3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defort 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Xenus

[color = brown] I just don't understand how shooters still haven't paid attention to the super hit coming out soon. And the name of this hit is Xenus. This game includes a bunch of weapons, vehicles, an indivisible territory of 625 sq. Km and much more (more details - [color = red] ----------------- [/ color]). It will be released in the fall. : flowers: [/ color]
54 Comments
Sort by:
K
Koridor 06.11.21

It seems like the game has already been released. True, there are a lot of complaints about the glitchiness and derogation of the game. Surprised and developed. Released a patch ATTENTION - for the American version. The setup is specific for our players. Bravo Deep Shadows- you have released the rawest product with the US patch: ass:

S
Serene 06.11.21

Feel free to buy the American version and replace the "language" parameter in the game.ini file from zero to one.
Everything and business: lol:

G
Guest 06.11.21

More details, pzhlst. In which file is that?
And yet, who tried to run the game on 256 MB of RAM?

S
Serene 06.11.21

[quote name = "Private Homer Kucher"] More details, pzhlst. In which file is that?
And yet, who tried to run the game with 256 MB of RAM? [/ Quote]
I wrote it in game.ini (located in the directory with the game installed).
[quote name = "Private Homer Kucher"] And yet, who tried to run the game on 256 MB of RAM? [/ quote]
I would not dare to do this =)

N
Naked 06.11.21

They say it slows down ... on good settings ... So I dream about spending money ... 300 rubles ... You can take any other din for this ...

H
Harold_Angel 06.11.21

To my regret, I was also disappointed with this product
P4 2400Ghz, 1024mbddr, saphire9800xt256mb, audigi2 5.1

For some reason I have some lags with the svuk, that is, it is there, but it is not there. For example, I'm driving in a car, drove into the forest, there is a sound, but
suddenly the BIRD will scream in the speakers ... mom give me back.
Or how do you like a silently shooting shotgun, which remembers every 5 shots that it should make the sound of a shot due to it. reminds KREED

Gentlemen animators, well, unless people are falling SO, unless people who are shot in the face fall at first after thinking a little about what is worth it to fall.

Do all cars, including constipation, in Colombia have safety glass, or are they such fast bullets.

Where is elementary physics? you promised a lot from GTA, so where is the highlight, where is the physics of the car, where is its deformability at least a little bit ????

To be honest, I just WASTE to ride this bus through the streets. WHY SUCH DIFFICULTIES

remember how everyone scolded Doom3 for not feeling that you
hit a monster from a big gun, they say it doesn't fly off, but just disappears, THEN WHY I don't believe that I got into the head of that NPS, where is life?

patches can not fix anything here.

on my example.
the developers failed to keep me in the game for 1 hour.
only because of the empty internal content of the game AT FIRST LOOK. but they meet it by their clothes !!!
I was not surprised by the amount of bump mapping, shaders, cool physics, interactivity, beautiful car models and realistic nps faces, I was scared by the sound, I could not enjoy driving the very first bus,
I did not take comfort in shooting all civilians, I did not see the drive, I didn't feel like I was in the city, I didn't ........ deleted the game with the expectation that maybe I'm a fool

B
Blink 55 06.11.21

I read the reviews.
For system requirements the game is really demanding.
But in general, people are happy with the game, a kind of GTA from the first person.

S
SE 06.11.21

This is what a raw Stalker looks like.

And yet, for a hybrid RPG-action game, VERY GOOD !! I don't care about bugs and animations. (Play Farkrai if you are not interested in the plot) The jungle is like real, people are the same as in Central-South America. Just class: D
I would say that I have not seen anything better yet! : crazy:
Game rules! (on p4 3.2, 1Gb 550Mhz ram, 6800gt)

C
Crimson moon 06.11.21

I liked the game, although it slows down me quite strongly, so I'll change the processor, for myself, then I'll play it properly. :)

A
Arkon 06.11.21

If you have Radeon, then put Catalist 5.2, since Xenus has some problems with 5.4. (Well, or try 5.5, they say, the game runs fine with it for a while.) Also, in BIOS, you need to set the AGP aperture size parameter to 128 or more. If there is no such parameter, then you need to find Ctrl + F1 in the main BIOS menu for hidden options to appear. But it may not appear in this case, I don’t know why. Also, as they say, it is better to turn off all vegetation options (Options - Video - Graphics settings). We also need to increase the amount of virtual memory to 4 gigs. I will not tell you how to do this - I was lured. Also in the GAME.ini (or .cfg) file, you can set the LowQualityAnimation parameter to 1, and Cache Memory should be set to 128.

[size = 75] Added on 06 Jun 2005, 22:25: [/ size]

I'm not sure if I wrote AGP aperture size correctly ... I don't want to go into bios for this. But I think you will understand when you see this parameter.

C
Crimson moon 06.11.21

I have a GeForceFX 5900XT, so I don't need new firewood, but I'll use the rest of the tips by all means!

K
Koridor 06.11.21

[quote name = "Private Homer Kucher"] More details, pzhlst. In which file is that?
And yet, who tried to run the game on 256 MB of RAM? [/ Quote]
Tropic launched Xenus on 256 operas and GF FX 5200. 3-4 frames per second, if you're lucky. That was a sight :-D

-
-Mag 06.11.21

Opinion about the game is varied ... but for example, this painful and slow got me ... the game slows down sales on really cool vidyuhi ... swoop raw ... maybe they will modify it ... I think FarCry is a standard! someone compared the graphics, I was surprised ... and FarCry at high settings of 40-50 gives on average ...

T
Tropic 06.11.21

[quote name = "Koridor"] [quote name = "Private Homer Kucher"] More details, pzhlst. In which file is that?
And yet, who tried to run the game on 256 MB of RAM? [/ Quote]
Tropic launched Xenus on 256 operas and GF FX 5200. 3-4 frames per second, if you're lucky. That was a sight :-D [/ quote]
: sad:: cry: