3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 11:19 pm

Unreal Tournament 2003

A vareznya version (971 Mb) of one of the most anticipated 3D shooters has appeared on the Internet. This is still not a release, but I think that soon the pirates will start a large-scale campaign to sell this version of the game.

79 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.11.21

In Moscow there is already one (how do they manage it?) Disc. They haven't been delivered to Ukraine yet. Again, I suppose some kind of thread will be translated by the bastards) about:

G
Guest 06.11.21

Until tonight, I hope I will deflate it, then if you want to share my impressions.

G
Guest 06.11.21

2Dracula:

> Until tonight, I hope

> what I will deflate, then if you want

> I will share my impressions.

Of course we do!

G
Guest 06.11.21

Where is it in Moscow?

G
Guest 06.11.21

Sorry guys, it's broken off, it will be Toko on Sunday.

G
Guest 06.11.21

There is no nikher in Moscow! It's already Sunday, I drove to almost all places - there are no pirates even beta, I'm not talking about the full version.

G
Guest 06.11.21

2Rage:

> There is no nikher in Moscow! Already

> Sunday, I’m in almost everything

> places have stopped - even beta on

> there are no pirates, I'm already talking about a complete

> I do not say the version.

Duc full version and should not be. And about the beta, my acquaintances from Moscow said, they say they have it. Didn't they download it themselves?

G
Guest 06.11.21

I don’t even know where they found her ... I would, too, at least a beta ...

G
Guest 06.11.21

Everyone urgently needs to run to ttp.ru

They sell beta.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Well, finally, thanks for the info :-)))

G
Guest 06.11.21

Yesterday I finally got it, I got a cool din, I was especially pleased with the new Anrylov engine (Unreal Warfare in scientific), by the way, where can you download any maps for UT 2003?

G
Guest 06.11.21

So far nowhere ... But you can make them yourself, if your hands grow from where you need to.

Beta has an editor (as far as I know)

G
Guest 06.11.21

PEOPLE!!!

PAMAGITE !!!

Some goats cut UT 2003. Only 17 were left from the original 30 maps, where you can download the rest, or to rephrase the question: on some WAREZ-sites, UT 2003 consists of 65 archive files, can anyone know which of the archives contains the maps? VERY PLEASE PAMAGITE !!!

G
Guest 06.11.21

2Dracula:

> PEOPLE !!! PAMAGITE !!! Some

> the goats were trimmed UT 2003.

> original 30 cards left

> only 17 where you can download

> the rest?

So it's beta. It doesn't have to contain all the cards ...

S
Segal 06.11.21

Who has already played Unreal Tournament 2003 - share your impressions!

G
Guest 06.11.21

Segal, there is still nothing to share :-) There are still no discs with beta in Kiev, and to download 970 meters from the Internet - oh, how you don't want to ... But they say that soon the discs will arrive :-)

d
diXer 06.11.21

Something pirates are not interested in their income ...: twisted:

S
SPARTAK 06.11.21

Well, why ... Since the pirates release games, translate them, cherish them, then it is clear that they intend to cut money on this. The same SOF2 was "localized" in the beta stage by Triad, Fargus and 7 Wolf. Again, the same picture is repeated with AT2003. It's just that the suppliers don't work well. So Fargus and Wolves have to sit on one potato without wages.

x
xtr 06.11.21

The demo for 450 megs is already sold on ebay for 10 dollars.

S
Segal 06.11.21

The demo for 450 megs is already sold on ebay for $ 10.

But why would anyone need a demo for 10 bucks when you can buy a beta for 3 dollars? : D