3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 06:18 pm

Battlefield 2

I downloaded the demo, it's interesting to play.

The graphics are so-so, and the game is more demanding on the card, even more than doom3. I don't know, but in Doom3 I set everything to the maximum, 1024/768 and it was 60 fps. The swap does happen, but it's because of the frames. Immediately I play 800 by 600 and everything is medium. Conf: 3Ghz, 0.5Gb Ram, GF6600GT.
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
Molodnyak 06.11.21

[quote name = "Mister-X"] I'm fine, just a friend asked for help. So who knows the realties ??? [/ quote]
Damn, but they won't go to MX stub, like most games ...
I'm not talking about the amount of RAM at all ...: roll:

E
EKKO 06.11.21

A good igruha ... only Batkefield Vietnam is much cooler,
I don’t know why everyone plays 2nd.

R
Revent 06.11.21

Help someone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How to launch bots in a network game, in the sense of a LAN.

A
Arkon 06.11.21

[b] EKKO [/ b], lol, and what makes it cooler? Do you actually know that Vietnam is kind of based as a single game, and BF2 is kind of a multiplayer game? I suppose you only played the single, with bots?

In general, who is playing BF2 right now from the forum?

D
Devastator 06.11.21

I play on LAN.
I am a permanent helicopter pilot in our small army.

[quote] Map of Dalian.
A soldier in an APC was rushing to the northern flag, when I spotted it and began to enter with a full ammunition of missiles, I did not have an arrow. Having reached the flag and feeling that the armored personnel carrier was "shaking" strongly, the soldier jumped out without hesitation and slipped into the hangar through the side door.
After a couple of moments, he looked out and, not seeing anything remarkable, decided to return to the hangar and leave it in a different way.
When he turned around, right inside the hangar, almost clinging to the walls and bulkheads with its blades, a helicopter with a reloaded missile unit was hanging towards him with its muzzle ... [/ quote]

From the technical point of view, in BF2 I am only interested in one question: is it possible to write demos and how to do it?

A
Arkon 06.11.21

Devastator returns))) How long?
and on an Internet you are not crap? Does the Internet or pirate not allow?
As for helicopters ... In fact, it is not quite as difficult as it seems at first glance. When I first tried to fly there on a vertical, I thought "Damn, no, this is not for me." And quite recently I decided to fly a little longer ... And well, after 10 minutes I could fly into rather cramped rooms. You know the Kubra Dam map or something. There is a point in the dam. I captured her in a helicopter right inside the dam. True, then something went wrong and because of the lags I gouged this flight there) In general, lately I rarely play this game because of the terrible brakes on my computer.

D
Devastator 06.11.21

2 [b] Arkon [/ b]
[quote] Devastator returns))) [/ quote]
Double ... uh ... lost count. ^ ____ ^
[quote] but on an Internet you are not crap? Internet or pirate does not allow? [/
Quote ] Internet anlim, speed is normal. Desire does not allow playing on an Internet. It's just that our team got together at work.
So we cut ourselves at the end of the working day, periodically. ^ _ ^ The

helicopter is already my second outer shell. I climbed the dam, in hangars on Dalian I not only captured the flag, but also fought, i.e. broke into a hangar, where enemy combat units tried to take the flag and arranged a stranger in a capsule with a landing party. ^ _______ ^
I also used a helicopter ... to crush and shoot down soldiers without any damage to myself.
But perhaps our missile defense tests were on top.
They tried to shoot me down on a fighter, using all the missile ammunition, while I was in the air and at a decent enough altitude. There is nowhere to hide, simply put. Never shot down. ^ ____ ^ The
helicopter makes a "barrel", shooting traps. An adrenaline-filled moment. At the same time, being down with the main rotor and rapidly falling, you can catch the bottom of the plane with nothing covered by anything and shoot it with unguided rockets, but this is not an easy matter, in practice I managed it 0.5 times - I did not finish it off. ^ ____ ^ I
fly without an arrow - there are not enough people. You yourself have to quickly jump over the cannon and the guided missile guidance system, and back into the pilot's seat. Tin.

A
Arkon 06.11.21

[Quote]
You have to quickly jump over the cannon and the guided missile guidance system yourself, and back into the pilot's seat. Tin.
[/ quote]
:-D
No, you have to play on an Internet. Your rank with such an ability to control vert will quickly become very, very high :)

D
Devastator 06.11.21

Perhaps, but so far there is no desire, and then, when it is, BF2 will be completely outdated. ^ _ ^
[color = gray] [size = 75] Offtopic: Everything, boasted, you can go to sleep. The soul is calm. ^ ________ ^ [/ size] [/ color]

A
Arkon 06.11.21

Are you going to do it this late? Because 2142 will definitely not do anything by forgiving 2 parts, and before the release of 3 parts, hardly anyone will oppose it.

D
Devastator 06.11.21

Well, about 2142 - a separate conversation. And online, I'd rather play something more specific than BF2.
In addition, interest in this game is gradually fading away.
I tried to fly an airplane - in my life I have never seen a more nasty implementation of control using a mouse and keyboard.
It is extremely inconvenient to make the same loop with the mouse on an airplane. To do this, you will have to shift it often, and perhaps this behavior will be more familiar to those players who usually play with a very low sensitivity value. I had to configure additional buttons on the keyboard. Hold down the button - make a U-turn, catch the target - you hover with the mouse. But the whole ambush is that in BF2 the mouse has a higher priority than the keyboard - thus, alternative control is practically useless. Move the mouse just a little and the action is reset. Of course, I understand the main argument - buy joysticks, but in the same Descent Freespace (and this is the purest space) with a mouse and keyboard, it's somehow okay, in the same Operation Flashpoint, too, no complaints, here ...
You can't fight a lot on one helicopter, it is very difficult to shoot down the same plane from a helicopter, for this you need, at least, a good shooter.