3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShadeVoro 31.10.21 11:04 am

Half-life 3

2000px-Valve_logo.svg.png

Platforms: PC, ???
Genre: FPS
Developer: Valve
Release Date: It's done when it's ready
Half life 2 resistance

The plot of the game should complete the story (but it's not certain)

Based on the plot twists of the second episode, the main actions of Half-Life 2: Episode 3 will most likely take place in the Arctic. where the Northwind was discovered, and Gordon and Alix set out to find the technology before the Alliance could reach it.  

Art for episode 3.

half-life-2-2.jpeg

UPD: It became known that Half-Life 2: Episode 3 was canceled, and the development of a full third part began. Valve did not make any announcements about Half-life 3, but there is no doubt that the game is in development.

Game news
http://gamemag.ru/games/half-life-3

Modified on April 23rd, 2017 by ShadeVoro
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'MaXiDRoM_90' timestamp = ' 1338988587' post = '2699107'] Mr. Cho will show when there? [/ quote] on terms of

data suggest that Valve themselves want to separate your creation show)

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

[b] [member = NetSky] [/ b], If only this year.

-
-TaR 31.10.21

They are announcing this this year for sure, but when exactly? : think:

N
NetSky 31.10.21

closer to the end of the year, maybe some Valv fest will be held like in 2003

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

[b] [member = -TaR] [/ b], I also thought when I watched Ep2 credits - they should have shown there as usual. And every year I thought that this year there will definitely be an announcement)

S
ShadeVoro 31.10.21

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1338988953' post = '2699127']
[quote name = 'MaXiDRoM_90' timestamp = '1338988587' post = '2699107'] Well, when will it be shown in terms of time? [/ quote]

data say that Valv want to show their own creation separately)
[/ quote]
Who would doubt this is Valv.

[b] [member = -TaR] [/ b] oh I hope this year. And it seems to me there will be no more than a year from the announcement to the release.

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

Will the 7th number show Haflu 3?

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[b] [member = ShadeVoro] [/ b], [b] [member = MaXiDRoM_90] [/ b], yes, should be announced somewhere in the fall. Moreover, they themselves (not at any exhibitions and in magazines), but themselves, in a special way. Just unexpected. Will be released then at the end of 2013 on PC, this and next generation consoles. I think so)

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 21 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = Esperanza] [/ b], not a fact, about those secret games so far so far nothing is known

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

[b] [member = -TaR] [/ b], it seems to me that if it is announced at all, it will be unexpected.

N
NetSky 31.10.21

if this is a numbered part, don't expect a quick exit (I'm even afraid to give the date approximately

-
-TaR 31.10.21

[b] [member = MaXiDRoM_90] [/ b], unfulfilled whitewash then. It is not clear what they did. Okay, there is DNF (although the ba was announced before it was developed for more than 10 years). That about HL3 nothing is heard at all, although they put in a word about the continuation even after the release of HL2.

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

I still hope for episode 3. I would like to complete this story of Freeman's adventures.

S
ShadowX1989 31.10.21

[b] [member = MaXiDRoM_90] [/ b],
Of course the appearance of episode 3 is crumbling due to:
[url = "http://www.gamestm.co.uk/discuss/when-we-announce-half-life- 3-well-do-it-our-own-way-says-valve / "] http://www.gamestm.co.uk/discuss/when-we-announce-half-life-3-well-do- it-our-own-way-says-valve / [/ url]
But if we take into account the episodic nature, then Valve said nothing new, : mrtroll:just episode 3 was already announced even before episodes 2 and 1 appeared, so you can still believe that all Valve employees undergo a special course on trollism and possibly one of the secret E3 projects is HL2EP3.

D
DarKkirk 31.10.21

Half-Life 3 is like a god, so much talk about it, so many rumors and arguments, but zero evidence

S
ShadowX1989 31.10.21

[b] [member = DarKkirk] [/ b],
And this is what then
[url = "http://www.gamestm.co.uk/discuss/when-we-announce-half-life-3-well-do -it-our-own-way-says-valve / "] http://www.gamestm.co.uk/discuss/when-we-announce-half-life-3-well-do-it-our-own -way-says-valve / [/ url]
When asked about Half-Life 2 Episode 3, it was answered that Half-Life 3 will be announced in its own way, in the style of Valve.

m
monomah 31.10.21

I think HL3 should be at the watch dogs level, or maybe better, because then such a long creation will be justified.

R
RondelR 31.10.21

I think there will be episode 3, valv in 2005 said that halva 3 would take a new beginning like halva 2, and the story of half-life 2 was not over yet. Although 2005 is so long ago

[b] [member = monomah] [/ b],
different calibers are completely different, if halva is expected more than next-gen ...

m
monomah 31.10.21

[b] [member = ahabezh] [/ b], well, I mean the visual and technical part. it must be perfect and polished

M
MaXiDRoM_90 31.10.21

[b] [member = monomah] [/ b], to be honest, don't give a fuck.
Even if the graph and physics remain from the second episode, if only they let it out) Let them work on part 3, polish it.

m
monomah 31.10.21

[b] [member = MaXiDRoM_90] [/ b], so I'm talking about the 3rd part))