3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defort 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Xenus

[color = brown] I just don't understand how shooters still haven't paid attention to the super hit coming out soon. And the name of this hit is Xenus. This game includes a bunch of weapons, vehicles, an indivisible territory of 625 sq. Km and much more (more details - [color = red] ----------------- [/ color]). It will be released in the fall. : flowers: [/ color]
54 Comments
Sort by:
S
StrikerX 06.11.21

Are you really sure that it will be released in the fall, and what fall? :) And what about the graphics, at what level? I just haven't seen a lot of screenshots and not a single video: (
Shl and your link is a complete sax :) pick up unnecessary signs, for example, like this [url] [color = red] ---------- [/ color ] [/ url]

R
Raipper 06.11.21

This is not a "shooter", but a 3D shooter RPG with a first-person view (at least that's what the developers call it).

A little information [url = http: //www.russobit-m.ru/rus/games/Xenus/] here [/ url] and at [url = http: //www.deep-shadows.com/] of. site [/ url].

D
Defort 06.11.21

In Xenus, it will be possible to run from the 3rd person. And the official sites are updated very rarely, so it's better to look at [color = red] --------------- [/ color] There is also a gallery of screenshots of 40 files!

D
Defort 06.11.21

And there is no fresh video clip from the game?

A
Arkon 06.11.21

Something to me the schedule is not very ... To put it mildly. And against the background of Stalker, she is some kind of backward middle man. In one of the videos, I noticed that there was no Havok, Karma, or other physics engines. And it hurts to look at the effects (especially explosions)! The only reason I'll take Xenus is freedom of action, something like Morrowind ...

G
GUUD 06.11.21

[quote name = "Arkon"] Something I don't like the graphics here ... To put it mildly. And against the background of Stalker, she is some kind of backward middle man. In one of the videos, I noticed that there was no Havok, Karma, or other physics engines. And it hurts to look at the effects (especially explosions)! The only reason I'll take Xenus is freedom of action, something like Morrowind ... [/ quote]
You're wrong. By the way, there is physics. And pretty good. I look forward to this game much more than a stalker.

D
Defort 06.11.21

What about mysticism? They say she will be there too! Does anyone know a thread about this?

D
Defort 06.11.21

Apparently no one knows ...

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 06.11.21

What kind of Xenus? Another long-term construction? Does it move more or less in the morgue? And exactly what fall will it come out? This one? Next? In the fall of last hope? : D

D
Daenur 06.11.21

Actually Embongo wrote that they have already sent the final build to Atari and the game is actively being localized / being prepared for publication. In her own words, the game will be released:
"Autumn 2004, at least winter 2004-2005 -100% - so they assured me at the last meeting."

About "mysticism", in my opinion, someone sucked it out of his finger ...

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.11.21

[quote name = "Veldrin Ky'Alur"] What kind of Xenus? Another long-term construction? Does it move more or less in the morgue? And exactly what fall will it come out? This one? Next? In the fall of last hope? : D [/ quote] is

rather next. A good project is planned, but it is unlikely to be mystic :)

G
GUUD 06.11.21

[quote name = "Daenur"] Actually Embongo wrote that they have already sent the final build to Atari and the game is actively being localized / being prepared for publication. In her own words, the game will be released:
"Autumn 2004, at least winter 2004-2005 -100% - so they assured me at the last meeting."

About "mysticism", it seems to me that someone sucked it out of a finger ... [/ quote]
Yes, it was on a comrade one kent suggested ... he also offered a lot of things there ... for example, "skill - pinching the crocodile's mouth" or what something close in meaning ...

[size = 75] Added on Jul 06, 2004, 16:59: [/ size]

[quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] [quote name = "Veldrin Ky'Alur" ] What kind of Xenus? Another long-term construction? Does it move more or less in the morgue? And exactly what fall will it come out? This one? Next? In the fall of last hope? : D [/ quote]

rather next. A good project is planned, but the mysticism in it is unlikely to be :) [/ quote]
This.

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

The developers did not say a word about mysticism, although that shamans in some strange way will treat a drug addict :) The developers want everything to be more real without any impossible nonsense ...
Only the plot is again some kind of finger, save the sister and all:(

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.11.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] The developers did not say a word about mysticism, although that shamans in some strange way will treat a drug addict player :) The developers want everything to be more real without any impossible nonsense ...
Only the plot again some kind of finger, save my sister and that's it: ([/ quote]

what are you, and CUBINS?!: scare:

D
Defort 06.11.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] The developers did not say a word about mysticism, although the shamans in some strange way will treat a drug addict player :) The developers want everything to be more real without any impossible nonsense ...
Only the plot again some kind of finger, save my sister and that's it: ([/ quote]

The developers said that "the story that began so banal ends with semi-mystical events." That's what I asked!: roll:

G
GUUD 06.11.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] The developers did not say a word about mysticism, although that shamans in some strange way will treat a drug addict player :) The developers want everything to be more real without any impossible nonsense ...
So I say: To save the world is much fresher, more unaffected and more interesting.

D
Defort 06.11.21

[offtopic] Admins, please give me a link to download your chat script! [/ offtopic]

D
Daenur 06.11.21

Well, on AG they write that Xenus of that ... renamed: gigi: Now it is Boiling Point

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

Hmm, they have nothing to do, not only have very few people heard about Xenus, so now in general no one will know what kind of game it is. I wonder what will happen to the plot? The developers said that you will find out what Xenus means after completing the game or something like that, but now what will they change the plot?

D
Defort 06.11.21

: roll: Duc, after all, it is still known that Xenus will be differently current in the West! And we will have something like Xenus: Boiling point or something like that.

And in the plot, only a sister was replaced by a daughter, and that's it: roll:

[size = 75] Added on Jul 17, 2004, 19:08: [/ size]

: razz: But Atari, on the other hand, introduced a change of weather and time of day! Cool!