3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defort 06.11.21 06:38 pm

Xenus

[color = brown] I just don't understand how shooters still haven't paid attention to the super hit coming out soon. And the name of this hit is Xenus. This game includes a bunch of weapons, vehicles, an indivisible territory of 625 sq. Km and much more (more details - [color = red] ----------------- [/ color]). It will be released in the fall. : flowers: [/ color]
54 Comments
Sort by:
P
Piz2k 06.11.21

The developers say that soon Xenus Boiling will become famous no worse than Stalker, the publisher is preparing a massive advertising campaign, and the new name is better for the West, or even there is no such word Xenus, but there is no word, there is no name :) I read here in the news and even earlier on the comrade that the engine was updated - with a bump it now, according to the schedule, I think it will be similar to Joint Operations, and there the graph is completely shameful, if only the concept was not touched, otherwise they will have to buy reviews again.

G
GUUD 06.11.21

[Quote name = "Defort"]: roll: Duc, after all, it is still known that Xenus will have a different current in the West! And we will have something like Xenus: Boiling point or something like that.

And in the plot, only a sister was replaced by a daughter, and that's all: roll:

[size = 75] Added on Jul 17, 2004, 19:08: [/ size]

: razz: But Atari, on the other hand, introduced a change of weather and time of day! Cool! [/ Quote]
I saw this back in April ... and how the clouds gather and how the rain starts ... Atari has nothing to do with it :)
and 2 Piz2k
Bump they also did in April ...

P
Piz2k 06.11.21

but they were never shown at exhibitions either on screenshots, and now there is not any new information, almost, and screenshots of new ones, too, probably have not been since April.

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

"From one programmer it became known that the game will be released soon": D

E
Enemy First 06.11.21

They have this "soon" not the first month: lol :.

S
StrikerX 06.11.21

No, he's busy, work has begun :)

E
Enemy First 06.11.21

Has begun ??? : eek:

D
Defort 06.11.21

Get ready for the new order of the global gaming industry - Xenus is out on May 20!

G
Guest 06.11.21

I would like to believe ... Defort, why did you close your site?

A
ARLe 06.11.21

Mlyn! How long does he leave the dog!

M
MorLAN 06.11.21

It's better ... look at the Stalker, Scoco? ...

D
Defort 06.11.21

[quote name = "Private Homer Kucher"] I would like to believe ... Defort, why did you close your site? [/ quote] I decided that we'd better unite with xenus.net.ru
But on the xenus.gtasoft.ru domain soon there will be something different! : encore:

D
Defort 06.11.21

Damn you not to start! why are we silent :?

S
Segal 06.11.21

When it comes out, we will discuss it. Not long left.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Hurray, on gold.

D
Defort 06.11.21

[quote name = "Segal"] Comes out - we will discuss. Not long left. [/ Quote] As I understand you are the admin) Tell me: why is so little attention paid to Xenus? : confused:

A
Arkon 06.11.21

On gold ??? Who played?

A
Artemon Kolyanovich 06.11.21

It will only appear on sale from May 25 ..... There we will already be sharing our impressions.

D
Defort 06.11.21

Guys, the Xenus fan club has opened - [url = http: //xenus.orghost.ru] http://xenus.orghost.ru [/ url]
And Xenus may appear in SOYUZ stores on May 24-26 ...

T
Tropic 06.11.21

I read a review of it. The game turned out to be awesome. It was named "GTA in the Countryside".