3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koaan89 31.10.21 11:30 am

Prey

Did you know that in December this year the first-person shooter powered by the DOOM 3 engine, Prey, is due out. It was first announced a lot in 1995, it was postponed many times and resurrected as many times.
Gentlemen, who knows what about him?
124 Comments
Sort by:
s
snowman 31.10.21

Wow, I thought Duke Nukem Forever didn't do anything for longer)

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

Information about him can be found here.
[url = http: //www.3drealms.com] www.3drealms.com [/ url]

[size = 75] Added on Aug 04, 2005, 11:28 am: [/ size]

Also the developers say: "Prey will be 1- The world's first first-person shooter with a love story in 1st place. We'll see our plans come true when we receive letters from players who made Prey cry. "(Quote from PC Gamer, July 2005 )

[size = 75] Added on 04 Aug 2005, 11:40: [/ size]

Sorry not in 1995, but in 1996.

[size = 75] Added on 04 Aug 2005, 12:00: [/ size]

Screenshot from PREY here [url = http: //www.7wolf.ru/newgallery_show.php? cdr_id = 9171 & url = / images / upload / cdrom / 9171 / 96076_l.jpg] http://www.7wolf.ru/newgallery_show.php ... 6076_l.jpg [/ url]

/
/ anty / 31.10.21

It seems that U was engine and not doom engine, or what?

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

No, I'm definitely talking Prey on the Doom engine! Take a look at the screenshot of Doom 3.

S
Saigo 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tann3r"] Prey will be the 1st 1st person shooter in the world to feature a love story in 1st place. on Prey a tear [/ quote]

Well, yes, I hope, unlike the 3rd thought, there will be at least some kind of plot ...

c
combine 31.10.21

[quote name = "Saigo"] [quote name = "Tann3r"] Prey will be the world's 1st 1st person shooter to feature a love story in 1st place. we will begin to receive letters from the players who put a tear on Prey [/ quote]

Well, yes, I hope, unlike the 3rd thought, there will be at least some kind of plot ... [/ quote]
In such games, the plot is not needed.

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

[quote name = "Saigo"] [quote name = "Tann3r"] Prey will be the world's 1st 1st-person shooter to feature a love story in 1st place. we will begin to receive letters from the players who put a tear on Prey [/ quote]

Well, yes, I hope, unlike the 3rd thought, there will be at least some kind of plot ... [/ quote]
You must disappoint the plot in Prey in my opinion We will play as Indian Johnny, who rejected the teachings of his Cherokee ancestors. All he needs is to run away from his native reservation with his beloved Jenny, and then they are kidnapped by a spaceship, etc.

/
/ anty / 31.10.21

Normal mapping is not a guarantee that this is a doom engin)) especially since I watched the video)) although it may be)) too lazy to see what kind of engine is

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

Here's another look.
[url = http: //www.ag.ru/gallery/13023/130872] http://www.ag.ru/gallery/13023/130872 [/ url]

[size = 75] Added on 04 Aug 2005, 16: 07: [/ size]

[quote name = "/ anty /"] Normal mapping is not a guarantee that this is a doom engin)) especially since I watched the video)) although it may be)) too lazy to see what kind of engine is there [/ quote ]
I say exactly DOOM3 ENGINE. I read it in PC GAMERe !!!!

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

Officially declared to be Doom 3 Engine: mrgreen:

S
Saigo 31.10.21

[quote name = "combine"] These games don't need a plot. [/ quote]
It's a pity:?

[quote name = "Tann3r"] ... we will play for the Indian Johnny, who rejected the teachings of his ancestors ..... then they are kidnapped by a spaceship .... [/ quote]
: shock: What time does the action take place will???

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

[quote name = "Saigo"] [quote name = "Tann3r"] ... we'll play as Indian Johnny, who rejected the teachings of his ancestors ..... then they are kidnapped by a spaceship .... [/ quote]
: shock: At what time will the action take place ??? [/ quote]
Multi-sex cyberpunk, his mother is so 8)

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

Judging by the plot, the action will take place in our time. And it's not bad that the game is made on DOOM3 ENGINE, although it would be better on SOURCE, this is the most real engine. : up:

[size = 75] Added on Aug 04, 2005, 20:16: [/ size]

On the way, PREY will be no less creepy than DOOM 3.

D
Daikatana 31.10.21

[quote] And it's not bad that the game is made on DOOM3 ENGINE [/ quote]
Doom 3 is the best indoor engine

T
Tropic 31.10.21

I watched a great video of the gameplay. I liked it very much.

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

But I still don't understand how in SUCH action there can be a bright love line: upset:.

J
Jank 31.10.21

I don’t know about the love line, but the level design is awesome. Very beautiful and original ...

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

And what are the monsters: shocked: !!!

K
Koaan89 31.10.21

Recently I looked at the video. : shocked:

S
Saigo 31.10.21

[quote name = "Tann3r"] Recently I looked at the video. Fuck !!! : shocked: [/ quote]
If only I could give a chtoli link.