3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 31.10.21 12:12 pm

Postal 2

A huge selection of weapons and oceans of blood is expected. By the way, the well-known 'Akella' is engaged in localization. I hope the situation will be much more favorable than with the first part, when the game was on sale for only a month, and then it was withdrawn from the market!

Who else will say about this game?

78 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadMax 31.10.21

2bratPetr.

Uh-huh, made on the first quake engine

Thumbs carefully, read? It is written in black and white that it was made on the Unreal engine.

R
Raipper 31.10.21

Phew, my playful little hands came to play ... Well, what can I tell you ... To relieve tension and aggression - no better! (except, of course, to repeat it all in life :-D). But to play for a long time - the brains will slowly atrophy ..... Example: playing all night, and when on the trail. day I was driving to the university, and they accidentally stepped on my foot, so I wanted to knead with this foot: twisted:, and then chop off my head with a shovel and kick off the subway ...: twisted:

M
MojoHead 31.10.21

So Postal showed up in Chelyabinsk ... I bought it. : beer:

I must say, the game is unusual. And it evokes completely diametrically opposite emotions in the playing audience: from puppy delight to fierce hatred and contempt. We must pay tribute to the guys from RWS - they "lit up" not weak ...

: encore:

Own sensations from what he saw: cons at first. The biggest disadvantage is a slow engine and tediously long loading of locations. Promises to place the player in a large city with complete freedom of movement crashed about 10-15 houses located in among wall-like monotonous mountains, united in a relatively small location ... The thought that you will have to go through the whole city to the other end causes a dull irritation and a desire to do something else. Oh yes, one more detail that didn’t make me happy: why is it easier to kill with a pistol than with an M16 ??? I didn’t "enter" at all ... This arcadeness simply amazed me ... It is necessary to put half a kilo of lead into the foe so that he would finally die. Not order, however. There are still, of course, shortcomings, but they are no longer so striking.

Pros. Of course, humor. Black. Very black ... Just the way I like it. And the task to go and buy meat for a barbecue just finished me off - these butchers turned out to be funny guys. And the person who all the time forgets to take his video camera is just a mess. Where is my videocamera? By God, my hand did not even go up to shoot him because of the emotion that he caused me. And what about the Islamic extreme kamikaze? Super. They do not appear at all "at the cash desk" and arrange a complete chaos. How about a nurse who can't stand the sight of blood and starts bl ... sorry, vomiting her right in the workplace? In general, there are enough jokes ... and I have not seen everything yet - I only finished playing until Friday.

In general, the conclusion I have is the following: everyone should, if not play, then at least look. It's worth it. : upto: And some kind of "patch" would not hurt the developers, which at least partially smoothed out all the crookedness and roughness of the engine. In general, the game is good - it will live! : mrgreen:

S
Shmu-Hadron 31.10.21

And how do you like a nurse who can't stand the sight of blood and starts bl ... sorry, vomiting her right in the workplace?

Abazzazza with laughter.

D
Di @ blO 31.10.21

... damn it ... you should rather buy: stupid:

C
CreatorCray 31.10.21

>> The biggest disadvantage is the braking engine

>> and tiresome loading of locations

Supyar puyar cool Unreal Warfare engine

M
MadMax 31.10.21

Yes, the fact that the Unreal VarFare engine is brake is for sure. eight)

Itself, uh ... it took several minutes to load in Unreal-2, and even on a quicksave, although everywhere like these saves are loaded faster than simple saves. : fight:

Although for the sake of the beauty of the entogo engine, you have to sacrifice something. : evil:

Damn, all hands do not reach to buy this Dude ...:?

B
Born Again 31.10.21

This "miracle game" was a little lost in time - it rather needed to come out in the year 99. Now she will no longer interest anyone. It's just indecent to release shooters with SUCH graphics. And this is Anrilov's engine? Who would have thought if he did not know - he would never have believed.

The very idea of ​​the frantic Mochilov has exhausted itself. Even the stupidest jerk should be motivated - but here it is just stupid and sad (the game is positioned as brutal and antisocial, but there is no dismemberment and damage, shooting gets bored literally after 10-15 minutes of the game). If you focus on blood and lawlessness, then you need to finish the job, and not do it like RWS. As a result, the game turned out to be eerily politically correct, that is, it contradicts its very idea. Then it's better to play the first SoF ...

What good about this toy is its frantic PR ... Many will buy it, but only a few of the most stubborn masochists will make it to the end.

My week ended on Tuesday ...

b
blackrain 31.10.21

which at least partially smoothed out all the crookedness and roughness of the engine

created by RWS

Epic has nothing to do with

R
Roman 31.10.21

I bought this game from Akella today. Personally, I expected much more from this game. I thought there would be as much blood as you will not see in the bloodiest horror movie. The graphics disappointed me. I don't know why so many people complain about poor speed. games, for me personally everything goes very quickly, loading takes no more than two minutes, everything is at the maximum.

PS Soldier of Fortune 2 has never been surpassed!

T
Talker 31.10.21

Just because of the fact that the Dude even surpassed him a little ...

By subject

I even have to knock on the keyboard for the sake of this muck ... I bought a disc for 6 UAH and very honestly threw it into the trash can. For the sake of such pleasure, it's not a pity. True, the parents said that they say they are completely worn out with disks, they are scattering 8-)

G
Guest 31.10.21

Sho are you hosh !!!

Soldier of Fortne 2 on the Q3 engine, and Postal 2 on Unreal.

In my opinion, in relation to the engines - it does not work to compare them : clever:

T
Talker 31.10.21

Sho are you hosh !!!

In my opinion, in relation to the engines - it does not work to compare them : clever:

I don't understand anything (c) Man

R
Roman 31.10.21

PS Soldier of Fortune 2 and no one surpassed!

In general, I meant bloody!

D
Di @ blO 31.10.21

Yes, in terms of bloodiness, perhaps this game has no equal ...

H
HAEMHuK 31.10.21

I bought a CD on Petrovka, such as a license at Akella for 20 UAH.

Bl ..! It looks like I'm not the only one here so disappointed ... I was expecting, even for the most modest requests, much more than I saw. Interestingly, after they (RWS) made this game in '86 (last century) where did it lie then? Why were they hiding her? They were too late with such graphics: evil :.

And sho interestingly on the cover Akellovtsy wrote "profanity" ... I, of course, not a philologist, but ... there is not a single mat: evil: I would not even strain my brains to voice it an order of magnitude better, tell the current how. ..: twisted:.

Well, was it really difficult to make at least five or six death models? Ato every other time the head is otvalitstsa, then not otvalitstsa ... boring! Boring and dreary. Splinter Cell was prettier and didn't load like a ton of sugar into the heating system: evil:! Well, evo fuck! You can just give the prize: "Disappointment of the Year" ... but how waited ... :(

H
Hybrid 31.10.21

I bought the game yesterday from Akella ... It's a complete mess. These downloads are finished from 1 time. Splinter S. (as mentioned above) loads 4 times faster, and although his levels are an order of magnitude larger and more beautiful. Only this game for a breakthrough in the genre takes place, but a breakthrough (similar to GTA3 made a year ago) In general, the game drags on for an hour, for two, and then gets tired of running like a moron from one part of the city to another. (by the way she sounded well, it's a pity only without the mate): stupid:

D
Di @ blO 31.10.21

Maybe they'll start developing the third part ...

H
Hybrid 31.10.21

Di @ blo we will not endure the third! ... and our iron donkeys won't survive ... Postal 2 is so far the first game that I have SO much slows down (when I dabble in gasoline). SC Mafia GTA3 UT2003 CnCGenerals RavenShield etc .. it does not slow down (max.setting graph is 800 to 600)

T
TERR @ N 31.10.21

I bought a CD on Petrovka, such as a license at Akella for 20 UAH.

Bl ..! It looks like I'm not the only one here so disappointed ... I was expecting, even for the most modest requests, much more than I saw. Interestingly, after they (RWS) made this game in '86 (last century) where did it lie then? Why were they hiding her? They were too late with such graphics: evil :.

And sho interestingly on the cover Akellovtsy wrote "profanity" ... I, of course, not a philologist, but ... there is not a single mat: evil: I would not even strain my brains to voice it an order of magnitude better, tell the current how. ..: twisted:.

Well, was it really difficult to make at least five or six death models? Ato every other time the head is otvalitstsa, then not otvalitstsa ... boring! Boring and dreary. Splinter Cell was prettier and didn't load like a ton of sugar into the heating system: evil:! Well, evo fuck! You can just give the prize: "Disappointment of the Year" ... but how waited ... :(

Not a fig for yourself 20 UAH. (eeeeeeeeeeeoooooo, so that I live like this), I took the same version for 6 UAH.

And the only cool phrase is: "and do not crowd, there will not be enough bullets for everyone"

But how many bucks they have killed for this X ... yu, horror: scare: