3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
31.10.21 10:56 am

Peter Jackson's King Kong

The demo is fun. But it's better not to play for people - people are boring. But for the monkey - yes ... breathtaking
80 Comments
Sort by:
d
doom4ik 31.10.21

AMD Athlon 64 +3000, 1Gb Ram, Galaxy Glacier 6800GT 256MB
(AGP Biostar Nforce 3 250)
Only Anrial 2007 will slow down on this machine! :)

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

2doom4ik I'm talking on a PC there is a version from box1 and box360, and from the NSF current version from box1

D
D-Lain 31.10.21

I used the High Res version. (this is the version that weighs five gigs and requires a card of at least 6800ultra). The same shit only side view. Naturally it looks better, the textures of the resolution there are huge, so the differences come to an end.

L
Lucifer 31.10.21

where did you download it?

D
Distorter 31.10.21

[quote name = "doom4ik"] AMD Athlon 64 +3000, 1Gb Ram, Galaxy Glacier 6800GT 256MB
(AGP Biostar Nforce 3 250)
Only Anrial 2007 will slow down on this machine! :) [/ quote]
On such a machine, the Chronicles of Riddick are going to slow down (I really put shaders at 2 with a plus), and what is most annoying is the Number of Duty 2 (I don't understand why there is to slow down)

d
doom4ik 31.10.21

D-Lain
Can you share a link in PM?

* Olessia * 31.10.21

The demo played - in one word: cinematic! But no more, there was no desire to buy the game.

d
doom4ik 31.10.21

* Olessia *
Well, the game is easy and casual, in one word a classic!

* Olessia * 31.10.21

doom4ik are you
kidding? I don't know, 5 minutes of delight from the cinematic nature of everything that happens, and then I felt sorry for the mouse, not mine ....:?

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

mouse - nothing, drive - FSE !!! )) is actually quite entertaining and unusual)))

D
D-Lain 31.10.21

Where I downloaded it, I didn’t download it anywhere, they sent it from the editorial office :)

K
Kroha back 31.10.21

I bought this miracle on DVD ... I can't say anything yet ... I

'm waiting for the DVD-rum to be delivered :))))

Isn't it LoL?

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

[Quote] I'm waiting for the DVD-rom to be delivered [/ quote]: - D

X
XIII 31.10.21

[quote name = "Kroha back"] bought this miracle on DVD ... I
'm waiting until they put DVD-rom :)))) [/ quote]
What's so wonderful about it?
2NarayanCat
And what ha-ha, I also recently got a igruhu (which I won't tell you) and then waited a week for DVD-RWa 8)

K
Kroha back 31.10.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] [quote] I'm waiting until they put DVD-rom [/ quote]: - D [/ quote]

[offtopic] I thought that someone would still be funny, I thought I’ll write the reason right away ...

but still for those who

took the game on DVD in the tank earlier, because 15 g it only cost me, another day and the price would have increased by 55 [/ offtopic]

-
-Mag 31.10.21

started playing! beautiful! the game is very reminiscent of the action games of old times! I will go further - I will share.

Tell me how much the game is connected with the new film? I'm just playing a game and haven't watched the movie yet. is it bad or not scary?

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

$ Mag better first watch the movie and then play! Checked on myself, first the game then watched the movie without much interest, so the movie => game =))

b
bagel 31.10.21

I played the demo. Liked ... Although nothing new. But since good games based on films are a rarity, so I'll take and copy the full version.
And I would recommend playing around first, and then watching a movie. So to say, compare the graphics ... :)

d
doom4ik 31.10.21

baglik
You said excellent and truthful words "But since good games based on films are a rarity" and even this is the beauty of King!

-
-Mag 31.10.21

do not care everything ... already passed 30% percentages. I don’t know one thing - is it from the film or not? but periodically there is not enough cartridges!

oh and when Vee-Rex growled, it's really scary, all this blows on you!