3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood

We write our impressions about the project.
117 Comments
Sort by:
T
The great logan 31.10.21

I will buy a license, although I have already passed it twice on a PC.
I didn't like the first part either.
And this one is a Call of Duty set in the Wild West setting with abundant black humor and charismatic characters.

B
Blink 55 31.10.21

Ag put - 68.
users - 83
guess who is the author ??? : lol:

a
adenmaster 31.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] Ag put - 68.
users - 83
guess who is the author ??? : lol: [/ quote]
nomad?
does he still write articles?
oh god and idiots heads of AG

K
KalbasNICK 31.10.21

In general, it turned out well, it's a pity that it's a bit short.

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

At the end, the game was blown away. But

[quote] On the whole it turned out well [/ quote]

T
The great logan 31.10.21

Not too short. The concentration of the action is the highest.
If there would have been a couple more hours of play, it would have been prolonged.

A
ACE 31.10.21

crap like the first part

L
LA 31.10.21

The duration is modest ... The plot is very weak ... Graphics, a little behind ... But in general, you can play and even more, you can enjoy the game ... The game is no more than 7 points ... (IMHO)

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

The game is flying on my old trough. Respect to the developers :) And the graphics are excellent.
In general, you should think about it and make a Sandbox shooter in the Wild West world, it will turn out very cool.
ps The gazebo should learn from Teckland how to make wasteland, freeworld in Mexico is easy to confuse with Fall (old, not new, vomit gray).

C
Crash-Override 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], and what is your confa?

G
Ganxta 31.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], did he write anything about Korovany in his review? : gigi:

T
Tremere 31.10.21

Passed yesterday Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

* The game is masterpiece
* Gorgeous beautiful, juicy graphics, large locations, the picture is soft and pleasant in general
* Excellent shootouts, everywhere there is smoke from shots, constantly noise of revolvers, coolly invented chips associated with shooting, atmospheric
* The system of shelters is cool, you just went into the shelter, and you drive your sight in the right direction to stick out. You can even do a feint - standing with your back, turn to the side to lean out around the corner, and then turn back to hide from bullets. Moreover, Tekland showed such a system of shelters back in 2007!
* Also about the graphics - it is so beautiful, and at the same time it goes quietly on my computer at maximum speed, that after the Blood Ties, I began to look at Kraitek as if it were gogno. Their krayzis on minimal salaries can only plow with me normally, and the graphics were not lying around.
* All elements of the game fit perfectly to each other
* The game is like a bright flash, the passage counter shows 5 hours (without searching for secrets, without side quests, on the normal), but this is a very bright game 5 hours, which felt like it lasted much longer for me ...
* The game was as unexpected for me as Clive's Barker: Jericho was in 2007.
* The characters in the game are also good, just like all the events, although the gameplay is almost non-stop action.
* Poles are good fellows, at a time when seasoned game developers release completely rotten and secondary games, Teckland gives out a fresh sip, we are waiting for Dead Island and Warhound

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],

And what about the games Dead Island and Warhound ???

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], Grandfather Island is an island teeming with zombies, somewhere there was a video from it for a long time, there is a cool dismemberment, not only on the limbs, but also on the fabric. And Warhound is a game about mercenaries.

T
The great logan 31.10.21

Yes, it's strange at all. Chrome 2 was announced back in 2006, and since then there has been no rumor about it.
But the subject announced in 2009 was released six months after the announcement.

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] bubba_stix [/ b], for me, it’s better to be announced in half a year than to wait for several years. In addition, maybe all their games will now be published by Yubisoft, and therefore they are kept in check :)

M
MvP 31.10.21

[quote] Passed yesterday Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

* The game is masterpiece [/ quote]
+1
I haven't got so much pleasure for a long time. Barely barely forced myself to break away from the game and go to the dacha) The
picture in some places is simply amazing! Everything looks so beautiful and soulful, while during the whole game there were never any slowdowns.
Loved the moment on the canoe! : D
I'm very glad that Techland had a great game! Now I'm looking forward to their next games.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 5 minutes 8 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] The gazebo should learn from Teckland how to make wasteland, freeworld in Mexico can be easily confused with Fall (old, not new , vomit gray). [/ quote]
When I played there was also a feeling of a fall.

T
Tremere 31.10.21

What else I forgot to say - unlike CODE4, where the scripts are some kind of cardboard, in Juarez, in comparison with CODE, it seems that there are no scripts at all, or they all look very natural

M
Momentum 31.10.21

great game, passed about half, the game is very pleasing to everyone from graphics and action to dialogues and presentation of the plot ...
the further you play, the clearer it becomes that this is not just a fucking blunder game, but the developers really tried, and even if something it didn't work out, diligence always commands respect ... it
also seemed that they ripped off William's younger brother from the movie "Oil", they even look alike :)

G
Ganxta 31.10.21

Awesome game! True, I went through chapter 4 in total, but och happy.
[b] Momentum [/ b], and Thomas is the spitting image of Christian Bale from T4)