3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 31.10.21 11:32 am

EVOLVE

x2zyjVO.jpg

Platform: PC / PS4 / XBO
Genre: multiplayer-focused FPS
Publisher: 2K
Developer: Turtle Rock
Release date: End of 2014
Official Website: http://evolvegame.com

INFA:

Few independent studios sport the multiplayer pedigree of Turtle Rock Studios. After years of working on Valve's Counter-Strike series, the California-based developer created Left 4 Dead, a post-apocalyptic shooter that redefined cooperative gaming and landed the number-one spot on Game Informer's Top 30 Co-op Games of All Time list ... Now the studio is combining its competitive and cooperative design expertise for a new, next-gen only IP: Evolve. Backed by publisher 2K Games, which paid a whopping $ 10.8 million for the IP in last year's THQ auction, Turtle Rock is taking full advantage of gamers' powerful new systems.

The sci-fi multiplayer-focused shooter pits a four-player crew of alien hunters against a separate player-controlled monster that grows larger and more powerful over the course of matches. Each hunter features its own unique items and abilities, and while the monster may be outnumbered, its size and an assortment of devastating attacks make it a more than formidable foe. Like Turtle Rock's previous titles, Evolve is being built with variety and replayabilty in mind; the result is a novel mix of cooperative and competitive multiplayer elements that's unlike anything we've played before. Our exclusive hands-on time with the game's four-versus-one hunt mode left us with plenty to be excited about, and you can get all the details in this month's issue.

Our 12-page look at Evolve reveals the first hunters, monster, and unique equipment players will get their hands on when the game releases on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 this fall. We also have a wealth of exclusive screens and hands-on impressions you won't want to miss. Check out the cover image below for your first hint at what's to come.

GI cover

cov_250_l.jpg

hub0214-bgv1.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rokudze 31.10.21

MS sent the code: up:

y
youtoome 31.10.21

And I.

Tomorrow I will severely evaluate the game.

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

I was thrown as usual, they never send the keys (

N
NetSky 31.10.21

we register here and choose the platform https://www.2kgames.com/evolve/bigalpha/form.php

Enter multi key 05379-29749-32069

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

http://t.co/AkSqyFSyxy

referral codes are distributed on the ign, you look more chances of getting into beta

_
_Novex 31.10.21

I received keys for all platforms, it will be possible to compare what is better to take :)
There are 3 extra keys for Juan and 1 for a PC. Who needs - drugs. Modified October 30, 2014 by _Novex

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

Hey Hey! I'll fly to stream on the 31st ^^

DRF2zvsTViQ.jpg

T
Thing 31.10.21

the key was sent, well, we will evaluate the game, although I do not pin my hopes on it

B
Bloody sunday 31.10.21

They sent me a key, in my opinion, that Sony and T-shirts have never thrown me personally with early access.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

gave the code to the pc, now I'm waiting for the code on ps4)))

S
Snacky 31.10.21

So they sent me the key. I do not expect the game at all and do not demand anything from it, respectively. I will evaluate it hard)

E
Esperanza 31.10.21

Big Alpha begins Friday, October 31st at 9AM PDT and ends on all platforms Sunday 

is it in a skoka on MSC?

P
Pony slaystation 31.10.21

The code came to ps4 59.gifAnother one should come for the pre-order.

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

Norm, on ps4 and x1 came

H
Honka 31.10.21

And I received a key to the Xbox One, but I needed it on PS4: icon_sad:

Nobody wants to make an exchange? 

S
Snacky 31.10.21

Big Alpha begins Friday, October 31st at 9AM PDT and ends on all platforms Sunday 

is it in a skoka on MSC?

Today at 19:00 on Xbox One and tomorrow at the same time on PS4 and PC.

Che then entered this code in the psne, which he received, and she told me: "incorrect or no longer valid." Or do you have to wait until tomorrow?

Modified October 30, 2014 by Re-ally

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

I'm already pumping in psn

r
robbi 31.10.21

Guys, if someone has an extra code on PS4, share it. With me pluses in turnips)) 

Modified on October 30, 2014 by robbi

O
Overbacher 31.10.21

They sent a key - let's see what kind of animal it is!

When does the Moscow test start?

G
Garr1lla 31.10.21

People, can you share the code with a friend?