3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Question. What is this Jorg - Prometheus? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Free play after passing. Stumbled upon by accident - this place was not displayed on the map either with a question or an exclamation. familiar.

This "Prometheus" was chained to a rock to be devoured by the harpies. After killing the harpies, a cutscene with a dialogue is turned on:
Spoiler

There is no land road - only by swimming. Skellige, the nearest move point is "Ancient Tomb", a little further "Foot of the Giant" and "The Bridge at Kaer Trolde".
Spoiler

His name is Jörg. He explains that "... I was framed - they accused me of murder. I didn’t love old Gratter, but I didn’t want him dead ...". He asks to be released, says that there is no money, but at the meeting he will thank him. I believed him and set him free. To the question "Can you walk?" - he says that he will rest a little and everything will be fine. Meditated for a day - he does not dump anywhere. Add. the task is listed as completed. But do not forget that I am in the "free game".
Spoiler Uploaded the video of the dialogue (although I turned on the recording after Geralt's question "Why were you chained?")
I 'll add a link after the approval of the moderator ... I'm waiting ....... Oh! Waited after 6-7 hours)!

Questions:
Did I MISS some side quest somewhere? Has anyone met this guy or Gretter? Or is it so ...

PS On request on the Internet I came across information. Jörg Ankrath (en Krayt is the surname of the founders of the northern part of Undvik) is the protagonist of the fantasy trilogy "Empire Ruined" by Mark Lawrence, release year 2012 (while working on The Witcher, all 3 books were published (I did not read)). So this could be an Easter egg reference to some of the events in this book.
44 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

ZorbaBudda
Thank you, I checked the quest - there are completed ones. I guess I was drunk when this passed. I do not remember. I delete the question.

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

they still give you a picture of Emhyr

Hierarch of Eternal Fire, but not the essence ... This is really part of the plot, it is impossible to miss ... (=

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Psychodolb
Thank you, sorry for bothering you, explanation above.

A
Anchoret 09.11.21

Perhaps it was already like this:
Spoiler