3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolian666 31.10.21 10:48 am

Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass

BGOrbiK.jpg

Platform: Linux, Mac, PC

Genre: action

Release date: date unknown

Developer: Croteam

Publisher: Devolver Digital

Official site

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

Screenshots

Spoiler

qL2Q0qo.jpg

h0Jqo5i.jpg

DXVKYwq.jpg

wlJPprV.jpg

Y9aph0E.jpg

RbstA5a.jpg

h9DqjUw.jpg

Modified June 10, 2018 by kolian666
79 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

Guys, did I understand correctly that Devolver Digital didn't tell a damn thing about the game at E3?

k
kolian666 31.10.21

Pr8da21r yeah, although at first they even promised to bring a demo (

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

kolian666 Fu so do (

P
Piero 31.10.21

Well, everything is clear, while there is nothing really.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

so far it looks like a mod for the third part

P
Piero 31.10.21

9 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

as a mod for the third part

Guys start the map editor and this is a new game.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

The automatic machine with a silencer is crookedly exposed, not centered, mows to the left.

q
qdash 31.10.21

The gameplay presentation looks extremely dull, to be honest. I just don't want to play. (

I was hoping, if not for a bomb, then for something really new both in graphics and in gameplay, and not for something close to SS3. However, with such a popularity of the series, it would be foolish to wait for the budgets of the supernatural.

Modified June 19, 2018 by -dD-

Y
YTKA 31.10.21

Looks pretty good for a 2001 game. : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

In short, there was a dude on YouTube who translated the information about Sam from a Chinese site into English, but for some reason all the videos were deleted. It turns out that the game is in early development and nothing is really ready, except for a couple of weapons and opponents and one map. The map is allegedly 4 times larger than Skyrim (why?). There will be AI partners and sidequests. Very large focus on transport. They showed a motorcycle and a harvester. The engine was redesigned to accommodate 100,000 opponents on the screen at the same time.

Now a question from me: Why all this? What's stopping you from just making a good shooter? The new Duma didn't have to make maps the size of Africa and shove opponents up the ass. It was easy enough to make thoughtful levels with good design and good gameplay, thanks to which you want to move on. Sam has a great foundation, but no, we are humbled to the campaign in some kind of serious crisis and they have no idea what to do and at the same time are afraid to do something classic. 

An interesting fact, the Croats were once given a new Doom for outsourcing, half of the assets from the prototype migrated to the third Sam, from which we conclude: that disgusting prototype of Doom in the style of the Code = was made by Croats and actually became the third Sam.

q
qdash 31.10.21

aRmOnDo 

10 minutes ago, aRmOnDo said:

An interesting fact, the Croats were once given a new Doom for outsourcing, half of the assets from the prototype migrated to the third Sam, from which we conclude: that disgusting prototype of Doom in the style of the Code = was made by Croats and actually became the third Sam.

Where do the firewood come from?

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

-dD- I apologize that I can't really imagine a proof, but this is the same dude, it's just for some reason that all the videos related to Sam have now been deleted from him, I suspect YouTube has muddied something with its algorithm. That dude dug a lot of things, so far I can only provide one frame.

9cMfbW0qsrhXkfBuNjbst05qseMd7aVW695bibrL

As we can see, a model of one of Sam's characters3 (named Canned Cane in the game, Canned is a play on words, if we refer to the project, closed, interrupted, minimized)

Khnum, one of the third Sam's monsters, was formerly the Baron. Or a Knight, given the color of his skin.

ScrapJack is obviously a reworking of Mancuba.

Zombie soldiers from Doom become clone troopers in Sam

The animation of the shotgun is only tied to the side, the same was in the first Sam.

Regarding the prototype in the style of the Code, this is already my speculation, but here it is obvious that the Doom from the Croats should have been much more modern. This also explains the presence of reloading and sprint in the third Sam.

Thank God that they decided to cover everything up, the new doom turned out to be 1,000,000 times better.

In parallel, at that time, the Croats wanted to make some kind of military shooter, which they also covered. But there is already another story, perhaps the guns and locations were taken from there.

q
qdash 31.10.21

aRmOnDo is fun.

P
Piero 31.10.21

5 hours ago, aRmOnDo said:

The map is allegedly 4 times larger than Skyrim (why?).

Why why

WHAT BR TO DO

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

AUGUST 2020

Modified on May 20, 2020 by ALF_9010

A
ANDREvv 31.10.21

Why the heck they have thousands of enemies on screen at the same time? In the game RTS mode, what are they going to do?: troll_face_50:

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

8 minutes ago, ANDREvv said:

Why the heck they have thousands of enemies on screen at the same time? In the game RTS mode, what are they going to do?: troll_face_50:

A feature of the series? 

A
ANDREvv 31.10.21

Vegetable Previously, there were tens and hundreds of maximum sometimes, but what for is that glade of units from the video?

V
Vegetable 31.10.21

1 hour ago, ANDREvv said:

Vegetable Previously, there were tens and hundreds of maximum sometimes, but what for is that glade of units from the video?

Didn't watch the whole vidos. Now I understand what you mean. 

Xs, maybe it will be fun, or maybe not : icon_confused: