3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:06 am

TimeShift

Who is waiting for this shooter (Will be released on Hbokse360 and PC) - the graph is beautiful and interesting over time ...

[url] http://www.ag.ru/files/demos/timeshift/15538 [/ url]
Download the demo from here and enjoy.
107 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat ninja 31.10.21

Nitsche so demo, I will not say that I liked it very much. but if I sat down with the thought "another stupid joke with slow mo", then I finished the demo with the thought "but nothing is like that, you can go through."

ps really liked the music in the game

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], +1
music and atmosphere for some reason reminded me of the Russian projects Paradise craked and power of law: crazy:

X
Xopek 31.10.21

And I just went to the PC Demo, I already wanted to throw mud at the igruhu, don't play around ... and only now I realized that I was playing the old demo ... :-D
But the old demo is just 100% Made In Russia shooter was :-D

K
KillEmotions 31.10.21

And I'm kind of a dead end - I can't figure out how to get a tank in the beginning of the demo ... I haven't had this for a long time.

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

it is forbidden

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] KillEmotions [/ b], run to the house on the right to the 2nd floor

a
aladdin 31.10.21

[quote name = "KillEmotions"] And I'm kind of a dead end - I can't figure out how to get a tank at the beginning of the demo ... I haven't had this for a long time. [/ quote]

Stop time before the tank fires, run up to it and throw a grenade into his barrel ...

m
mjlame 31.10.21

Passed the demo.
Textures need to be done ... for doors, barrels and more, the animation of the main character is smoother, and scripts are added, and the general angularity of objects is removed.
Everything looks like Stranglehold, i.e. knocked out a few peppers, we filled them, then more, and then ... well, we hung the reverse on it.

As a result, rather weak. Igruha is about 7-7.5 points, no more.
Individual objects and textures look great on them, while others stand out for their wretchedness. There is a bad gluing of the old TimeShift with the new one from Vivendi.

PS More money for the project, a better engine, textures, effects, and the emphasis on time would be rolled as the main feature.

x
xZx 31.10.21

Torrenting, Regionfree

S
SoulGrabber 31.10.21

Tin, I haven't passed Naruto TR yet

S
Sultan 31.10.21

Who downloaded it?

E
EVIL DEVIL 31.10.21

I put it on the jump, after 2 hours I download it, I would find a dummy and a sheet of paper, in the shift the bugs just go to me, I have to write everything and send it to the developers, let them fix it :)

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

I think everyone played the demo, so it makes no sense to describe the controls and graphics.
The game begins with a spectacular plot about some kind of confrontation, Dr. Crohn and alpha and beta costumes.
Everything is very impressively done and interesting in terms of the plot.

The first level is quite short, a few minutes The action time (in-in, etozh timeshift, time tobish) 1939 and figs knows where robots and plasma panels are from, etc. Mneb is such a 39th))

In general, while I 'm playing, everything is very cool. The levels are beautiful, spectacular

A
ACE 31.10.21

a couple of days ago a video "noob versus pro" was posted on live. it turns out that the game has a lot more interesting chips than it seems initially.

S
Sultan 31.10.21

I played. The effects are 10, the graph is 6-7. The gameplay is pretty interesting. I liked the feature with time. I liked the plot yet, Toko started playing. So far, everything suits me.

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

almost gone, full trash, worse halo: brash:

F
FreeFCA 31.10.21

[Quote] full trash, worse halo [/ quote]
must be taken!

d
detroitwut 31.10.21

[quote name = "FreeFCA"] [quote] full trash, worse halo [/ quote]
must be taken! [/ quote]

+1. let's cut it off! : encore:

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

yes I'm kidding, masterpiece, best game of the century

S
SoulGrabber 31.10.21

Passed somewhere 50%. What can I say, a good game. The first hour tortured myself, for the beginning of a frank slag. Then the game adds and adds everything: D Now I get awesome pleasure from the game :) Honestly - I did not expect it: razz: