3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood

We write our impressions about the project.
117 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ganxta 31.10.21

Wtf? I played first one, then another)

l
lalilulelo 31.10.21

[b] Ganxta [/ b], I also alternate each chapter. The game fries and pedalizes, this has not happened for a long time.

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

Passed through. Good game. It is immediately felt that the developers did not have a mega budget, so they tried.
Troubled with Indians, ancient gold, Mexicans, revolvers, duels, canoe and horse chases, femme fatale and cacti. Everything is according to the laws of the genre - nothing is overlooked.
ps
[spoil] Thomas is a bastard. It's not a shame that he and Marisa got banged in the original. Marisa is also a bitch because of her and the best character in the game died. And in general, half of the shit because of her [/ spoil]

G
Ganxta 31.10.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b] WHY DID I READ THE SPOILER? : kjsfjd: Although I guessed it anyway. I have not played the first one yet, I just installed it. It is a pity that this is so: (Thomas is also a very colorful character. They were very attracted by their chatter during missions and constant teasing) In the 1st, this is not?

Well, Thomas!
[img] http://www.parentpreviews.com/legacy-pics/3-10_to_yuma.jpg [/ img]
Want a film adaptation! : gigi:

M
MvP 31.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] [spoil] Thomas is a bastard. It's not a shame that he and Marisa got banged in the original. Marisa is also a bitch because of her and the best character in the game died. And in general, half of the shit because of her [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] In which original? [/ Spoil]

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[quote name = "MvP"] [quote name = "Elzerd"] [spoil] Thomas is a bastard. It's not a shame that he and Marisa got banged in the original. Marisa is also a bitch because of her and the best character in the game died. And in general, half of the shit because of her [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] In which original? [/ Spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] In the first part [/ spoil]

M
MvP 31.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] [quote name = "MvP"] [quote name = "Elzerd"] [spoil] Thomas is a bastard. It's not a shame that he and Marisa got banged in the original. Marisa is also a bitch because of her and the best character in the game died. Anyway, half of the shit because of her [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] In the first part [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] were they in the first part? : shock: I completely forgot something ... [/ spoil]

E
Elzerd 31.10.21

[quote name = "MvP"] [quote name = "Elzerd"] [quote name = "MvP"] [quote name = "Elzerd"] [spoil] Thomas is a bastard. It's not a shame that he and Marisa got banged in the original. Marisa is also a bitch because of her and the best character in the game died. Anyway, half of the shit because of her [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] were they in the first part? : shock: I completely forgot something ... [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] It also begins with the fact that they kill Ray's brother and his wife and he thinks that it was his nephew who did it. Well, if you think about it, it turns out that Ray's brother is Thomas :) [/ spoil]

W
Whittlesey 31.10.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] [quote name = "MvP"] [quote name = "Elzerd"] [quote name = "MvP"] [quote name = "Elzerd"] [spoil] Thomas is a bastard. It's not a shame that he and Marisa got banged in the original. Marisa is also a bitch because of her and the best character in the game died. Anyway, half of the shit because of her [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] were they in the first part? : shock: I completely forgot something ... [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] It also begins with the fact that they kill Ray's brother and his wife and he thinks that it was his nephew who did it. Well, if you think about it, it turns out that Ray's brother is Thomas :) [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] In the first part of the brother Thomas and Zavut, and Ray also says that they had a third brother, and in general a lot that is in the second part was mentioned in the first ... [/ spoil]

P
Pseudodog 31.10.21

I twisted the scale as requested in the settings and in the first mission I had it like a late evening. Is that how it should be?

R
Roman 31.10.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], Yes, too gloomy) And that's what they intended.

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[Quote] I twisted the gamut as requested in the settings and in the first mission, I was like a late evening. Is that how it should be?
[/ quote]
given that the level passes in time somewhere around noon ...

M
MvP 31.10.21

[quote name = "Whittlesey"] [quote name = "Elzerd"] [quote name = "MvP"] [quote name = "Elzerd"] [quote name = "MvP"] [quote name = "Elzerd"] [spoil ] Thomas is a bastard. It's not a shame that he and Marisa got banged in the original. Marisa is also a bitch because of her and the best character in the game died. Anyway, half of the shit because of her [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] It also begins with the fact that they kill Ray's brother and his wife and he thinks that it was his nephew who did it. Well, if you think about it, it turns out that Ray's brother is Thomas :) [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil] In the first part of the brother Thomas and zavut, and Ray also says that they had a third brother, and just do a lot that is in the second part was mentioned in the first ... [/ spoil] [/ quote]
[spoil ] Precisely \\\\\\\ 1 \\ I just passed it on the PC for a long time as soon as it came out, so I forgot. :) [/ spoil]

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

I bought the game on PS3, the game is just super, I give a rating of 10/10 well, there are simply no words the game is made at a high level.

B
Big boss 31.10.21

played today
everything is as cool as in the first CoJ, only a little better
shootouts and duels are very cool. I also liked the system of shelters, though I had to get used to it :) the
atmosphere was transferred to just 5, and the plot is very well presented.
the graphics are very nice, in general, a great game came out

P
Pseudodog 31.10.21

Something I didn't like = (Sorry. IMHO the same CODE, only in a different setting + buns.

m
miksar 31.10.21

tell me, is it really better than the original? I really liked the first part

X
Xopek 31.10.21

[b] miksar [/ b], yes it is better

A
Aziphov 31.10.21

Even I don’t understand who killed the dude in the tomb? or is he himself?

T
Tremere 31.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], Ray