yes, Doom will not be the same. But all the same, then the alignment will only be on him.

So no one argues. Just to be honest, it had to be called as a thread differently: wink:

S
SPARTAK 31.10.21

The word "DOOM" alone does not let a real fan sleep, and if you release the "third part" with this name, then the money can be cut down without measure :-) The calculation is simple.

d
diXer 31.10.21

The word "DOOM" alone does not let a real fan sleep, and if you release the "third part" with this name, then the money can be cut down without measure :-) The calculation is simple.

Spartak, do you happen to work for id? Or maybe you are a personal translator, you know who? : twisted:

S
SPARTAK 31.10.21

Exactly, I work there. "Yourself_znayte_kto" realized that in our country you can cut a lot of money. I told him that we have such a place in the capital as Petroffka and that all the players are staying there. After he asked about the pirate, I told him that we were OK with this. Those who were not finished off by Billy went deep into the woods, and the official distributor of all licensed products for us is the office of "Corsair Entertainment".

PS For work as a translator, they now give me milk - so that I could hold out until the release of Duma 3.

And then there is such an interesting person - their name is Peter ...

d
diXer 31.10.21

Exactly, I work there. "Yourself_znayte_kto" realized that in our country you can cut a lot of money. I told him that we have such a place in the capital as Petroffka and that all the players are staying there. After he asked about the pirate, I told him that we were OK with this. Those who were not finished off by Billy went deep into the woods, and the official distributor of all licensed products for us is the office of "Corsair Entertainment".

PS For work as a translator, they now give me milk - so that I could hold out until the release of Duma 3.

And then there is such an interesting person - their name is Peter ...

Gee, but what kind of milk?

S
SPARTAK 31.10.21

diXer, yes this is called noname ... :-)

R
Roland 31.10.21

I played alpha ...

All the same it is - DOOM !!! : twisted: With its novelty (both in graphics and in approach), the general gameplay of DooM3 is similar exactly to DOOM, not Quake :) Even the darkness there is kind of Dumovskaya, not Quake;)

G
Guest 31.10.21

2 Segal

Yes, Carmack is clearly afraid of big brakes on users' cars. Indeed, what else can explain the small number of monsters and the all-consuming darkness.

By the way, about Anryl. My pet, which at that time totaled as much as 200 MHz, demonstrated phenomenal braking abilities in the game. Until now, this unpleasant association with Unreal has remained.

Che to be upset that there will be no crowds of monsters ???

There will be a lot of them, you will get used to it quickly (you will become relatives) and it will not be scary. And darkness is also needed! Here it is quiet, relaxed. You stand, rest, and here ... in general, the heart hardens!

For example, in AvP, what is really done is that Aliens attack in groups (like in the movies).

And for those who need light and crowds of monsters, D3 has already been released - Serious Sam: wink:

G
Guest 31.10.21

Of course it is necessary to change. Stupid extermination of monsters is already outdated, have you ever scared in Doom 1 and 2?

Ask idSoftware in the second Doom * s resolution is large and the map editor. And then do yourself Doom * s 3,4,5 and so on ...: wink:

G
Guest 31.10.21

I bought DOOM 3 today, but it didn’t work for me. P-4 2.0 GHz / 256 DDR / 128 Mb Asus V8440 Deluxe / Why?

G
Guest 31.10.21

And what about the duum no one communicates ???

S
Segal 31.10.21

And what about the duum no one communicates ??? Here we are waiting: lol:

#
# Antony # 31.10.21

Mitinsky radio market (all trays are filled up)

G
Guest 31.10.21

: evil: DooM: twisted:

People have an alpha and beta version of Doom .... but where to get the cards?

: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Question! If anyone knows write pliz !!!

If you want to write here your ICQ and I

I will send both alpha and beta ...... do not forget about the cards:!::!:

: twisted:: twisted:: twisted: DooM: twisted:: twisted:

R
Roman 31.10.21

Roman, when will the final version be released?

It seems to have been postponed until November!

N
Navyvonap 31.10.21

Listen, have you heard anything about multiplayer in DOOM?

R
Roman 31.10.21

Listen, have you heard anything about multiplayer in DOOM?

Which part exactly?

N
Navyvonap 31.10.21

Well, we're kind of talking about DOOM3.

G
Guest 31.10.21

Well, we're kind of talking about DOOM3.

4 players, and there is no way to connect during the game ... and even more emphasis on the single is done ...

As long as the CS exists, nothing can beat the multiplayer: wink:

N
Navyvonap 31.10.21

But even KONTRA has its own lags and DOOMa even more so.