3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucifer 06.11.21 06:35 pm

Gun

Nadybal this wonderful game, then everything is in order: Game about cowboys: that is, a western, I haven’t penetrated into the plot yet, and I didn’t play very much, the Persians are colorful, especially the main hero, there are also Indians and even pirates in the game, we start the game with a tutorial, gameplay, well, we moisten everyone as usual, in general, we plagiarized a lot of Red dead revolver here, so there is a slo-mo here, but for some reason only with a view from the first person, and the game from the 3rd, in general, is quite amusing and interesting, because they will give it to horses to jump and shoot from a cannon and walk naturally, the graphics are super, everything is perfectly detailed, you can see why they decided to release the game even on Grob360!
[url = http: //ps2.ign.com/articles/665/665542p1.html-] http://ps2.ign.com/articles/665/665542p1.html- [/ url] The article has already been scribbled
69 Comments
Sort by:
d
droppods 06.11.21

How to end the game ??

Soaked the last boss in armor (Greenberg or Dorburn, whatever it was, I forgot), as stated in the assignment. However, the mission does not end. The task still remains: KILL THE SUPOSTAT. But there is no one else in the cave!
I already wiped off the handles and legs of the corpse, then blew it up, so that only the gun remained of it. He tried to shoot at the columns, stalactites, threw bombs on the balustrade. Nothing happens. Only the title pops up: KILL GRUDBERG (Dortming, Grandmurg, or whatever it is).
The main thing is that now you can't play the game either, in the additional mission (I have only one save saved, loading you find yourself immediately in a duel with the boss). If only to start from scratch, but this is not the case, the card is closed.

How do I finish the last mission?

-
-Mag 06.11.21

the last boss Mac Gruder, if I'm not mistaken, consists of 2 parts - the first one to wet him with the help of! geysers with gas ", 2 part - so that the platform falls on him. After that the credits come and offer a save ... after loading the save you start near the mine . what are you getting hung up on?

d
droppods 06.11.21

I say: I killed him.
There was no second part of the fight. I killed him with geysers, throwing checkers. He fell, his life ruler disappeared. In general, complete cranks. But the mission did not end, the task to KILL him still floated up.
I tried to shoot at everything, then his corpse died, so there was only one gun left to lie. And for some reason the mission did not end. There were no credits. I wandered through the empty cave and did not figure out what else to do.
(You cannot even interrupt this mission, you can only quit the game altogether)

K
KalbasNICK 06.11.21

This is most likely a game, try again to complete this mission

G
Guest 06.11.21

Cool game. I liked it, just like in childhood in soldiers.

-
-Mag 06.11.21

[quote name = "droppods"] I'm telling you, I killed him.
There was no second part of the fight. I killed him with geysers, throwing checkers. He fell, his life ruler disappeared. In general, complete cranks. But the mission did not end, the task to KILL him still floated up.
I tried to shoot at everything, then his corpse died, so there was only one gun left to lie. And for some reason the mission did not end. There were no credits. I wandered through the empty cave and did not figure out what else to do.
(You cannot even interrupt this mission, you can only quit the game altogether) [/ quote]

definitely a glitch. what version? Russian? I passed Russian - everything was ok.

D
Distorter 06.11.21

It's strange, I had a pirate without glitches ... By the way, sometimes there are glitches due to russifications - changing it to English can help.

-
-Mag 06.11.21

[quote name = "Distorter"] Strange, I had a pirate without glitches ... By the way, sometimes there are glitches due to russifications - changing it to English can help. [/ quote]

I also had it. everything is 100% without a single glitch ... maybe the version is a curve? there are 2 of them like Russians.

d
droppods 06.11.21

Pirate. But the version is purely English.