3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 06:18 pm

Battlefield 2

I downloaded the demo, it's interesting to play.

The graphics are so-so, and the game is more demanding on the card, even more than doom3. I don't know, but in Doom3 I set everything to the maximum, 1024/768 and it was 60 fps. The swap does happen, but it's because of the frames. Immediately I play 800 by 600 and everything is medium. Conf: 3Ghz, 0.5Gb Ram, GF6600GT.
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mizhganus 06.11.21

Oh thanks dude. And then I was going to take on the CD

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

What's so cool about this Battlefield 2?

M
Mizhganus 06.11.21

How what? Play the first Battlefield experience. Where better and more interesting counter.

D
DOOM III 06.11.21

And my demo does not plow, the menu does not load at all !!!
PC configuration: Cel 1700, 256mb ddr, ati9200 64mb

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[quote name = "DOOM III"] And my demo doesn't work, the menu doesn't load at all !!!
PC configuration: Cel 1700, 256mb ddr, ati9200 64mb [/ quote]
Properties> Parameters> Advanced> In the SmartGart (tm) tab from 8x to 4x 8)

T
Tropic 06.11.21

Hope to try out a demo of this product soon. I've heard and read so many things that I'm already impatient to try it myself.

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

The first one I played: very similar to Brother in Arms: Road to hill 30.

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[url = http: //contest.logitech.com/battlefield/index.cfm? countryid = 76 & languageid = 16 & ad = bf2_cs_RU_RU] Gyyy [/ url]

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

Not Moldnyak! I will not buy these divorces. I'm telling you this is all bullshit! This is for everyone to buy BattleField 2!

-
-Mag 06.11.21

What are you ... the game is like a game .... moderately cute ... moderately interesting ... there is a single mode ... there is a network ... what else do you need?)

M
Mpаk 06.11.21

It must be EXCITING!

-
-Mag 06.11.21

well .... cooler in 3D shooter than Farcry I have not seen ... yet ... sales of Xenus are far away ...

K
Kerk 06.11.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"]
For those who have a dedicated line, a more exciting game, except for Unreal 8), cannot be found. [/ quote]

Unreal Vignya. BettleField 1942 is smogo better.

Imagine a 40 vs 40 game. You are part of a tank wedge trying to capture an outpost. The rescue of Private Ryne looks modest in relation to this scene.
Something was constantly exploding. Aviation got it. Your artillery strikes at you.
Hell was awful.

M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[quote name = "Kerk"]
Unreal vignya. [/ quote]
Go hang yourself: lamer:

-
-Mag 06.11.21

[quote name = "Kerk"] [quote name = "Molodnyak"]
For those who have a dedicated line, more exciting games, except for Unreal 8) kneshn, cannot be found. [/ quote]

Unreal Vignya. BettleField 1942 is smogo better.

Imagine a 40 vs 40 game. You are in a tank wedge trying to capture an outpost. The rescue of Private Ryne looks modest in relation to this scene.
Something was constantly exploding. Aviation got it. Your artillery strikes at you.
Hell was awful. [/ Quote]

Many would disagree with you, to put it mildly ... 1942 is not bad, but old! and anreal from setevukh is that!

K
Kerk 06.11.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Many would disagree with you, to put it mildly ... 1942 is not bad, but old! and anreal from setevukh is that! [/ quote]

Yes, you are right, perhaps "anreal from setevukh is that".
I’m at Bettelfield 1942, not getting enough graphics, but an idea in general.

If I could find more people and a more team-based game, then I don't even need anreal.
: uzi:

M
Mister-X 06.11.21

people help !! I bought Bettelfield 2 on 3 CDs, went to a friend and he doesn’t plow, it’s not the menu of any movie, just a black screen flickers for a couple of seconds and that's it. computer configuration: pentium 2Ghz, 256 Ram, GeForce 440MX. what to do???

S
Strange 06.11.21

With such a machine, the current in Tetris is three-dimensional to play, and not in Battlefield2, I am more than sure that the MX440 is not supported by the game at all.
And even if you manage to launch it, you will get 1fps and / or the graph is worse than in the 1942 field ...

B
BanGore 06.11.21

[offtopic] is
ENVidia still releasing MX cards?
Even Riva TNT is available ... Minemum Radeon 9700 [/ offtopic]

M
Mister-X 06.11.21

I'm fine, just a friend asked for help. So who knows the realties ???