3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
31.10.21 10:56 am

Peter Jackson's King Kong

The demo is fun. But it's better not to play for people - people are boring. But for the monkey - yes ... breathtaking
80 Comments
Sort by:
t
the end 31.10.21

I think the game will be similar to "Beyond Good and Evil."

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

I liked wool more in Vivisector))

t
the end 31.10.21

In the game, I read, they say the plot will be poor.

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

IMHO: Duc, as it were, the game of the delazza (with the participation of P. Jackson himself) on the film, the film, in the pile, erect, the delaetstsa remake of that same KinKong ... and now attention, the question: did that KinKong have a poor plot? in my opinion, no ... and in the game for a dude (who is not KK) - there must be a continuous survival, because neither a draca nor can he kill a dude especially)) I read somewhere, INTO GG (who is not KK) is the most weak creature on the island)))

X
XIII 31.10.21

[quote name = "the end" ] I think the game will be similar to "Beyond Good and Evil.". [/ quote]
This type of graphic ekvivalentu or what? If so, then I am upset, I thought there would be a super real graph: cry:

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

and the graph there is pretty pretty

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

I played the full version on PS2, and so everything is in order: I played the beginning of about 20 minutes, start like you are sailing on a boat, la-la, wreck, people of that. Everyone on the island and go into the cave, and then there is nothing! And the crabs are giant and centipedes (everything is gigantic))), there is a pukalek, his sidekick first gives, well, we wax everything as in a regular FPS in terms of firing at animals, during the game you still need to open all sorts of gates, gently lift up the boards, wax more interesting Doom3 with his stupid dead ends, HUD (all sorts of indicators) is turned off by default, but for those who are especially successful in the menu, you can turn in an aim, crosshair, a cross or just a sight in our opinion + an indicator of the lives of a peasant, the graphon is so pretty decent, especially by the standards of granny PS2, texture-cool , the lighting in the game from Ubi on PS2 is surprisingly mesmerizing, the all-consuming darkness is illuminated by small rays piercing the caves, waxing cool,it is a pity only fps in open spaces is only about 30, but in caves there are more, very atmospheric vesch !!!

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

um ... and when will the PC come out who knows the thread? vapsche, I guess it will be very cool, interesting survival game))

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

Yes, I agree with you, this is the only game that really hooked me after SoC and RE4, the PC version is released on November 21

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/games/nfo/peter_jacksons_king_kong] http://www.ag.ru/games/nfo/peter_jacksons_king_kong [/ url]

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

The English version for PC has been in torrent for a long time

G
GUUD 31.10.21

"the all-consuming darkness is illuminated by small rays piercing the caves" This is what is called "vmemoriz"

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

I felt the subject (on ZY2)
An excellent game, very atmospheric and beautiful.
It tightens up.
I do not agree with AG.
I will pass.

B
Bonker 31.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I felt the subject (on ZY2)
Excellent game, very atmospheric and beautiful.
It tightens up.
I do not agree with AG.
I will pass. [/ Quote] Yeah, I liked it too. Especially the dude with the camera, so funny.

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

Passed all the Pts liked it! Now I look forward to December 14, the premiere of the film!

I
IronDan 31.10.21

Has anyone compared the PC and PS2 versions?
It's just that I didn't really like it on the PC, so I think it can swing on PS2 and try to go through.

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

I went through IronDan all on ps2, I'm not complaining about the graphics, and the game is very short, so the choice is yours.

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

Versions for PC and PS2 are identical, but the version with 360, which also recently became available for PC, boasts significantly improved graphics

d
doom4ik 31.10.21

Lucifer
Yes on Xbox 360 the game is much more beautiful than on PC! And the same NSF looks best on boxing!

D
Distorter 31.10.21

Game - the beast will be, I can smell it! Most importantly, the graph is cool and there are no brakes.