3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Question. What is this Jorg - Prometheus? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Free play after passing. Stumbled upon by accident - this place was not displayed on the map either with a question or an exclamation. familiar.

This "Prometheus" was chained to a rock to be devoured by the harpies. After killing the harpies, a cutscene with a dialogue is turned on:
Spoiler

There is no land road - only by swimming. Skellige, the nearest move point is "Ancient Tomb", a little further "Foot of the Giant" and "The Bridge at Kaer Trolde".
Spoiler

His name is Jörg. He explains that "... I was framed - they accused me of murder. I didn’t love old Gratter, but I didn’t want him dead ...". He asks to be released, says that there is no money, but at the meeting he will thank him. I believed him and set him free. To the question "Can you walk?" - he says that he will rest a little and everything will be fine. Meditated for a day - he does not dump anywhere. Add. the task is listed as completed. But do not forget that I am in the "free game".
Spoiler Uploaded the video of the dialogue (although I turned on the recording after Geralt's question "Why were you chained?")
I 'll add a link after the approval of the moderator ... I'm waiting ....... Oh! Waited after 6-7 hours)!

Questions:
Did I MISS some side quest somewhere? Has anyone met this guy or Gretter? Or is it so ...

PS On request on the Internet I came across information. Jörg Ankrath (en Krayt is the surname of the founders of the northern part of Undvik) is the protagonist of the fantasy trilogy "Empire Ruined" by Mark Lawrence, release year 2012 (while working on The Witcher, all 3 books were published (I did not read)). So this could be an Easter egg reference to some of the events in this book.
44 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kordor 09.11.21

Cool reference.

K
KirsanKir 09.11.21

This is the first time I hear about this Easter egg!)

A
AlexOmen 09.11.21

In some village (I don't remember exactly) you can find his sister who, according to the idea, should give the task to save her brother. I, too, first saved Jorg, and then I found my sister.
The assignment says that this is Undwick, but as far as I remember, this is Ard Skellige.

G
Gutsz 09.11.21

Ramzes181276
It seems there was some kind of bug with him

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

The author, this is an ordinary side quest, why are you so sold out? ... (=

In some village (I don't remember exactly) you can find his sister who, according to the idea, should give a task to save her brother.

No ... His sister is in the village Rogni, but she appears there only after you free her brother ... Actually, you can tell her about it or give a lesson about what happens if you lie ... (=

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Psychodolb
Author, this is an ordinary side quest, why are you so sold out? ... (=
... about which, along the way, few people know ...

Yes, I did not disperse, oh-oh-oh ... strict moderator .. .))) I
passed the game, I am looking for rare buns, like here:
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vopros_medved_na_pogrebalnom_kostre_dlya_geroev-878115/

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

about which, along the way, few people know

Well, there are people who run according to the plot and, in principle, they do not want to carry out side quests ... just to get to the ending as quickly as possible and like "pass the game" ... Those who are interested have found everything for a long time , the game didn't come out yesterday ... (=

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Psychodolb
Well, those who are "running through" or "no longer interested" are unlikely to look into this topic.
And before "mazyukat" pages with information, I try to monitor - not "button accordion" will work.

U
UnItalianoVero 09.11.21

Kordor
KirsanKir
AlexOmen
Gutsz
Continuation of the quest - just northwest of the village of Rogni

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

UnItalianoVero
Psychodolb
AlexOmen
Yes - that's right. This is a little sister near the "water nabamutila" village. The old man slandered, and this provoked her brother to murder.
Spoiler Thank you all.

Damn, I'm crap !!! More than 160 hours passed until the end of the game, looking into all the stakes, doing everything that turned up - more than 200 quests (220 with something).
AND ON YOU - in the "free" game here and there, the "unexpected" climbs out. I also found the bard Troubadour with the "bride" of the marsh, and moonshine still at a distillery, and a naked succubus with a lover in a cave in the mountains, and Leshy at a sawmill ....
Spoiler

And, it seems to me that this is not all ... Yes. and I'm not starting a new game + on purpose - the add-ons will be released soon ... Yes-ah ... I stuck here for a long time ..

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Ramzes181276 ".... moonshine still at the distillery, and a naked succubus with a lover in a cave in the mountains ..."
Hm ... and you, that Gremist's quests for the "master alchemist" did not pass ?! These are the same places for his assignments.
You can find it this way, without a quest, but then the "equipment" will not work, if you come on assignment - Geralt will also start, and he will drive moonshine himself :)

I
Iasthope 09.11.21

Ramzes181276
I personally did not know about such a quest, although I thought that I went through and opened everything

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Old_Nick
I didn’t come across this quest, and I discovered everything written above only yesterday .... the equipment is red, but inactive.
Thanks for the tip about Grammist and Alchemy. Found in the internet this quest "Exercise in the highest alchemy".

Iasthope
I also thought I went through and dug everything (or almost everything). I sailed to the "island of fogs" only when there were no misunderstandings with quests on the map. I was delusional ...

... The rabbit hole is really deep ...
And Uncle Bilbo was right about the road and adventures ...

And how many of these "unexpected uncharted on the map" lurked in everyone's "attic" ...

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Everything that was said above is true (loaded early saves).
Before finding Jorg, near the village there are no sisters, nor the grave of Greater with mourners. Although, logically, this sister should have given a tip "they say, my brother is in the priest," or Jorg should have been marked on the map as a "man in trouble", the place there is already very "lonely".
The "Exercise in Higher Alchemy" had to be repeated in the right order. The grass from the succubus is taken without problems, but there was no cyclops at the distillery, and the moonshine still persistently sent me to read the instructions that I had already found and read before meeting Grammist.

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Ramzes181276
".... the moonshine still persistently sent me to read the instructions that I had already found and read before ...."
He "sends", but if he remembered the order of switching on the levers, then you can go without "reading". I found the same thing before and included everything "from memory";)
The "read notes" entry will hang, but when you hand over the quest, it will go into the archive, although it may "turn red", I did not pay attention. But the quest is completed normally "the second time" - for sure

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Old_Nick
After the succubus, I took and read both notes, there was no cyclops, (I remember the order of turning on the levers) the device did not start. And there was no quest. After your prompting, I went to Grammist, activated the quest and returned to the distillery. There was a cyclops, but the device did not start, as it persistently (yellow) pointed to the place - where the instruction was before. Re-reading and jerking the levers did not give any results (maybe "my personal" bug, but the script did not work in any way). I rebooted yesterday's save (before the discovery of the succubus, distillery, Troubadour and sawmill) and performed it in the desired order.
And today it is still "Found, not stolen." Yes, from the DLC in Velen 2 quests (otherwise I forgot about them altogether).
At the moment there are 235 tasks (all). And, considering that I keep bumping, this is not the limit. How many of them are there in general? .. This is some kind of drug ... And that's good!)))

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

H.Z.
I found a distillery and a succubus cave before the quest, took the flower, there was no cyclops, I found hops, I read the note, the "process" did not start.
I talked with Gremist, got the quest, gave the flower right away, praised;). I went and invited the second druid. Then he went back to the distillery. Cyclops appeared, killed. The pointer jumped to the empty table in the same way. I went to the apparatus, ignored the hops, lit a fire, when a replica appeared, something like "it's time" - switched the levers. The bottle appeared.
Something like this :)
If it did not work out, I would have scored on the quest at all, too much in the interval "not committed"

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Did you find "Kidnapped in his youth"? The same interesting, albeit short quest
In one of the bays of the central island, I met a fighter fighting off pirates and ....;)
Where exactly, alas, I don’t remember, I only remember that at the very edge of the water. True, there is a suspicion that it is taken only in the initial period of the study of Skelige

Still, in the very first passage, somewhere on Skelige, I came across a quest with slavers (freed girls from them), it was called something like "Women (bodies, flesh ? don't remember exactly) for sale. " Then it passed easily, but I did not remember where. And I never find it anymore :(
Can someone tell me?

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Old_Nick
Quest replayed and returned . Thanks for the Gremmist, otherwise I would have remained in confusion.
I came across some more "red artifacts", but did not find out anything definite. So the game still has skeletons in the closet.

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Old_Nick
"Kidnapped in my youth" is not listed in my quests. Thanks.
You planted more drugs on me.
DLC coming soon. I will start NG + with a more "leisurely" passage.