3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cart_Man 06.11.21 05:57 pm

Blacksite Area 51

shots - [url = http: //www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/blacksite/images.html? om_act = convert & om_clk = gsimage & tag = images; all] http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/. .. images; all [/ url]

Xbox 360 owners have another new demo to download today as they can now grab a single player demo for BlackSite: Area 51, the upcoming Unreal Engine 3 based first person shooter from Midway.

who will confirm this information ???
87 Comments
Sort by:
g
gojira 06.11.21

[b] I [/ b], EU

E
EVIL DEVIL 06.11.21

shit.

B
Big boss 06.11.21

[b] I [/ b],
I didn't hear Mouzon there at all!

D
Dan4MerC 06.11.21

Something like resistance

g
gamer23 06.11.21

Well, the demo looks exactly like the game should look like 5 months before the release. Everything seems to be ready but nothing is properly screwed on, but the makings of an excellent game are there, so we are waiting.

c
czpukmen 06.11.21

In principle, nothing is a toy, I will definitely play the full version.

F
FaN 06.11.21

I only liked the ending. Graphics like in GeoW are no worse, no better, only slows down: dn:

c
czpukmen 06.11.21

[Quote] I only liked the ending. Graphics as in GeoW are no worse, no better, only slows down [/ quote]
Damn, for some reason my nifiga does not lag :?
In principle, it turned out to be a good-quality shooter, even the destructibility was screwed on by dynamic shadows, the graphics are on the level.

A
ACE 06.11.21

I have a slowdown during battles specifically. swap.
but I would not compare with the geov, since the geov wins out against the etave in everything.
the only thing that hike is water from the rain, flowing along the floor and walls, etc.

m
mjlame 06.11.21

A primitive knee-pad FPS, from the section "if only to quickly cut the bucks."

PS The frame rate in the demo sometimes falls, but it should be fixed before the release.

F
FreeFCA 06.11.21

And so - to the mega-meat gameplay of Aria51, the developers managed to fasten the production of CallOfDuty - they took it not by scale, so by the intensity of the struggle. So far it looks mega-frequency, but here's the catch - it's not difficult to make a five-minute stretch of pure adrenaline, but the whole game? Although the explosive ending inspires hope and makes you wait for the release ... ISO release: oops:

+ The intensity of the battles is right, meaty gameplay in the spirit of the series
+ Monsters die spectacularly
+ Good staging
+ Negro's face at the very beginning reminded of the Crisis rollers = graphically the game on level
+ Although some destructible (hello, Giars!)

- Stops at every opportunity
- too short to be anything like it should be understood
- After GiarsOfVar, you automatically look for the relief on all objects ... on many you can't find it and cry: sad:
- The design of the weapon is shitty

G
Guest 06.11.21

[Quote] The design of the weapon is shitty shit [/ quote]
And there is some kind of futurism, I thought the usual M16 on the screen? :)

j
just for fun 06.11.21

finally played the demo :) tin, really liked it. Really pretty similar to resistance, only more abruptly. Cool graphics (2 game on UE3, which looks good), excellent monsters, destructibility (rather decorative, you can't destroy everything, but it's better not to hide behind the columns :)). The game has every chance of becoming a hit, I'm looking forward to it :)

R
RIPPER12 06.11.21

[off] it finally doesn't look like resistance: wink: [/ off]

k
kostyle 06.11.21

the game is just tough, as someone already noticed it had 5 months before the release, so at the end we will get an excellent game

B
Black_Fox 06.11.21

I'm interested in the water there looks like real or not?

G
Guest 06.11.21

I watched the GT walkthrough demos today (a friend has a box). As for me - super! Everywhere something shoots, explodes, flies in different directions - great. And the sparks are still cool, the main thing is that the developed levels do not follow the example of FEAR and everything will be cool.

d
dburt 06.11.21

I watched the gameplay video at [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php? Id = 4196] Gametrailers - Blacksite: Area 51 [/ url] - really liked = CoD + Aliens vs. Predator. Level graphics - destructible objects, lighting. Very dynamic. The cinematic nature of the production is, IMHO, a must have, definitely. if developed to withstand at least 5-6 gameplay in this spirit - a hit is guaranteed.

D
Daikatana 06.11.21

[quote name = "dburt"] I watched the gameplay video at [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php? id = 4196] Gametrailers - Blacksite: Area 51 [/ url] - really liked = CoD + Aliens vs. Predator. Level graphics - destructible objects, lighting. Very dynamic. The cinematic nature of the production is, IMHO, a must have, definitely. if developed to withstand at least 5-6 gameplay in this spirit - a hit is guaranteed. [/ quote]
pitifully slows down slightly (30fps noticeably), and the problem with vsync, it is clear that they turned off to somehow squeeze out extra frame seconds. but it looks very cool, especially wet walls. atmospheric. rain always gives a special atmosphere. on Resistance it seems, yes.

m
mr.Bubles 06.11.21

From UE3, only the name. The picture on UE3 can be five times better.
In general - cool, it really reminds Resistance.