3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 06:38 pm

Quake 3

Dear Quakers, I want to play Quake3 arena with a modem on a modem [a second computer in the same city], I use a remote server, when I connect, I write connect to ip 192.0.0.1, then I go to the menu [I type / connect 192.0.0.1 the same tops] and the server sees a connection to it, version Q3 on the 1st and 2nd computers 1.11: roll:

35 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inek 06.11.21

[quote name = "Moroz"] [quote name = "Inek"] [quote name = "Moroz"] [color = green] Are there q3 fathers here? : lamer:: lol:: upto: [/ color] [/ quote]
No)): upto: [/ quote]
[color = green] Yeah [/ color]: mrgreen:: lamer: :-D [/ quote]
Well, I said, give it five)): fight:: wink:

D
Devastator 06.11.21

Yeah, yeah, everyone's cool.
And we wrap up the flood. :)

n
nTrophy 06.11.21

[offtopic] Oh, you shouldn't have it. Here, you know, jokes are jokes, and bans have not been canceled yet [/ offtopic]

R
Raipper 06.11.21

2 [b] Inek [/ b]: Is it unclear? We saw the flood, but some people probably haven’t seen the bathhouse yet.

D
DIIIABLO 06.11.21

I'm good at playing QUAKE III ARENA: uzi: who wants to check come to the Tatar captivity. : crazy:

Y
YuriL 06.11.21

Good evening everyone!
Please teach me how to increase the brightness of the game Quake 3 Arena in Win XP? Everything was fine in 1998 ...

P
Pleq 06.11.21

[b] YuriL [/ b]

you write in the console / r_gamma x.xx
under x.xx you set the value

Y
YuriL 06.11.21

Thank you. I'll try it today! : D

K
Kane 06.11.21

Recently stumbled upon Quake 3 Team Arena, a caustic question arose: is Q3 Team Arena the same as Q3 Arena?

P
Pleq 06.11.21

[b] Kane [/ b]

is a multiplayer mod.

K
Kane 06.11.21

And, now it is clear, thank you!

Y
YuriL 06.11.21

[b] xxjeremy [/ b]
It didn’t work :( Waxed into the console (~), typed the command (although I don’t know what numbers are acceptable). It seems like I ate it, but nothing has changed!
By the way, with the letters some kind of glitch! Is this normal? The game is Russified - maybe because of this? In general, I was bombarded with questions:?: help:
When the game is loaded into XP, the screen is immediately very dark. Even if you raise the display brightness to the end, it is almost impossible to play. It does not react to adjustments in options. It was okay in 1998. Maybe my version is old or buggy?

A
Amber 06.11.21

And what version is that?

A
Auron 06.11.21

In the properties of the video driver, there are probably brightness settings.

Y
YuriL 06.11.21

Where do my posts go? Strange forum! Some kind of flood hangs on the page, and my "thanks for the help" disappears ...: upset:
Thanks again to those who tried to help.
I disappear too: wink: :(