3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
31.10.21 10:56 am

Peter Jackson's King Kong

The demo is fun. But it's better not to play for people - people are boring. But for the monkey - yes ... breathtaking
80 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arkon 31.10.21

Judging by the reviews about the movie and about the game, the game got better than the movie ....

-
-Mag 31.10.21

Cool. passed everything! the game does not bother interesting and cool everything!

I gave my data to the Internet, I went through a couple of missions for glasses.
In the national rating my place is 24 out of 70.
In the International rating 4454 out of 11,500 (about that much).
Tomorrow I will work for glasses and climb :-)

J
John Davis 31.10.21

IMHO, in order to be in the subject, you first need to watch the movie, because it's more atmospheric, and it's clearer what's what.

K
Kazumi 31.10.21

this is a game ... this is the graphics ... I go nuts ... the best din on the film is adamant ... damn ... and so connect your 5.1 to the bastard ...

N
NarayanCat 31.10.21

looked at the movie, in the game a little FSE changed))

-
-Mag 31.10.21

I don’t want to watch a movie after the game, especially on the big screen, and I don’t want to watch the screen!
I'm sure the game is more interesting :-)

d
doom4ik 31.10.21

$ Mag
I also advise you to watch the film, nostalgia on a new level!

K
Kazumi 31.10.21

Nostalgia?
Did you mean the deja vu factor?

t
the end 31.10.21

Passed the game, seemed short, only 2 days. :)
The game is super. : up:: up:
Now I want to watch a movie, compare the type.

D
Distorter 31.10.21

Definitely, it is better to watch the movie first, and then play the game - there are more impressions.

I liked almost everything. I just killed the graphics in the city - against the general background of the awesome jungle, the gray houses do not look at all.

[size = 75] Added on 02 Jan 2006, 13:12: [/ size]

By the way, has anyone already opened an alternative ending?

S
Serene 31.10.21

I finally bothered to go through the toy =) by the

way, I really liked it ...
perhaps even this is the best thing I've played on the PC lately, and by the standards of toys made on the basis of films, this is a mega-masterpiece

by genre, it's 90 % adventure "survival action" [i] (we play as a scriptwriter, first-person view, the scene is an island with dinosaurs) [/ i], 10% crazy "beat'em up" [i] (we play as Kong, view from a third person, the camera is fixed, the scene is the same island + a little bit of New York) [/ i]

game features - there is no interface, there is no "inventory", there is no jump button (in the FPS component), there is no health [i] (as in Call of Duty 2, when injured, the screen is covered with a red veil and the funeral blissful music starts playing, but it costs the main character crawl away to catch his breath around the corner, energy will be replenished automatically) [/ i], rounds of ammunition [i] (to make it weaker, you are allowed to carry only one type of weapon with you) [/ i], often you have to use wooden spears, and taking into account the size and number of opponents [i] (mainly these are mutant crabs, mutant centipedes, pterodactyls, velociraptors, tyrannosaurs) [/ i], it will be very, very difficult to survive

the pluses of the game are high-quality graphics [i] (Kong's coat turned out to be cool - just like the real one) [/ i], great lighting effects, realistic animation, excellent music + sound effects, competent [i] (albeit linear) [ / i] level design and a variety of missions [i] (each mini-stage is a masterpiece in its own way - what is only a rafting on the river with three tyrexes on the tail !!!) [/ ​​i]

attributed to the minuses ... well, I don't know - a well-known plot in advance [i] (first we enthusiastically explore the island, then King Kong kidnaps her aunt, then we look for her, then we find her, then we lose again, then we search again, we find, etc.) [/ i], maybe not the biggest duration [i] (despite the fact that I did not sit at the game for more than two hours in a row, I completed it in four days) [/ i] and low difficulty

in principle, [b] 10 points [/ b] [i] (assuming “MGS2”, “MGS3”, “Ico” and “Shadow of Colossus” each get 11 points) [/ i] [b] out of ten [/ b] you can put

[size = 75] Added on Jan 07, 2006, 11:38 am: [/ size] by the

way ...
[quote] [b] Alternative End [/ b]
++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++
Played as Kong and Jack in a Plane
+++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++

You'll have to unlock this stage first and then access it through the Extras
menu.

Climb to the top of the Empire State Building and keep fighting off the planes.
Eventually, the searchlights will turn on and you'll switch to Jack flying a
plane. Take out the spotlights and planes shooting at Kong. Emergency lights
will come, but Kong will escape, ending the level and giving you the alternate
ending. [/ quote]

-
-Mag 31.10.21

>>> refer to the disadvantages ... well, I don't know - a well-known plot in advance (first we enthusiastically explore the island, then King Kong kidnaps his aunt, then we look for her, then we find her, then we lose again, then we look again, find her, etc.) ), perhaps, not the longest duration (despite the fact that I did not sit at the game for more than two hours in a row, I completed it in four days) and low complexity, as

I watched the film ... after the game and it was not interesting ...
similar to the game only general moments of the plots, and so different things in essence! Similar: [color = white] the girl was stolen, the scriptwriter dragged after her, the Kong seemed to be fighting with the Virexes for the girl, chloroform and finally the death of the Kong in the city ... [/ color]

>>> in principle, 10 points (provided that that "MGS2", "MGS3",

well that the brackets added))) but still a little overestimated I think. 9 for sure! and the absence of life and recognition of potans by the "O" button - I was pinned.

-
-Bender- 31.10.21

Gone, the game is pretty interesting and addictive toko from the movie is a little different, well, it's even better. Most of all, the episode with the giant dinosaurs running under their feet ...: wonder: SUPER!

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

Who scored 10,000 points? or one hundred thousand,
I don't remember, just what do you get when you collect points and complete the game 100%?

C
CDS 31.10.21

it looks like the game is cut off.
I will not believe that such a grand as ubisoft released a game with so many glitches, the beginning of the game (5-7%) was left alone with enn, scored a bait for spiders and immediately after that a new scene behind closed gates in a completely different place on the island was how we got to this is the place who opened the gate and so on and so on. the beginning of the sublevel in the release always makes it possible to see, turning back the place from which you left, this is the connection of the game action, the effect of presence, if you want, but here are unrelated fragments of the plot.
for those who are not satisfied with the graphics gamer edition [url = http: //ubisoftus.boonty.com/kingkong/index.php] http://ubisoftus.boonty.com/kingkong/index.php [/ url]
Bonuses in the game
Code Title: More effective spears and bones:
Spears and bones are more effective when lit on fire.
Code Title: Artwork gallery:
Successful completion of the game.
Code Title: Weta Artworks: Environments Part 1:
Get a 5% game completion.
Code Title: Weta Artworks: Environments Part 2:
Get a 25% game completion and obtain the correct online code for your particular game at [url = http: //www.kingkonggame.com/] http://www.kingkonggame.com / [/ url].
Code Title: Weta Artworks: Environments Part 3:
Have at least 50,000 points and a 100% game completion.
Code Title: Weta Artworks: Creatures:
Get a 50% game completion.
Code Title: Weta Artworks: Kong Part 1:
Get a 75% game completion.
Code Title: Weta Artworks: Kong Part 2:
Have at least 20,000 points and a 100% game completion.
Code Title: Weta Artworks: Kong Part 3:
Have at least 100,000 points and a 100% game completion.
Code Title: Weta Artworks: Kong Part 4:
Have at least 150,000 points and a 100% game completion.
Code Title: Old movie filter option: Old movie effect
Get a 15% game completion.
Code Title: High contrast filter option: High contrast
Get a 100% game completion.
Code Title: Horizontal flip option:
Get a 100% game completion and obtain the correct online code for your particular game at [url = http: //www.kingkonggame.com/] http://www.kingkonggame.com/ [/ url]. Code Title: Peter Jackson Interview:
Have at least 75,000 points and a 100% game completion.
Code Title: Philippa Boyens interview:
Have at least 200,000 points, a 100% game completion, and obtain the correct online code for your particular game at [url = http: //www.kingkonggame.com/] http: // www. kingkonggame.com/ [[] url].
Code Title: Save Kong alternate ending sequence: King Kong's alternate ending is alive
Have at least 250,000 points and a 100% game completion.

-
-Mag 31.10.21

>>> Who scored 10,000 points? or one hundred thousand,
I don't remember, just what do you get when you collect points and complete the game 100%?

already written at the top, actually nothing significant .. it is interesting to enter your record account in the internet and see your place!

D
Distorter 31.10.21

[quote name = "CDS"] looks like the game is cut off.
. [/ quote]
And why is it cut off? Pirate - yes, cut off, and the license is very complete.

C
CRIMATOR 31.10.21

We urgently need a sequel! 

Z
Zend 31.10.21

CRIMATOR will do

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21