3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolian666 31.10.21 11:39 am

ARMA 3

cb879e7a22c3e40da02b897711daf418.jpg

Available Platforms and Release Dates: Arma 3 PC Release Date: Q3 2013

Game site: www.arma3.com
Developer: Bohemia Interactive Studio
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive Studio

66069eac18b7dd31361de67229a88a0f.jpg

Recommended system requirements:

[spoil]

OS: Windows 7 / Windows Vista; Processor: Intel Core i5 / AMD Athlon Phenom X4; Video card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 5770 with Shader Model 3 support and 896 MB of memory on board; RAM: 2 GB; 15 gigabytes of free hard disk space; [/ spoil]

Minimum system requirements:

[spoil]

Operating system: Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1; Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz / AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz; Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 3830 / Intel HD Graphics 4000; The amount of video memory: 512 MB; RAM: 2 GB; Free space on hard disk: 15 GB. [/ Spoil]

Short description:

[spoil]

The single player campaign in Arma 3 paints a sad future for Europe, which will turn into an arena for wars between NATO and some "Eastern armies" (Russia, China, Iran?). Moreover, NATO members will lose and in the end will be on the verge of complete defeat. As a last resort, they initiate Operation Magnitude and send a special forces unit with the main character, Captain Scott Miller, to an island in the Mediterranean Sea, deep behind enemy lines. The target of the warriors is directly related to one well-guarded "military secret" that can change the course of the war.

However, during the mission, "something" goes wrong, the entire detachment is destroyed after the landing, and only one Captain Miller remains alive. He will have to go through a difficult path from surviving in hostile places to commanding a combat detachment, on whose shoulders will subsequently be entrusted with the successful completion of Operation Magnitude. An exciting story - promised.

The "loner" will be accompanied by a multiplayer part, consisting of both standard battles between players and joint missions. Support for dedicated servers - yes. Customization of the character, putting weapons in his pockets and other online spillikins - right there.

Arma 3 also has a luxurious yet easy-to-learn mission editor that will help players create scenarios of all sizes and combat tones. [/ Spoil]

The alpha version is currently available for ordering on the Steam service: http://store.steampowered.com/app/107410/?snr=1_7_15__13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83NkPguw9Jg

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hideo Kojima 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], I see: gigi:

K
Kirsan 31.10.21

12.09.2013 release.

The campaign will be post-release. Three free dls.

K
Kirsan 31.10.21

At the start there will be only 1 (ONE, ONE, YOMANA! fffuuu.gif) Jetjakie.png

7807dcfdc657.jpg

2035, and they shove their albatross to the nano-Iranians laugh.gif

k
kolian666 31.10.21

[member = 'Kirsan'], where does the info come from? although it is not surprising given the scale of the game, after the release, they will apparently add something that they did not have time to ... or sell as dls)

K
Kirsan 31.10.21

[member = 'kolian666'], on the official website only this aircraft is listed in the list of vehicles at the time of release (

Modified on August 28, 2013 by Kirsan

N
NetSky 31.10.21

It is difficult to break away from new technology, especially art, yesterday the whole city was plowed, making 150+ frags and stolen from AI. Coolness.

L
Lexa 31.10.21

I already activated the retail key yesterday, gave me a beta)

L
Lolobot 31.10.21

I already activated the retail key yesterday, gave me a beta)

And the funny thing is that the game costs from 350 to 400 rubles)

L
Lolobot 31.10.21

It is difficult to break away from new technology, especially art, yesterday the whole city was plowed, making 150+ frags and stolen from AI. Coolness.

It's a pity that the AI ​​was never taught to work with art = (

I tried the full version and I don't understand a little. Why are there no snipers with silencers? AI in my opinion dofiga accurate and far-sighted. The lack of a variety of technology is certainly not upsetting much.

And the absence of aircraft from the two main opposing forces looks like a rather strange decision: icon_mrgreen: 

We are waiting for custom addons)

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Lolobot' timestamp = '1378975065' post = '3575418'] Why aren't there snipers with silencers? [/ quote]

There are such snipers, they just need to be modified, there are glushakas, I myself constantly put them on everything that can be put.

[quote name = 'Lolobot' timestamp = '1378975065' post = '3575418'] And the lack of aircraft for the two main opposing forces looks like a rather strange decision [/ quote]

Bet even had one plane, at least in the release they should have added more, strange.

L
Lolobot 31.10.21

There are such snipers, they just need to be modified, there are glushakas, I myself constantly put them on everything that can be put.

Um, but how to modify, I didn't understand something) I open the inventory and there is no silencer. How to stir it up?)

Bet even had one plane, at least in the release they should have added more, strange.

I played betka for a couple of minutes, waited for the office. release) The plane is only on the 3rd side (two modifications). In any case, I did not find any more.

k
kolian666 31.10.21

2000 rubles? opr0JDAQ.gifpay ru for 400 I'll go buy (even a Jewel can be sent there)bte.gif

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Lolobot' timestamp = '1378975871' post = '3575439'] Um, but how to modify, I didn't understand something) I open my inventory and there is no muffler. How to stir it up?) [/ Quote]

Well, everything is muddied up in ammunition boxes, if there is at a level, for example, at a shooting range, you come up, choose a weapon, then in the attachment sections there are osprey, silencers and other body kits.

[quote name = 'Lolobot' timestamp = '1378975871' post = '3575439'] I played the beta for a couple of minutes, waited for the office. release) The plane is only on the 3rd side (two modifications). In any case, I did not find any more. [/ quote]

Well, the release should be worth looking at.

k
kolian666 31.10.21

I didn't think that there would be so many bugs in the release version ... a loner of norms, but the cartoon is all buggy, it also crashes periodically

N
NetSky 31.10.21

[member = 'kolian666'], 

Now the three of us have played the mission for almost 2 hours, from beginning to end we went without problems.

k
kolian666 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], co-op? I haven’t played a coop yet ... I tried to seize territory, a life mod and I don’t remember any other mode ... I was thrown out of the first after 5 minutes, in the second I was bored, in the third I was running for half an hour and did not understand what was needed to do, even on an ATV I got stuck in a helicopter and killed myself while in a tank (vtf): gigi: and still disconnect constantly for some reason

N
NetSky 31.10.21

tried to seize territory

The three of us went through this scenario without any problems, they didn't throw anyone out or something else. Somewhere 50 FPS with medium high settings.

Modified on September 12, 2013 by NetSky

k
kolian666 31.10.21

[member = 'NetSky'], I'll wait for the company, maybe there will be something worthwhile ... after the bf, such a cartoon is hard for me) here either get used to and learn, or just play in the party chat

s
scar-raver 31.10.21

Recorded during our today's game session :)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-e1ThbmG1M

N
NetSky 31.10.21

A very cool vidos of how we got fun, so to speak, coolly edited: up: