3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.11.21 11:19 pm

Unreal Tournament 2003

A vareznya version (971 Mb) of one of the most anticipated 3D shooters has appeared on the Internet. This is still not a release, but I think that soon the pirates will start a large-scale campaign to sell this version of the game.

79 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.11.21

Mdyaya. The game has been postponed, Herods! It remains to play pirate beta. :(

G
Guest 06.11.21

2Segal

The most pleasant impressions: D. The graphics are pretty cool: shock:. There is one BIG drawback in the game - on the screw it takes 4.2 GB: shock:: evil:, the game has 30 cards and a bunch of characters, there is such an option -database in the menu, when you turn it on, a kind of solar system appears on the screen, when click on one of the planets - a list of warriors living on it pops up. besides the standard Dethmatch, TMDethmatch, CTF, Domination, there is also such a thing as Bombing run - a kind of version of American football ...

There are several game modes: The most important is the championship, where you type a team for yourself, well, go ahead, there is of course multiplayer, only I did not test it, well, and instant action training.

Each Persian has three skills that can be developed, and in general, the system of skills and recruiting new players along the way reminded me very much of that from NHL 2002.

And lastly, a good car is required for igruhu, at least GF2 and 256 Ram.

S
Segal 06.11.21

The most pleasant impressions: D. The graphics are pretty cool: shock:. There is one BIG drawback in the game - on the screw it takes 4.2 GB: shock:: evil:

yeah. I was just going to upgrade my screw. I see I was ready in time: wink:

the game has 30 cards and a bunch of characters, the menu has such an option -database, when you turn it on, a kind of solar system appears on the screen, when you click on one of the planets, a list of warriors living on it pops up. besides the standard Dethmatch, TMDethmatch, CTF, Domination, there is also such a thing as Bombing run - a kind of version of American football ...

The latter was played as a mod for UT. Is it when someone with the ball cannot shoot, but the opposing team takes this ball away? Steering wheel!

There are several game modes: The most important is the championship, where you type a team for yourself, well, go ahead, there is of course multiplayer, only I did not test it, well, and instant action training.

It's a pity - multiplayer, after all, is the most important thing here ...

Each Persian has three skills that can be developed, and in general, the system of skills and recruiting new players along the way reminded me very much of that from NHL 2002.

But I wonder how all this is reflected in multiplayer? Downloading characters offline and going online? Or do we throw glasses before the game?

Anyway, does it affect us, or only bots?

And lastly, a good car is required for igruhu, at least GF2 and 256 Ram.

It's minimum? H'm. Cool. : evil:

S
Segal 06.11.21

I bought a subject. Very beautiful, of course, no words. But it didn't work out really well - this infection mercilessly slows down everything that is weaker than the GeForce 3 128Mb even in 800x600 with all effects disabled. :( Damn, it's time to upgrade.

d
diXer 06.11.21

I bought a subject. Very beautiful, of course, no words. But it didn't work out really well - this infection mercilessly slows down everything that is weaker than the GeForce 3 128Mb even in 800x600 with all effects disabled. :( Damn, it's time to upgrade.

How do you count how much you need to upgrade - write

S
Segal 06.11.21

How do you count how much you need to upgrade - write

Actually, it turned out that this infection is critical only to the video card. memory is enough for it 256 for the eyes, the processor even 700th. but if the memory card is less than 128 meters - write wasted.

S
Segal 06.11.21

Still, I managed to run a bastard subject on my car with all the effects. I lowered the resolution to 640x480 and the game started working fine!

(Plus, I increased the cache for him in the config from 32 MB to 512 MB)

And if you put 512x384 - in general, everything flies.

For dudes playing only at 1024x768 - Unreal Tournament 2003 at 512x384 looks better than Quake 3 and Counter-Strike combined at 1600x1200.

went on to play. Hi all.

s
sT @ rget 06.11.21

All the same, I managed to run a bastard subject on my car with all the effects. I lowered the resolution to 640x480 and the game started working fine!

(Plus, I increased the cache for him in the config from 32 MB to 512 MB)

And if you put 512x384 - in general, everything flies ...

People, but on PIII 733, GeForse 2MX 32Mb, 256Mb of memory - play

Pain-menie normal mona will be? :?:

S
SPARTAK 06.11.21

Today I will go for AT2003 too. And then I will try to run it on a Radeon 32 Sd Ram. Masochism, not otherwise ...

S
Segal 06.11.21

People, but on PIII 733, GeForse 2MX 32Mb, 256Mb of memory - will Mona play normally? :?:

Only at 640x480 maximum. Or even 512x384.

G
Guest 06.11.21

By default, it costs 32 and cannot be changed in Optoins.

How to do it? Maybe with the help of Riva Tuner ??? If so, how?

S
Segal 06.11.21

By default, it costs 32 and cannot be changed in Optoins.

How to do it? Maybe with the help of Riva Tuner ??? If so, how?

You can do it without - go to the properties of the video card and in the D3D settings set "use 16 bit" forcibly, instead of "detect automatically".

And then there is the GeForce Tweak Utility - it is weaker than Riva Tuner, but easier to use - it can be done there too.

G
Guest 06.11.21

Thanks for the answer.

The fact is that forcibly 16 bits can be done only for OpenGL. And in D3D there is no such thing :(

S
Segal 06.11.21

Thanks for the answer.

The fact is that forcibly 16 bits can be done only for OpenGL. And in D3D there is no such thing :(

Indeed: (And even Riva Tuner does not help. Then turn other settings to increase the speed.: Wink:

G
Guest 06.11.21

All others are already twisted :)

But I will never believe that UT2003 cannot be run with 16 bit color :?

s
sT @ rget 06.11.21

We got the toy ... put it ... and it doesn’t bother ... it gives out such nonsense:: evil:: evil:: evil:: evil:: evil:

UT2003 Build [2002.05.31.18.31]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 737 MHz with 255MB RAM

Video: MSI MS-StarForce 816/817/818/821 (Nvidia GeForce2 MX)

General protection fault!

History: FD3DRenderInterface :: DrawPrimitive <- FBspDrawList :: Render <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode :: Render <- FPlayerSceneNode :: Render <- UGameEngine :: Draw <- UWindowsViewport :: Repaint <- UWindowsClient :: Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine :: Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

How can you defeat this:?::?::?:

S
Segal 06.11.21

They got the toy ... put it in ... and it doesn’t bother ... it gives out such nonsense:

It looks like the old version of Direct 3d. Put D3d 8.1 - it should help.

s
sT @ rget 06.11.21

It looks like the old version of Direct 3d. Put D3d 8.1 - it should help.

It turned out to be so, after installing the firewood on the newest for the vidyuhi, the mustache worked ...: D

G
Guest 06.11.21

this is the error that pops out

------------------------------------

UT2003 Build [2002.05.31.18.31]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 775 MHz with 255MB RAM

Video: RADEON 7200

Assertion failed: RenDev [File] [Line]

History: UWindowsViewport :: OpenWindow <- UGameEngine :: Init <- InitEngine

------------------------------------

beta on the radio market capil 2CD the last Drava on vidyuhu installed and DirectX 8.1 costs

or it doesn't go to Radeone at all !!!

S
SPARTAK 06.11.21

ash, on my Radeon 32 SDR (in the settings - Radeon 7200) runs like a nice little one and starts without problems. Windows Me, Direct 8.1 and firewood on video 4-13-9021.