3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:06 am

TimeShift

Who is waiting for this shooter (Will be released on Hbokse360 and PC) - the graph is beautiful and interesting over time ...

[url] http://www.ag.ru/files/demos/timeshift/15538 [/ url]
Download the demo from here and enjoy.
107 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 31.10.21

[b] FreeFCA [/ b], The feed is creepy, right?))))
And what to do, but the idea is not bad, agree.
Play, play, it passes quickly, you will not get worn out).
And in general, in order not to fall asleep, it was necessary to cut in the complexity of Elite.
Checked.

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[quote] The feed is creepy, right?)))) [/ quote]
I'm somehow not used to flashbacks for ten seconds, which are also inconsistent o_O

[quote] And in general, in order not to fall asleep, it was necessary to cut in the complexity of Elite. [ / quote] Average, too, nothing, there are tense places.
Yes, I do not fall asleep, timestop is really cool!

O
OkaRin 31.10.21

[b] FreeFCA [/ b], Yeah, flashbacks are tough)), for no reason, here's to you ...
Average? Neeee, would you feel the hardcore on the airship).
Well, yes - it's fun to play, that's the most important thing: D!
Timestop rules - as I didn’t
make fun of it ... Especially with a lemon)) ...

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

Passed in 4 hours today.

Sometimes it seemed that the game was too technological for its time. And glass on physics, and shells can be fired on pause. Liked how the leaves on the trees did. From a distance it seems the level of Skyrim, but close up you can see that these are sprites.

The plot is short true. Long mission in the middle of the game, in the forest, too long. Some locations, the interior of the premises in 3-4 places) gave a strong impression of Wulf. I'm waiting for the sequel shorter.

B
Beloved and respected by 31.10.21

Yes, she is good, for her time so finally a top.

Judging by the 2006 demo, it was even more sophisticated then.

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

Wow what a cool game in 2019: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

What I like most is how they came up with a bunch of cool guns here. PP with a flamethrower and a crossbow with explosive bolts are very nice to use. Well, the shotgun is one of the best here, it works as it should.