3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 31.10.21 11:32 am

EVOLVE

x2zyjVO.jpg

Platform: PC / PS4 / XBO
Genre: multiplayer-focused FPS
Publisher: 2K
Developer: Turtle Rock
Release date: End of 2014
Official Website: http://evolvegame.com

INFA:

Few independent studios sport the multiplayer pedigree of Turtle Rock Studios. After years of working on Valve's Counter-Strike series, the California-based developer created Left 4 Dead, a post-apocalyptic shooter that redefined cooperative gaming and landed the number-one spot on Game Informer's Top 30 Co-op Games of All Time list ... Now the studio is combining its competitive and cooperative design expertise for a new, next-gen only IP: Evolve. Backed by publisher 2K Games, which paid a whopping $ 10.8 million for the IP in last year's THQ auction, Turtle Rock is taking full advantage of gamers' powerful new systems.

The sci-fi multiplayer-focused shooter pits a four-player crew of alien hunters against a separate player-controlled monster that grows larger and more powerful over the course of matches. Each hunter features its own unique items and abilities, and while the monster may be outnumbered, its size and an assortment of devastating attacks make it a more than formidable foe. Like Turtle Rock's previous titles, Evolve is being built with variety and replayabilty in mind; the result is a novel mix of cooperative and competitive multiplayer elements that's unlike anything we've played before. Our exclusive hands-on time with the game's four-versus-one hunt mode left us with plenty to be excited about, and you can get all the details in this month's issue.

Our 12-page look at Evolve reveals the first hunters, monster, and unique equipment players will get their hands on when the game releases on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 this fall. We also have a wealth of exclusive screens and hands-on impressions you won't want to miss. Check out the cover image below for your first hint at what's to come.

GI cover

cov_250_l.jpg

hub0214-bgv1.jpg

124 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pony slaystation 31.10.21

[member = 'delete'], so it will be a couple of days, why overslept?

d
delete 31.10.21

delete, so it will be a couple of days, why did you sleep?

Aaaaa, damn it, if you didn't drive in, then it's good. I'll come home to download.

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Downloaded at work, does not start, writes that the files are still encrypted. Damn, when does the game start in Moscow !? 

Modified October 31, 2014 by delete

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[quote name = 'mchammer' timestamp = '1414725562' post = '4492729'] this was understandable at the very beginning, when the game was shown. Or did you think that the battles there would stretch for half an hour?)) [/ Quote]

just normal games should be for 20-30 minutes, and not "the monster came running and was killed" - he should retreat constantly until it becomes Cthulhu level 666 

k
kamui 31.10.21

I didn’t like it yet. I'll try again in the evening. 

Modified October 31, 2014 by kamui

K
Korhog 31.10.21

As I understand it, the more time the monster runs anywhere, the stronger it becomes? Or do you need to eat animals?

k
kamui 31.10.21

[member = 'Korhog'], like the second is to eat. 

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Korhog' timestamp = '1414745085' post = '4492985'] Or do you need to eat some animals? [/ quote]

You need a lot of hawala and it becomes more and encrypted at the same time from the hunters 

K
Korhog 31.10.21

Even my messages are not quoted.

I'll have to try to drive the monster in the evening.

S
Shubkin 31.10.21

There are a few extra keys for ps4. If you need someone - write.

Modified November 1, 2014 by 1Prison

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = '1Prison'], I can PM

S
Shubkin 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], you seem to have a full PM :)

S
SVTR 31.10.21

so! when you can already play on Pek there? otherwise it says that the files are still encrypted

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = '1Prison'], sort of cleaned up))

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

On ps4, he writes that the servers are crammed and does not let them into the game

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = 'SVTR'], ATP +

S
SVTR 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'],: D

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = 'SVTR'], lol apparently it's time for me to sleep (

d
delete 31.10.21

Unpacking!

s
sanex 31.10.21

They sent a key for PS4, but it does not fit: icon_sad:

Does anyone have an extra key?

X
Xize 31.10.21

A full lobby is typed, we wait 45 seconds and everyone kicks with a connect lost error. And so already 4 times in a row. Super alpha.