3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShadeVoro 31.10.21 11:04 am

Half-life 3

2000px-Valve_logo.svg.png

Platforms: PC, ???
Genre: FPS
Developer: Valve
Release Date: It's done when it's ready
Half life 2 resistance

The plot of the game should complete the story (but it's not certain)

Based on the plot twists of the second episode, the main actions of Half-Life 2: Episode 3 will most likely take place in the Arctic. where the Northwind was discovered, and Gordon and Alix set out to find the technology before the Alliance could reach it.  

Art for episode 3.

half-life-2-2.jpeg

UPD: It became known that Half-Life 2: Episode 3 was canceled, and the development of a full third part began. Valve did not make any announcements about Half-life 3, but there is no doubt that the game is in development.

Game news
http://gamemag.ru/games/half-life-3

Modified on April 23rd, 2017 by ShadeVoro
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1335816216' post = '2637175']
Recent Twitter updates have left fans speculating that Valve is preparing their community for a massive announcement and posts by IGN that seem to tie in to this are possibly hinting at an update on the [i] Half-Life [/ i] series.
Earlier today [url = "http://twitter.com/#!/IGN"] IGN tweeted [/ url] a famous line straight out of the G-Man intro from [i] Half-Life 2, [/ i] “Wake up and smell the ashes”. In conjunction with this [url = "https://twitter.com/#!/steam_support"] Steam Support posted [/ url] the following, “Be sure to check out all the [url =" https: // twitter. com / #! / search /% 23Valve "] [s] # [/ s] [b] Valve [/ b] [/ url] feeds: [url =" http://t.co/zqkDxmEX "] http: // bit.
ly / IOMbeD [/ url] ” [/ quote]
Announce Ricochet 2! At last: happycry: : trollface:

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b] Coming soon from Valve, I suppose?

N
NetSky 31.10.21

Perhaps IGN is exactly the source that you can trust, here is one of two things, or all the same, this year there will be an episode announcement or part 3 of HL, or another trolling

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b], come on, I don't think that IGN will troll straight. I trust this source. Wow, God forbid HL3 (Well, or 3 episode nakraynyak) : happycry:
PS It's getting hot, I can smell the announcement.: gigi: :-D

a
augury 31.10.21

Hopefully they'll launch another epic ARG.

-
-TaR 31.10.21

not guys, it seems this is just a rumor: https://twitter.com/#!/ValveTime/status/197057175548461058

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = '- TaR' timestamp = ' 1335816932' post = '2637192'] NetSky, okay, I do not think that the IGN straight troll will [/ quote]

So I am about the same, if it IGN hint about HL it's definitely : pfmen: not without reason, either a reprospective is being prepared, or an HD re-release, and I'm sure that there will be HL3, there will be no episode, Doug himself said that they understood all the futility of episodicity, another question is that I at least want to see that the announcement will take place, namely HL3, but with this date not lower than 2014, plus so that on Nex gene, well, and the PKashnye shots were shown, but so that such as in 2003, so that the ass and jaw rose and there was an opportunity to forget about all sorts of Cruises 3, etc.)

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b], on NextGene, it’s waiting for at least another 2 years, isn’t it too early to make an announcement then? This generation will probably be released.
By the way, who understood what from Twitter above?)

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = '- TaR' timestamp = '1335817440' post = '2637197'] not guys, it seems this is just a rumor [/ quote]

if you follow the links, then in fact this is not a rumor, Valv and IGN threw in this text "Wake up and smell the ashes" now it remains to understand what it is)))) although we know where it was first said and by whom)

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 6 seconds: [/ size ] [/ color]
Maybe here it means that they say, everything, revive the state department, soon the announcement, prepare rafts and a blade)

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1335817739' post = '2637204'] if you follow the links, then in fact this is not a rumor, Valv and IGN threw in this text "Wake up and smell the ashes" now it remains to understand that this)))) although we know where it was first said and by whom) [/ quote]
: motherofgod: : motherofgod:Really?)) The announcement is not far off, yeah ... I've been waiting for this so much. : happycry:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 47 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
PS Guys, somebody write down the news, I'm too lazy somehow. There is just such an intrigue looming.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = '- TaR' timestamp = '1335817714' post = '2637203'] NetSky, on NextGen, it's to wait at least another 2 years, isn't it too early to make an announcement then? On this generation, they will probably release it. [/ Quote]

Yes, I beg you) let such a project be in a hurry, I personally do not want HL3 to come out for PS3 and xbox360 so that the developers tore their ass again within the limits of the current consoles, you know, HL it is also a technology, Valv with the new HL makes a kind of breakthrough, in technical and visual terms, and if we tease something, then even from 10 seconds the iname should break and not "I expected more"

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1335817804' post = '2637204'] Maybe here it means that they say, everything, revive the state police, soon the announcement, prepare rafts and a blade) [/ quote]
would be cool. The main thing is that it is not trolling.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 9 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1335817942' post = '2637210'] Yes, I beg you) let this the project is where to rush, I personally do not want HL3 to come out for PS3 and xbox360 so that developers tore their ass again within the limits of current consoles, you yourself understand, HL is also technology, Valv with the new HL makes a kind of breakthrough, in technical and visual, and if you really tease something, then even from 10 seconds the iname should break and not "I expected more" [/ quote]
Well, here I agree. But something is being prepared for HL fans right now .. So it is more likely that it will be released in the current generation. But I myself want more on NextGen.;)

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = '- TaR' timestamp = '1335818027' post = '2637211'] Well, here I agree. But something is being prepared for HL fans right now .. So it is more likely that it will be released in the current generation. But I myself also want more on NextGene [/ quote]

but nothing funny, even if the announcement with the release closer to 2014, you won't have to worry about the visual) there just the next gene will jump up and top pieces of hardware for computers, although knowing Valv, they always try to balance at the hardware level so that the game will go to as many people as possible .. but I am unambiguously for the fact that HL3 does not go out to the current generation, it will be a shame to hear about 30 FPS, soap and low resolution, HL is not worthy of this ) Modified on April 30, 2012 by NetSky

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b], well, yes. In the meantime, you just need to monitor the tweets of ValveTime, IGN, SteamCommunity and Valve itself. Faster.: em08:

N
NetSky 31.10.21

until E3 they will definitely not show anything, but I think there will still be such stuffing (((

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1335818640' post = '2637219'] they won't show anything until E3, but I think there will still be such stuffing ((([/ quote]
damn, well, at least let them make an announcement now. By the way , this message has already spread across the world wide web. Just not trolling, just not trolling ..

N
NetSky 31.10.21

I doubt that trolling, apparently the time has come, and Valv know for sure that this comedy dragged on, during this time a lot of Valv were released, all except HL, here I still have a suspicion, maybe this is some kind of PR move before the release of the original HL under the source?

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1335819135' post = '2637235'] I doubt that trolling, apparently the time has come, and Valv know for sure that this comedy dragged on, during this time a lot of Valv were released, all except HL, here I still have a suspicion, maybe this is some kind of PR move before the release of the original HL under the source? [/ quote]
heh, x3, it seems to me that this is still a new HL, for which everyone has been waiting for an announcement for a long time .. As they said, Valve announces a new HL unexpectedly and unexpectedly. Here, everything is coming true))

N
NetSky 31.10.21

so much during this time merged into the Internet, the announcements were somehow no longer news, then the insiders leaked then someone took a picture, over the past couple of three years I was not surprised by anything, because everything was merged, but with HL there is a straight wall by God) Even dum4 managed to merge with the arts after all) Modified on April 30, 2012 by NetSky

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b], well, this is Valve. Just like a concrete wall)