3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leider 31.10.21 11:39 am

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl - Discussion on the game

Sobsna subject, because the previous topic "in anticipation" by no means rolls for discussion of game moments, so as not to spoil the impression of those who have not yet started.

For starters, whoever took out the case for Niobe, I can't jump to it, the passage is blocked up there and not get close ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 31.10.21

as soon as I pass the last 2 credits, I will buy the game on litsuh and check it out myself

x
xaxatun 31.10.21

hmm, the igruha is excellent, it lived up to expectations. : D
didn’t think it would work. Well, in general, comrades, our publishers take an example from them, and do not throw the people.

L
Lain 31.10.21

The game does not at least be scary? ... after all, the action takes place in the great and terrible Chernobyl ... or the atmosphere inspires fear, as in FEAR, for example ...
I watched some videos, the trick was that some kind of rat was scared .... : shock:

A
Arkon 31.10.21

Like the rats were removed from the game

c
czpukmen 31.10.21

[b] Arkon [/ b], I only saw them in the roller, in the game itself, no.

R
Roman 31.10.21

Completed a couple of quests. To say that the game is atmospheric is to say nothing. Skirmishes on the level, AI is quite adequate. The downside is that the engine is not optimized at all. Grimacing happens just from scratch.

PS Who needs an official Russifier for the game, write to the LAN.

X
Xopek 31.10.21

Fuuuh finally went through the whole game ... found 1 false ending and 2 true ones ... the last level, which opens with the most correct ending, is just mega tin ... hl2 is crying on the sidelines ... super ... the best moment of the game :)

A
Arkon 31.10.21

xt you did it quickly. I suppose I cheated in a terrible way

A
ACE 31.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], how long does it take to complete the game? : shock:
and how is the game itself? how does it feel, your verdict?

X
Xopek 31.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Verdict, super cool, mega addictive and great game ... but not STALKER: Oblivion Lost as I envisioned it in 2002 ... it's a slightly different game, it's Fallout 3 ... but not Oblivion Lost. .
at the end of the game really looked through the STALKER 2002 ... when you walk along the Pripyat, Chernobyl ... but that's where tin as it is ... very atmospheric ...
passed the game for 25 hours, completing most quests are not a randomly (for coalition "Freedom" ... you can still go for "Duty", they are mutually exclusive) ... well, actually having received the secret ending ... if you do not fulfill everything, you will not get it ...
I didn’t like it yet, that there’s a lot of money, and there’s no place to spend it ...
And so the game is mega true, I strongly advise everyone who liked Fallout and Half-Life 2 ... it was these two games that she reminded me of ... nevertheless the longest-running 3D shooter I've played lately ...

[b] Arkon [/ b], I'm not cheating on the principle ... I just immediately chose the third difficulty level (out of six, sort of) ... because the game is a little lagging ... I didn't guess I had to take 5 or 6 =

[b] My verdict: [/ b] 9.0 / 10

m
mukor 31.10.21

Hurray, tomorrow I will play! The sidekick downloaded it, will write it on a disc. He also has mostly positive reviews :)

c
czpukmen 31.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], write the correct ending under the spoiler.

A
ACE 31.10.21

cool, I will definitely play then: D

O
OkaRin 31.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], Have a question). What is your config and what settings)?
They tell me here that Stalker has an unrealistically wonderful optimization) ...

R
Roman 31.10.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], More precisely, she's not there at all ....

X
Xopek 31.10.21

[quote name = "czpukmen"] [b] Xopek [/ b], write the correct ending under the spoiler. [/ quote]
[spoil] What kind of ending ... We need to take a decoder in Pripyat, and then destroy the power supply to the performer in a secret laboratory desires ... when he dies, the grandfather-professor appears and says that blah-blah they say we are so good decided to eradicate greed and envy from people and created a wish-fulfiller ... blah blah blah flew from another dimension and other nonsense in the style of Half- Live 2 êàî, well, he says you want to join us ... if yes, then just the end, they say, you became one of them, if not, then the next just super cool level of escape from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant with the subsequent removal of all the evil from the Monolith group and the coming of peace in everything the world ... in short, it cannot be retelled in a nutshell ...
In the Bad Ending, you approach the performer of desires and he fulfills depending on your style of play, and in the end he kills you ... I was covered with gold like Kuzmenko ... because of the game balance bug that there is a lot of money, but buy on them just not what, so the game thought that I was a huckster ... and I was just collecting money because I didn't know where to put them ... [/ spoil]
[quote name = "Taelsien"] [b] Xopek [/ b], Have a question). What is your config and what settings)?
They tell me here that Stalker has unrealistically wonderful optimization) ... [/ quote]
Confa figovinkaya A64 3200 + / 1.5RAM / GF6600GT ... played at a minimum (DX8), because I hate lags in shooters ... this is for me deadly ... started playing with dynamic lighting (DX9), but then got tired and I knocked it out ... optimization is not so hot ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

RECEIVED!!!
photos of the contents of the Stalker's gift box here
[url = http: //tormented-burn.livejournal.com/1895.html#cutid1] http://tormented-burn.livejournal.com/1895.html#cutid1 [/ url]

A
Arkon 31.10.21

and, well, after reading a few more reviews, I finally understood. What a fool I was. Akim I was a fool that did not argue about anything with Aladdin and Spriggan for the fact that the game would be super. And maybe even a cult one. Chorus, can the game become cult?

c
czpukmen 31.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b],
[spoil] Yo, I already played with the professor and refused to join them. I ran out into the street and a feeling came to me that I had taken the wrong path, thank you, you dissuaded me from this =) [/ spoil]

People, did anyone find this shooter or not?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 2 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] the game can become a cult? [/ quote]
For many, graphics can become critical, but the game turned out to be just amazing.

N
Nadmozg 31.10.21

People tell me and Stalker is sold only on DVD media or on CD Roma?