3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:06 am

TimeShift

Who is waiting for this shooter (Will be released on Hbokse360 and PC) - the graph is beautiful and interesting over time ...

[url] http://www.ag.ru/files/demos/timeshift/15538 [/ url]
Download the demo from here and enjoy.
107 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], yeah, looking for chivo, not villa rock at all. rather a mixture of halva and max p.

S
SoulGrabber 31.10.21

There is no atmosphere there like in Halva and drive like in Payne, but the tedium came from Will Rock: gigi:

A
ACE 31.10.21

Stop trolling here: evil:

O
ONYXAR 31.10.21

Will Rock is a clone of Serious Sam, in which you stupidly need to shoot off clouds of enemies. And the whole joke of TimeShift is in temporary chips. Let's say he broke up a mountain of boxes, climbed onto the one that was originally at the top, rewound time back and here you are at the top of the pyramid. Maybe thousands of such jokes with rewind. What is the attitude to Will Rock, I do not understand, you still remember the Nitro Family :-D

D
Dan4MerC 31.10.21

[b] TimeShift (PS3 / X360 / PC) Demo Coming in August [/ b]
[quote] Back when it was in the hands of Atari, some demos were released, but with the recent overhaul by Vivendi, it was revealed [u ] a new demo is scheduled for August [/ u], showing off the facelift and improvements the game underwent the past year. [/ quote]

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[quote] TimeShift (PS3 / X360 / PC) Demo Coming in August [/ quote]
demo uploaded live, download for everyone until the geeks hit

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

already downloaded: D

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 15 minutes 5 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

this is a really new demo, great graphics, incredible rain!

A
ACE 31.10.21

I'm downloading

PS Right now I'm playing the first hailo at 360: love:

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

********, I liked it very much!
about the picture - sometimes all sorts of unsightly moments left over from the time of development to the first X-box slipped through, but basically = a very, very beautiful picture. Detailed textures, good geometry, attention to every little detail, excellent special effects - lightning and rain clearly plugged the Stalker, shader effects during time manipulation are very good.
about the sound - the voice acting of the characters and the narrator is pleasant, weapons = appropriate. 5.1 localization suite = rain is pouring all over the room. In the background, instead of a tired orchestra, there are guitar riffs, ambient and other high-tech music. The main thing is that such music makes you turn it up louder 8)
about the gameplay - at the beginning I didn't stick too much, why all this pampering over time, because they threw a bunch of some pretty smart enemies at me, who sometimes ran right at me, who was waiting around the corner. Then the complexity suddenly increased, I had to use the slowdown. A little later, I made a time-stop (although I didn’t understand the topic of taking away the weapon, the enemy would run and raise a new cannon, it’s easier to shoot like that), and when some scoundrel ran behind his back, he was imbued with the time-reverse. Moreover, the system rests on one button: I pressed the LB and the system itself will choose which is better. If you want to choose the Manipulation yourself, hold down the LB, press the desired one of the AVHU-buttons. In general, Time Manipulation is well woven into the passage: there are different puzzles on this topic.
You can hit a particularly presumptuous enemy with the butt.
There are also rudiments of physics and destructibility.
about enemies - not so difficult, in fact. Yes, they forced to reboot a couple of times, but Time Manipulation is a Decisive Weapon, and therefore no one leaves alive) On the other hand, if you look closely, you can see that the intellects behave like a player: some try to hide, sit out, shoot back from cover, others losing patience, they go over to an open attack. Quite similar to what I did for passing :)
and about the plot - at first Saber threw us like a log into a rafting, without explaining what kind of Time, and what, in principle, is happening. Immediately, we were given rebel allies, futuristic-looking weapons and armor of government troops make us think that we are not in the very distant future. On loudspeakers in the streets, a certain comrade broadcasts about the mandatory registration of families, which brings up thoughts of a totalitarian system. At the end of the demo Saber decided wildly stebanutsya: [spoil] narrator suddenly announced that the mission is threatening time continuum, and it will be completed and all peremetalos at the beginning, as though nothing had happened o_O [/ spoil]!
Total: until 7-8 ... This is an advance, if the gameplay is the same as in the demo, but with a powerful plot, then it will be 9. I will bow out for the sim, please note that I am writing from the on-screen keyboard ((

b
biblbrux 31.10.21

Played the TimeShift demo. I was just shocked. The underplay (judging by the demo of a year ago) made a real hit out of the passive and clumsy PC. That's what it means to spend money wisely.

Graphically just super everything. Nothing remained of the old squalor. Textures, models, effects, light, ragdoll - everything was redone, and very efficiently and wisely. The only thing you can find fault with is the slightly plastic faces of the characters and the clumsy lip-sync. In motion, everything looks, I'm not afraid of this word, at least at the level of killzone2 gameplay videos (but with fucking pyrotechnics, time dilations and high-quality textures). Drop dead rain. IMHO even more abruptly than in GEoW. Very high quality animation, mockup is used everywhere, and good. Dynamic light and shadows made me very happy with their excellent performance.
A lot of destructible objects - all sorts of columns, boxes, walls, etc. It looks great when you hide behind a column, and the column is crumbled to shreds from machine guns. I mean, the destruction of objects was done in a very naturalistic way. There is not just a piece of the column disappearing in a round cloud of type of dust.

The sound is normal. I really liked the change in sound when slowing down.

Gameplay TimeShift is an ordinary shooter in general, but with cool chips with slowdowns, freezes, and reverse of time. In short, Max Payne, FEAR and Prince crossed with his sands of time. You can slow down time, freeze time, run it backwards and all that. During freezing, you can run up to the enemy and grab a cannon from his paws. Cool. The demo has a bunch of places where you need to apply quirks over time. For example, you need to freeze time in order to have time to slip past an energized area, or elsewhere you need to let time go backwards to run over a crumbling bridge, etc. In short, slowdowns were made not just for show.

The demo is short, about 10-15 minutes of gameplay, but it’s very driving.

Peter FTW: agree: I don’t know if it’s their merit in the fact that a tasty and healthy candy without harmful impurities turned out from the shit game.

A
ACE 31.10.21

the textures there are cool and the rain is super. I tested the game itself a little, because I wanted to sleep. today I will return from the institute and start a full

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

[b] FreeFCA [/ b], [b] biblbrux [/ b], respect for the description. Apparently it turned out to be a really decent game.

R
RIPPER12 31.10.21

great game, buy the full version for 360: D

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

oh yeah, the exit is Christmas 2007, they promise time dilation multiplayer. Peter FZV!

m
mjlame 31.10.21

Today on the trunk they wrote "... TimeShift will be released in versions for PC and Xbox 360 on October 30 this year, and the version for PS3 will be delayed until December."

S
Sultan 31.10.21

Buy full version on PS3. :)

E
EVIL DEVIL 31.10.21

the game is very good, a kind of collection of shooters, plus some of its own gadgets. but problems with the balance, all sorts of miscalculations, bugs and glitches, etc. spoil a lot.
1) problems with the balance, enemies do not die from headshots from the machine at close range, even 2 heads are transferred.
2) enemies do not die from a double shot from a shotgun (prev chl2) to the chest from a distance of 1.5 meters.
3) try arrows in a bow to explode if enemies die from the hit itself.
4) why it is impossible, when stopping time, to snatch weapons from two enemies, only from one.
5) problems with au, stood near the bot for 10 seconds and did nothing, he could not hit point blank ... plus if you snatch the weapon from the enemy, he will stupidly stand and look at you, but where is the hand-to-hand?
6) the default sensation is not convenient.
7) the corpses disappear, but the pieces of corpses are gone.
8) an eternally fluttering voice in the street, again hl2
9) a blue sticky grenade again plagiarizes with a cheilo, but only this physicist has a curve, flies slowly, but recochets like a rocket.
10) the gameplay is very similar to fir, this is a minus.
Well, in general, there are a few more insignificant minuses, all sorts of bugs, etc., I hope they will be fixed for the release, but with the leveled design troubles, like on rails idiesh + scripts everywhere.

A
ACE 31.10.21

Well, the game is far from halva, halva is abruptly at times.
well ... I was also surprised by the increased durability of enemies and the power of the crossbow

E
EVIL DEVIL 31.10.21

it’s far from the half, but we’ve made a jump out of it ... by the
way, in order to fall under the level, you need a door to fall on you :-D

k
kostyle 31.10.21

super game, I hope for a normal AI in the final version and then there will be a strong hit