3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolian666 31.10.21 10:48 am

Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass

BGOrbiK.jpg

Platform: Linux, Mac, PC

Genre: action

Release date: date unknown

Developer: Croteam

Publisher: Devolver Digital

Official site

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

Screenshots

Spoiler

qL2Q0qo.jpg

h0Jqo5i.jpg

DXVKYwq.jpg

wlJPprV.jpg

Y9aph0E.jpg

RbstA5a.jpg

h9DqjUw.jpg

Modified June 10, 2018 by kolian666
79 Comments
Sort by:
a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

ANDREvv in the game is potentially a co-op for 16 people. The main feature of the series has always been meat. Therefore, they want to increase the number of enemies. You can forget about any balance, but it will be fun. 

I watched the videos. It seems to be normal, but after Dusk or Doom'16 / Eternal it will not be so good to play. I love Sam, but now it's hard for me to get back to the old games in the series. I do not say that the series had a serious crisis after the Second Coming. Croats tried to come up with new bikes, but we ended up with SS2. Third Sam is generally a couple, which is corrected only in the last third. I hope the Croatians looked at something from their colleagues and figured out how to refresh Sam's formula, because there is nothing to brag about besides nostalgia. I suspect that we will not see hundreds of thousands of opponents on the basic difficulty with one player. Honestly, according to the videos, it is not much different from the reieiks / triplets visually, but if it is played well, then I do not mind. 

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

4 hours ago, aRmOnDo said:

It seems to be normal, but after Dusk or Doom'16 / Eternal it will not be so good to play.

well, it will just go to all those for whom the new doom turned out to be difficult, because there it was impossible just to hold down the fire button and kill everything

and here is just the thing

the truth is, xs how everything will balance, I honestly liked 3 Sam, but he had a problem with big difficulties that there were too many enemies and they were quite thick and they had to kite them almost running away to the beginning of the level (because the levels all the same, the corridors were for the most part)

and it will be interesting whether it will be BP, they have transferred all their games to BP and if you do not feel sick, then they are played very cheerfully (when the bull runs at you at BP, this is an indescribable sensation)

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

DLC which to 3 parts. Graphics have not changed directly

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

But there is no fucking platforming here. : icon_mrgreen:

U
Ungod 31.10.21

How to unsee this?

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

H
Howlin wolf 31.10.21

9 hours ago, aRmOnDo said:

in the game potentially co-op for 16 people

regarding the coop - here is an excerpt from the game page on the incentive:

image.png.714f00064e4fc40f2f65929c6db89c1d.png

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

Howlin Wolf is a strange downgrade. In the previous parts, the co-op for 16 people was a chip, and given how much meat they are going to shove on the screen, such a trash would be very useful.

R
RoadHog 31.10.21

q
qdash 31.10.21

I can say that I am interested. Without waste from the original concept, everything still looks pretty.

L
Lonelyversemaker 31.10.21

Looks more fun than Doom Eternal

d
delete 31.10.21

Looks like Sam, it all depends on the background music, the number of BOSS, and Sam's jokes. But I still want Sam to return to the blaze of the second part, this "realism" reduces the fun.

q
qdash 31.10.21

Just right! Once again I experienced the pleasure of Sam's trailer, it remains to wait for the release and hack to death!

P
Patrick 31.10.21

I have been wearing such a thing on the keys since the end of school, since childhood for Sam, actually I'm waiting for this part

37Z.jpg

Modified Jul 15, 2020 by Patrick

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

Quote The game will have a more advanced melee system than Serious Sam 3. Sprint and weapon reloads will remain

The game can be easily played without any upgrades. Moreover, if you accidentally miss any improvement at the beginning of the game, it will appear later.

In the game it will be possible to enable third-person view

Not all opponents were shown in the trailers.

Survival mode will only appear after release

There will be no split-screen on the release

Secondary fire will not work if the player chooses to pick up two weapons

Saving Private Sam: how not to die of information hunger and wait for Serious Sam 4

Screenshot from Serious Sam version 4 months ago

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

Screen Rant was able to talk with Croteam's PR manager Daniel Lucic and find out some interesting details about Serious Sam 4.

There will be no open world, but the area of ​​some locations reaches 128 square kilometers; Sam can travel through the levels in a variety of vehicles, including a helicopter or a motorcycle; Most environments will be randomly generated; Players will be able to be distracted from the main plot by side quests, the completion of which brings improvements for weapons; The new engine allowed the studio to populate the levels with hundreds of thousands of opponents; The developers promise a cooperative mode. Some time after the release of the game, the studio may add competitive multiplayer; 40 people are working on the game, and its release will also take place in August this year on PC and Stadia

R
RoadHog 31.10.21

The game will most likely be released on August 13th.

If you add the deluxe to the cart and hover the mouse, then in the pop-up window we will see "will be available on August 13"

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

6 hours ago, ALF_9010 said:

There will be no open world, but the area of ​​some locations reaches 128 square kilometers;

Ohhurmet, why so much? I suspect the quality of the study will not be very ...

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

Spoiler

QTRehzxxBwBLa12uUXU2hA.jpeg? 800-auto

wQECD_XBjTiPFm1bHPtoQQ.jpeg? 800-auto

aouNhViKUwB_A6jbtIKn5w.jpeg? 800-auto

kyB7MmFY_aY7G_kiST2jUQ.jpeg? 800-auto

_-pkbqxIt2Urn6v9VUbjRQ.jpeg? 800-auto

ObpsC2XAgB5PLoJ31KKcow.jpeg? 800-auto

Quote One of the locations of the game will be Russia, but there will be no cities. We will probably visit Siberia and a certain factory, which could be seen in the gameplay trailer. There will be mini-bosses, like in Serious Sam 3. There will be a weapon selection wheel that, when turned on, will slow down the time in the game. But this is an optional feature - the traditional way of choosing weapons isn't going anywhere. One of the bosses will be three times the size of Ugh-Zan IV from Serious Sam 3. At the end of the game, there will be something grand and unexpected. There will be some kind of replacement for the Sirian bracelet from Serious Sam 3. The sniper rifle will inflict the same damage in any firing mode (in the previous games of the series, outside the sniper mode, the damage was twice as low). There will be no way to customize the interface. Due to an error in the translation of a recent interview with the developers, erroneous information was spread by one information resource that it would be possible to fly in helicopters in the game. This is not true. In the original, it said "Chopper", which means the type of bike. A remake of Serious Sam 2 shouldn't be expected in the coming years. First Serious Sam 4, then The Talos Principle 2.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

14 hours ago, ALF_9010 said:

then the next is The Talos Principle 2.

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

Harpy Buttocks and Chunks of Flesh - Serious Sam 4 received an age rating.

lmnlNfyfqz_Q4poJPghgcA.jpeg? 800-auto

The ESRB, which is responsible for age ratings for games in the United States, has given the shooter Serious Sam 4 an M rating (recommended for people over 17).

ESRB's description of the game mentions “abundant bloody effects accompanying battles,” and some weapons tear enemies to pieces. Kamikaze included. Also in the game there are "harpy-like creatures with bare breasts and buttocks." In dialogues, there is obscene language.

Serious Sam 4 will go on sale on PC on September 24 this year.

Modified on August 27, 2020 by ALF_9010