3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koaan89 31.10.21 11:30 am

Prey

Did you know that in December this year the first-person shooter powered by the DOOM 3 engine, Prey, is due out. It was first announced a lot in 1995, it was postponed many times and resurrected as many times.
Gentlemen, who knows what about him?
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimasius 31.10.21

[quote name = "HOTaBITch"] What you see in the first person is not the same as what you look like. If you make a third person view, everything will be different with weapons.
[/ quote]
so why?
[quote name = "HOTaBITch"] Don't you like the game just because it's on the doom engine? You probably did not play it, because you judge by the screenshots, and not share your experience, and so, this is a completely different game, no one hated half-live due to the fact that it is on the second quake engine. [/ Quote]
not because of the engine, but due to the fact that the game takes place in some fucking catacombs, like in a duma, I just hate playing games where there is constant darkness: evil:. I really didn’t play the game. but on all screenshots, which I saw darkness and enclosed space.

C
CyHDyK 31.10.21

Are you Prey bright bright game =)
but really dark only in condemned.

Y
YO_360 31.10.21

Well, now I'm putting the full version of the game: P

C
CyHDyK 31.10.21

and I already installed and went through what was in the demo =) the
game by the way began to go chtoli faster!

S
Sasha @ FOX 31.10.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], And she has already left ??? : shock:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 49 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I haven't seen it !!!

C
CyHDyK 31.10.21

nforce.com =) is out

D
Darth reals 31.10.21

Super, portals and gravity rule, I'm not talking about MultiPrey ...: twisted:

I'll write a review in a couple of days :)))

F
Frost-sama 31.10.21

Damn the game PPC to
go

nuts O_O half passed in one sitting Super, suuuuuper !! Molodtsi developed * _ * not in
vain waited 10 years ^ _ ^

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

By the way, about MultiPray ... Can you throw a couple of servers?

K
Kefka 31.10.21

Having lost my brains after several rounds of multiplaying, I got the hang of it: and walking on the walls in the form as it is implemented here is not an original find of three-de-rilms. Running up the walls with the extermination of enemies is a godsend ... Sonic! It was there with a running start that it was possible to cut whole 3D spirals, soar up the steep walls and kill enemies while running. I think Prey could use the gold bonus rings scattered along the neon paths.

-
-Mag 31.10.21

[b] Kefka [/ b],: lol:
That's right. So we are waiting for the next Sonic rather than playing his clone.)): Evil:

A
Arkon 31.10.21

So the game is cool? I shouldn't pay attention to the DooM 3 engine and shouldn't think that I will buy the same game for the third time (the first two are DooM 3 and Quake 4)?

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

must have for bezrybe

A
Arkon 31.10.21

I will endure the lack of fish.

F
Frost-sama 31.10.21

Nothing to do with Dumomquake, except for the engine = _ =

And by the way, walking on gravel paths at Ratchet and Clank stole ^ __________ ^
But the teleports are original O ________ O

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

Um, how do you get out of the blue laser cube in which you can change the gravity?

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] Um, how to get out of the blue laser cube in which you can change the gravity? [/ quote] but think about it!
just, there is such a shnyaga under the transparent strip, you need to change the gravity of the shob in the cube, this badyaga moved along the strip and filled it all

z.y task for an eight-year-old :-D

M
Molodnyak 31.10.21

YYY? And I thought what kind of cube is outside: stupid:

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] YYYY? And I thought what kind of cube is outside: stupid: [/ quote] :-D :-D :-D

g
gravemaker 31.10.21

everything, proshol the game ... short but cool: wink: 6 hours running,
waiting for the continuation!