3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cart_Man 06.11.21 05:57 pm

Blacksite Area 51

shots - [url = http: //www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/blacksite/images.html? om_act = convert & om_clk = gsimage & tag = images; all] http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/. .. images; all [/ url]

Xbox 360 owners have another new demo to download today as they can now grab a single player demo for BlackSite: Area 51, the upcoming Unreal Engine 3 based first person shooter from Midway.

who will confirm this information ???
87 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 06.11.21

I liked the demo, only something very short.

c
czpukmen 06.11.21

[quote] just something quite short. [/ quote]
Indeed, the demo is too short, even offensively somehow :(

j
just for fun 06.11.21

Well this is Teaser Demo :)

x
xaxatun 06.11.21

demo in EA style. : maniac:

m
mr.Bubles 06.11.21

When I reach the fuel trucks, from which the third type of eliens jumps, the console hangs stably. Is this how the demo ends or hangs in kind ???

c
czpukmen 06.11.21

[quote name = "mr.Bubles"] When I reach the fuel trucks, from which the third type of eliens jumps, the console hangs stably. Is this how the demo ends or hangs in nature ??? [/ quote]
Console.

D
Dan4MerC 06.11.21

End of the demo when alien crap falls into the building

G
Guest 06.11.21

We play as an elite special forces soldier from the anti-terror unit. The beginning of the game in Iraq - on a mission to destroy weapons of mass destruction, it is obvious that it is definitely not from this planet, so he is chosen for the main mission of the game - an incident at the base.

Added after 1 minute 2 seconds: The

graphics are pretty nice. Released on September 3.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 50 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

To remove some bosses, you will need to use the command, or rather not necessary, but preferably, otherwise it is very difficult.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 19 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

There will be a support from helicopters.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Coop will be.

D
Dj Tiesto 06.11.21

[b] dmishe [/ b] Iraq? Area 51 is always in the USA, in the mountains, in closed complexes, where UFOs are :)))) As it is in Iraq, I have not heard this!

G
Guest 06.11.21

[b] Dj Tiesto [/ b], I'm gru, it's like a prehistory.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 41 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] There will

be some other cunning MP mode, they don't talk about it yet.

D
Dj Tiesto 06.11.21

Oh, I misunderstood you :)

S
Sultan 06.11.21

Played in this scale. Pleased. Passed the 1st episode. The graphics are good. The plot of the norms. Reminded the game CoD4. I advise everyone, the game is worth playing. :)

d
detroitwut 06.11.21

Well, if in your opinion the graphics and plot are good in this squalor, then I went to play hour of victory: brash:

c
czpukmen 06.11.21

[Quote] I played in this gamma. I was happy. I passed the 1st episode. The graphics are good. The plot is normal. I recalled the game CoD4. I advise everyone that the game is worth playing. [/ quote]
Hmm? Passed 2 levels, I can hardly master it anymore. The game turned out to be very shitty in all aspects.

d
detroitwut 06.11.21

in-in, and I'm about the same

J
Jaspar 06.11.21

and judging by the video there is good graphics: roll:

D
Dan4MerC 06.11.21

[quote name = "Jaspar"] and judging by the video there is good graphics: roll: [/ quote]
According to the demo, I also thought so at first, but ...

d
detroitwut 06.11.21

no, well, I only played on a pc, maybe the pc and hbox versions differ in the graph. plan, although vryatli

S
Sultan 06.11.21

[b] detroitwut [/ b], no need, the graphics there are full of norms. And the plot is typical for games of this kind.

B
Bonker 06.11.21

The game is passing vomit.