3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 03.11.21 08:38 pm

How the price of hardware affects the choice of games

Tell us about your experience, what impact it had on you.
Is the purchase price of new games not decreasing?
Will older online games be in demand, creating stagnation for new ones?

What other influencing factors are opening up?
Perhaps someone has observations on this.
41 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

Marsj 100 oblique for a normal 3060.
This is not for you)

l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

Marsj
Therefore, the price of the computer will be at least 170 pieces.

M
Max P 05.05.22

MOUSE lapwing
Yeah, of course.

Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

Max P
Almost weave.

M
Max P 05.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
For 125 tr. without a monitor, you can assemble the following configuration.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

r
requiemmm 05.05.22

Marsj
Garbage assembly, the seller threw and the goat. Saving a couple of thousand candy wrappers and putting Deshman's rubbish on the client instead of the power supply, while ripping off more than a hundred pieces from him for the rest of the components - a fact that speaks about his moral character all at once. This piece of shit will dry out quickly, because it has 85 degree conduits from the elite manufacturer SunVynNoneim and the client will be very lucky if his PC simply does not turn on or the unit burns out with fireworks when turned on without killing the components. In the worst case, under load, it will drive a pulsating voltage (in the form of a “saw”, as it looks on the oscilloscope screen) to the rest of the pieces of iron and kill all the capacitors already on them, after which everything will go to the trash, they don’t fix it now.

M
Max P 05.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Well, the monitor. 144-165 Hz 1080p

Spoiler
With it, the whole assembly of 146 800 is obtained.

M
Max P 05.05.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing
Of course I looked and 12400 F.
Spoiler
The price for Intel just skyrocketed!

l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

Max P wrote:
Of course I also looked at 12400 F.
At this percentage, this is still a divine price)

l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

Max P
By the way, for gaming on ultras, a good computer. Well, the price seems to be suitable)
What do you think, is it normal?
Spoilerhttps://hyperpc.ru/special/exclusive/hyperpc-concept-ampere

M
Max P 05.05.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing
Immediately check it in Crysis Remastered in 4k at maximum settings, it's interesting to be able to give out 144 fps? Then you can tell if it's normal or not.

M
Max P 05.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
By the way, why did they put HHD there, this is already the last century, as I understand it, this PC is not for games, but for working in difficult tasks for various purposes.

P
Pavel Rally 05.05.22

Max P
Crysis Remastered cannot use multi-core processors. https://www.playground.ru/crysis/news/crysis_remastered_stradaet_ot_problem_s_odnopotokom_kak_i_originalnaya_igra-1067777

l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

Max P wrote:
By the way, why did they put HHD there, it's already the last century
. I have quite a few ssds. But for games I prefer hdd. On ssd only windows, programs, music, a few movies. And somewhere four games on them.

l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

Max P wrote:
Immediately check it in Crysis Remastered in 4k at maximum settings, I wonder if it will be able to give out 144 fps? Then you can say it's normal or not.)))
I'm more interested in Redemshen 2 in 8k resolution, how it will go on such a pitch) No one from your acquaintances took such a computer from you? A friend asks how he will show himself in heavy games)

M
Max P 05.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
I don't have such friends, and they posted tests on RDR 2, it turns out that in 8k it will not be more than 40 fps.
Spoiler

M
Max P 05.05.22

Pavel Rally
Yes, even without Crysis Remastered, this assembly is not very good, DL 2 in 4 to only 64 fps and this is for such a huge amount of money! What kind of nonsense is obtained.

l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

Max P
The computer has some weak performance for two and a half lames!) It will be necessary to replace the video cards with new generation cards)

M
Max P 05.05.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Then it will already cost $4000.
Such a PC will be able to buy units.

l
lapwing mouse 05.05.22

Max P
Remove that unnecessary percent from there, hack any 8-10 nuclear intel with a high frequency, do not insert so much RAM, 32gb for the eyes, plus without any faces there. prog and Windows and without such expensive hard drives and the price will fall to the edge !!!! Remove two 3090s. And instead put two reference 3080ti, or two 4070s, then you can already buy it. Also, they don't charge a lot for assembly. In short, a little more lyama will definitely be superfluous there. Throw in a crowd and you can take it. We will install it in a common hut and we will go to play, drive women, neighbors. Everyone will be joyful and satisfied) I will start doing tests, someone will play, someone will watch, in short, enough for everyone)