3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koaan89 31.10.21 11:30 am

Prey

Did you know that in December this year the first-person shooter powered by the DOOM 3 engine, Prey, is due out. It was first announced a lot in 1995, it was postponed many times and resurrected as many times.
Gentlemen, who knows what about him?
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha @ FOX 31.10.21

449MB ?? : shocked:: shocked: To
me, even with IDSL, it takes a LONG time to download: sad: !!!

But I'm sure the game will be COOL !!! : love:: love:
I look forward to!

P.S. And what is one level or more in the demo ???

H
HOTaBITch 31.10.21

about two levels, but they are like one. just somewhere in the middle, the download happens. and another funny multiprey

A
ACE 31.10.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] ACE in what resolution did you play?
see your FPS in multiplayer plz [/ quote]
Cool multiplayer: P. The interface is the most convenient - the way it was in Q4 and other games on ID engines has remained the same, and that's good. I was glad that dozens of servers are already working. Players try a novelty. The engine itself is well optimized - in multiplayer it consistently produces 60 FPS: D
Played at a resolution of 1024 * 768 at allMAX.

I
IS 31.10.21

It is released simultaneously on Xbox 360 and PC. AT PC it will be available through the Steam service. Regarding the game itself, it is being developed on a modified engine of the third doom, it tells about a certain Indian who got to the evil aliens and began to wet them. The game has been in development for a very long time, and has been elevated to the rank of mega-long-term construction. So its release is likely to explode the charts as well as Duke Nukem Forever, which Remedy recently announced for the release. It is scheduled for early 2007. Although it is not a fact that it will not be postponed another 125 times. Although what am I telling you? Go to any decent site yourself and see the preview

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] IS [/ b], we have all known this for a long time))
although it seems that it is not possible to order it for incentives.

E
EQA Rif 31.10.21

DeMouy passed. The impressions are contradictory. On the one hand, interesting gameplay ideas. On the other hand, there is an unrestrained style. For a dude, kidnapping by alienations and mass extermination of people seems to be in the order of things. Easily weighed out flat jokes on the go. And the gag in the bar at the very end of the demo is also somehow out of topic.
IMHO.

A
ACE 31.10.21

damn. I just can't get used to the abnormal gravity in the multiplayer. Usually I drain - only 2nd or 3rd place. But cool. I will train.

F
Frost-sama 31.10.21

Cool O_O I didn’t wait for it * _ *
Aaaafigenno did, well done O_O
really liked the moment with the teleport to a small stone O ________ O

[quote]
And the gag in the bar at the very end
[/ quote]
what are you talking about? O_O

V
Vovan_king 31.10.21

Yes, multiplayer rules ... it's really not customary to play in all planes, what AvP reminds you of, there are a lot of Russian-speaking ones by the way ...

E
EQA Rif 31.10.21

[Quote] what are you talking about? O_O [/ quote]
In the "recompiled" bar, two aliens are listening to Mouzon.
- Shut it off!
The second switches to Judas Priest.
- Yes! Yes !!!

Speech in pure English, please note. ;)

A
ACE 31.10.21

I love to shoot opponents in multiplay through the portal. : fight:

F
Frost-sama 31.10.21

[quote]
Judas Priest.
[/ quote]
awesome Mouzon * _ *

E
EQA Rif 31.10.21

Agree. :)

Here's another [url = http: //slil.ru/22869795] gag [/ url].

D
Darth reals 31.10.21

O_o The game is super. Excellent FPS, many innovations, such as gravity and teleports, excellent graphics, good optimization (fly into the trash "SiN: e1"!) ... I didn't expect. He hasn't played MuiltiPrey yet.

S
Sasha @ FOX 31.10.21

Class !!!! Finally yesterday the demo was downloaded: mrgreen: !!!
Yo, what a cool game! (Well, as I expected) I will definitely buy the full version!

By the way, will there be localization ??? If so, who does it ?? : roll: I
really want to hear Russian voices in this game!

And another question: I never got it - what does the last cannon do with the right mouse button ??? : roll:

F
Frost-sama 31.10.21

On multi-track I have such brakes sometimes O _____________ O
And it's not clear why = //

t
turik 31.10.21

is it that accumulates something?
didn't understand either

P
PK 31.10.21

This energy crap, with the right mouse button, is charged from multi-colored sources with different types of ammunition.

S
Sasha @ FOX 31.10.21

[quote name = "PK"] This energy crap, with the right mouse button, is charged from multi-colored sources with different types of ammunition. [/ quote]

And that's it: | : cry:!
And I thought more effects ...
And I changed the ammunition from fiery to ice / soul sucking

C
CyHDyK 31.10.21

Sasha @ FOX kill yourself and that's it. it's just a deme.