3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Postal 2

A huge selection of weapons and oceans of blood is expected. By the way, the well-known 'Akella' is engaged in localization. I hope the situation will be much more favorable than with the first part, when the game was on sale for only a month, and then it was withdrawn from the market!

Who else will say about this game?

78 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di @ blO 31.10.21

I do not understand the meaning of removing aggression through the game. You can play (not this), but what would be real to relax on this ???

these are only idiots and idiots capable of this!

shit game

Then in your opinion it turns out that there are a lot of idiots and idiots on the streets, and just normal people relax.

T
TERR @ N 31.10.21

Dude, and after all, Real is better than Postal, here there is a pure normal razchlinenka and the engine gives such beauty sho to any Unrial Warfara not dreaming. The problem is that we are not crazy.

ZY And vapshche Postal is the rarest shit = damn it, Segal you want me to kneel, just make a puking smiley =

he-he-he ...

Sometimes you go out into the street, you look at this polygon-textured sky and you say - "Krraaaaasotaaa".

And around High Quality models go.

: rotfl:: rotfl:: rotfl:

3 @ y4iK 31.10.21

The game is complete shit in all respects, I still have to make it up, it's better to play BloodRayne or Matrix! : evil:

M
Max payne 31.10.21

The worst social satire (: twisted :) or first person shooter (: fight :)? How the game is significantly less convincing : clever:

V
Valerik 31.10.21

Sucks. The size of the head is not proportional to the size of the body, there is almost no music, no video, the plot is a complete mess. And the worst thing is that even on my Athlon 2200+, 512 RAM and Ati Radeon 8500 128MB, each district of the city takes INCREDIBLY long time to load.

@
@lex ... 31.10.21

Not how I liked the horror ... Especially the theme of playing the doctor :-D... You set fire to a chyuvachka ... or a chick ... then ... slowly but surely you extinguish it I think you understand what I mean ?! :) .... If you're lucky, then Chel which you put out the tokashta ... it will move ... FOR THE EFFECT, BLOW IT WITH AN ELECTROSHOCK ... then he will settle down ... and he will say an awesome phrase .... "- I I CAN'T FEEL FEET! " : D ... After not a long Shaking and floundering on the Earth .. Chyuvak (OR Chyuvikha) Will get up ... And he will calmly walk around the city ... That's how after I ruined about 20 Pieces ... I saved three people. .. But then ... everything is easier and easier for me to REANIMATE Them ... after the burnout ... Lose at ME Corpses are walking around the city ...

R
Rupert 31.10.21

2 @ lex ...

Hmm, and if the elephants are extinguished ...: mrgreen:

@
@lex ... 31.10.21

It is not so interesting to extinguish them ... They still will not burn: (... And imagine the BURNED CORPS ... It’s just the same Shish kebabs walk the streets ...: D

R
Rupert 31.10.21

It is not so interesting to extinguish them ... They still will not burn: (... And imagine the BURNED CORPS ... It’s just the same Shish kebabs walk the streets ...: D

Chngo then I wanted a kebab. It will be necessary to stir up on Sunday at the dacha.

W
Wert 31.10.21

Sucks. The size of the head is not proportional to the size of the body, there is almost no music, no video, the plot is a complete mess. And the worst thing is that even on my Athlon 2200+, 512 RAM and Ati Radeon 8500 128MB, each district of the city takes INCREDIBLY long time to load.

What's funny is that not a word was said about the gameplay (that is, playability). And he is in Postal. Both in the first and in the second (if you sit down to play, it's hard to come off, right?). However, this is not even the point.

Humor, rudeness, a kind of "truth of life." People, appreciate these games! On consoles they are not and never will be (more precisely, I know there is only one cruel, cynical, charming game - Conker's Bad Fur Day). Already for this it is worth highlighting them. A slap in the face to Yusov's society, "the worst American product number 1" (according to one of the US senators) - that was what the first Postal was. The second is better in all respects. You had to have a lot of courage to create such games while living in the West, to create in defiance of everyone. And thanks to Akella for localizing the game while preserving its spirit.

PS Still in Postale there are very good, "realistic" levels-sectors of the city.

o
ok 31.10.21

before everything collapsed here, [b] Kefka [/ b] said that the subject is the second best game on pc after a fallout.
I would like to know if this is serious? and what were the criteria for making such a decision?

K
Kefka 31.10.21

[b] oleg klopov [/ b],
firstly, she was able to captivate me. for one thing, this PC game is already something, but it's worth it.
secondly, everyday life is ideally parodied (social. realism I love) with a deep level of interactivity (many small jokes make the game akin to MGS3)
; thirdly, the atmosphere and the plot. witty missions, and heroes you sympathize with.

in the addon from okella all this was not, so I'm worried about the third part.

D
Dr. Robotnic 31.10.21

[b] oleg klopov [/ b], there you can relieve your natural needs, set people on fire and put cats on the trunk: mrgreen:
What else do you need to be happy? One of my favorite games))))))

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 5 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] the

atmosphere is yes .... super, oh nostalgia ... ...

o
ok 31.10.21

clear. Indeed "the taste and color ...".

M
M0rr0 31.10.21

[quote name = "oleg klopov"] before everything collapsed here, [b] Kefka [/ b] said that the subject is the second best game on pc after a fallout.
I would like to know if this is serious? and by what criteria was such a decision made? [/ quote]

I agree with Kefka, but I would put another subject in the first place .... well, that's not the main thing ....

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 30 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] I

’m lying, I wouldn’t bet, Morrowind came out on Xbox too ....

V
Virtuozius 31.10.21

[quote name = "Dr. Robotnic"] [b] oleg klopov [/ b], there you can relieve your natural needs, set people on fire and put cats on the trunk: mrgreen:
What else do you need to be happy? One of my favorite games))))))

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 5 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] the

atmosphere is yes .... super, oh nostalgia ... . [/ quote]

Have you tried to satisfy your needs without playing? And what is interesting about putting a cat on a trunk ???

This "game" is for offenders and perverts. Shame and disgrace to its creators!

D
Dr. Robotnic 31.10.21

[b] Virtuozius [/ b], if you think so, then consider: razz:

D
Denavid 31.10.21

An excellent toy was :-D
Moreover, she received all negative reviews from those who did not figure out the main feature of the game - the search for hidden locations (if I am not mistaken, there are a lot of caves and underground locations not related to the "storyline") and a very funny parody of modern western society: gigi: