3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucifer 06.11.21 06:35 pm

Gun

Nadybal this wonderful game, then everything is in order: Game about cowboys: that is, a western, I haven’t penetrated into the plot yet, and I didn’t play very much, the Persians are colorful, especially the main hero, there are also Indians and even pirates in the game, we start the game with a tutorial, gameplay, well, we moisten everyone as usual, in general, we plagiarized a lot of Red dead revolver here, so there is a slo-mo here, but for some reason only with a view from the first person, and the game from the 3rd, in general, is quite amusing and interesting, because they will give it to horses to jump and shoot from a cannon and walk naturally, the graphics are super, everything is perfectly detailed, you can see why they decided to release the game even on Grob360!
[url = http: //ps2.ign.com/articles/665/665542p1.html-] http://ps2.ign.com/articles/665/665542p1.html- [/ url] The article has already been scribbled
69 Comments
Sort by:
m
mowgli 06.11.21

to say whether everything is ok with the graph or not, you have to compare how it looks on a computer, and how it looks on a console. The one who has such an opportunity, let him say how it is with the graph.

In general, I would give the plot a C, on a five-point basis. Such a simple plotter.

-
-Mag 06.11.21

>>> to say whether everything is ok with the graph or not, you have to compare how it looks on a computer, and how it looks on a console.

I'm ok. what is there what is here. I wouldn’t say anything if I didn’t have the opportunity to compare. I like the gameplay, and the graphics? what's the difference.

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

I play the subject.
good game.
I immediately complete all side missions. races the plot is short.
By the way, when will I be able to shoot with two hands ???

m
mowgli 06.11.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I'm playing the subject.
good game.
I immediately complete all side missions. races the plot is short.
By the way, when I have to shoot with two hands can be ??? [/ quote]

Soak some boss and give of Ghana in each hand.

S
Samuel 06.11.21

who knows how to get past the last boss? well, an uncle so fat in armor. He exhausted all the cartridges, but he was not even hooked, it turned out to somehow remove about 1/6 of his life and then I died: cry: tell me the tactics plz :): fight:

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Here, here, I also wonder how to beat him.
looks like only dynamite
: ((

S
Samuel 06.11.21

but I still do not understand whether dynamite demages it or not, and besides, it is not infinite: cry:

m
mowgli 06.11.21

dynamite is of little help here. There are small geysers stuck everywhere. When the boss is near you - shoot with a rifle or throw dynamite, there will be an explosion - this is the only way you can swear. Five or six times you catch him like that, he will climb up, start throwing dynamite - shoot dynamite in the air and watch the final video

S
Samuel 06.11.21

[b] mowgli [/ b]
senk, everything worked out: uzi:
:)

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

Hurrah. all. passed the game. 91 percent.
cool thing, I want to continue. and more peace.

K
KalbasNICK 06.11.21

Yes, I also passed 100%, it seems that the game is nothing of itself, but I really liked it, I'm looking forward to the sequel ... if it ever appears

m
mowgli 06.11.21

people, and what interest do you give here ?? where? I went through, so I don't remember that there are some threads showing percentages

D
Distorter 06.11.21

Current it is somehow too short .... For 2 days passed ... And the graphics to mine sucks, the textures are dirty. And so, in general, nothing igruha, I just sat in one breath until the credits, the plot is cool, the videos are stylish, the film is stylized

d
dudisimo 06.11.21

Friends, who passed the game, tell me where the bow can be taken when it appears in the game? : fight:

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

When escaping from prison, they will give a bow.

K
KalbasNICK 06.11.21

The bow is a very good weapon, especially when dynamite is attached to it, it has excellent accuracy over a long distance and endures the first time.

D
Distorter 06.11.21

[quote name = "KalbasNICK"] Lku is a very good weapon, especially when dynamite is tied to it, it has excellent accuracy at a great distance and takes out the first time. [/ quote]
By the way, arrows with dynamite are the best means for killing all sorts of wolves, tigers from Indians' side missions :))

d
dudisimo 06.11.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] When escaping from prison, they will give you a bow. [/ quote]

Well, then I haven't even gotten to this place. and then he already began to worry - otherwise the wolf is asked to kill, and not with what))

m
mowgli 06.11.21

by the way, and who put out the wolf, what do they give for him? otherwise I tried it a couple of times, because the wolf is not the one, the arrows are not the same, or I am not a skier: lol :, in short, he didn’t kill me.

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

[quote name = "mowgli"] By the way, who put out the wolf, what do they give for him? otherwise I tried it a couple of times, because the wolf is not the one, the arrows are not the same, or I am not a skier: lol :, in short, he did not kill me. [/ quote] I
give money for him. killed with a bow - one bag
of fire. weapons, the other, less.
Then, you need to kill the bison, big white, beautiful.
:(