3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Postal 2

A huge selection of weapons and oceans of blood is expected. By the way, the well-known 'Akella' is engaged in localization. I hope the situation will be much more favorable than with the first part, when the game was on sale for only a month, and then it was withdrawn from the market!

Who else will say about this game?

78 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 31.10.21

A huge selection of weapons and oceans of blood is expected. By the way, the well-known 'Akella' is engaged in localization. I hope the situation will be much more favorable than with the first part, when the game was on sale for only a month, and then it was withdrawn from the market!

So far, it looks promising. Xtracer seems to have already seen the game in Akella's office, you need to ask him ...

R
Roman 31.10.21

So far, it looks promising. Xtracer seems to have already seen the game in Akella's office, you need to ask him ...

If you ask, then I ask you to share information.

S
Sick 31.10.21

POSTAL 2 appeared on the top

I'm fucking people it's just PI * DETS

better than nothing just can not be: fight:: fight:: fight:

: stupid:

X
XaM 31.10.21

And how is the engine in the game of lope of violence in liters of blood: twisted:: twisted: and what is your impression of the igruha worth buying ??? :?:

R
Roman 31.10.21

POSTAL 2 appeared on the top

I'm fucking people it's just PI * DETS

better than nothing just can not be: fight:: fight:: fight:

: stupid:

How many disks? And tell me from whom? Personally, I will take, only from Akella!

G
Guest 31.10.21

Postal Is already on sale in Kiev or not, you can answer me

And how many disks he Eats PLIZ !!! : uzi:: uzi: : encore:

S
Sick 31.10.21

Pokupal na Gorbushke na 1CD v otbolvanennom vide (vse otlichno rabotaet)

Igrushka chuma

X
XaM 31.10.21

Today I was at the hump and saw her: love: tobish akelovsky postal but did not buy: sad: no money but sorry: sad:: sad:

G
GunsLinger 31.10.21

Yyyy ... all syudy ...

http://www.gamemag.ru/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26087

S
Silver 31.10.21

so the game is through ???

and then many said that cotton wool will turn out ...

D
Di @ blO 31.10.21

And even now they say ...!

S
Silver 31.10.21

let the one who already gamal confirm =)

S
Sick 31.10.21

OTRIZAU

otlichno pomogaet snyat agressiu, a kogda proydete igru ​​budet dostupen noviy rezim igri ... (vi naprimer mochites napalmom i sami ne gorite :)))))))

pochitayte naprimer obzor na www.playgound.ru

D
Di @ blO 31.10.21

let the one who already gamal confirm =)

Let them write ...

G
Guest 31.10.21

Oh, bl, what have you set up: cotton wool is not cotton wool, bad is good ... You might think there was a lot of sense in the first Postal, or what kind of balance is there. I remember when the orchestra covered it with napalm at the parade - it was so delicious, they shouted so, rushed about, poor things ... Heh !!

Dude is Dude, bl.

D
Di @ blO 31.10.21

It may not make sense, but the jokes are awesome ...! : wink:

M
MadMax 31.10.21

It may not make sense, but the jokes are awesome ...!

In-in, the whole game on this current and was built on gags and black humor. : clever:

Let's see why some countries are overwhelmed about

entoy igruhi, banning it everywhere. : fight:

We will definitely buy, the cads will appear. For a relaxed IMHO otshen even nothing, when they wiped their feet about you at work, bl., ...: twisted:

Shl. It is worth rejoicing for us, the Russians, since our enta igruha has been localized, and at least someone vyaknul. : beer:

D
Di @ blO 31.10.21

It may not make sense, but the jokes are awesome ...!

In-in, the whole game on this current and was built on gags and black humor. : clever:

Let's see why some countries are overwhelmed about

entoy igruhi, banning it everywhere. : fight:

We will definitely buy, the cads will appear. For a relaxed IMHO otshen even nothing, when they wiped their feet about you at work, bl., ...: twisted:

Shl. It is worth rejoicing for us, the Russians, since our enta igruha has been localized, and at least someone vyaknul. : beer:

Here I am about too.

b
bratPetr 31.10.21

The level is about 20x20 meters, in general, in technical terms, the game is, to put it mildly, a halo, the interactivity is below the level of BLUE, the levels are maaaaaaahhhh and they are loaded for oooooooooooo long, there are jokes, but they are monotonous, by the way, if you get hold of the form of a cop, you can kill with impunity, the main thing is that the cops do not see what they started you .... about the black humor ..... well, pour gasoline on the road in front of the girls in socks, and then a teal with a match, I go up to the still stirring charred burner, and accidentally press the "shot" by the head hero, bending over the corpse asks, you are not sign the petition? : twisted:

D
Di @ blO 31.10.21

We must arrange a vote! : twisted: