3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21 07:40 pm

Question. What is this Jorg - Prometheus? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Free play after passing. Stumbled upon by accident - this place was not displayed on the map either with a question or an exclamation. familiar.

This "Prometheus" was chained to a rock to be devoured by the harpies. After killing the harpies, a cutscene with a dialogue is turned on:
Spoiler

There is no land road - only by swimming. Skellige, the nearest move point is "Ancient Tomb", a little further "Foot of the Giant" and "The Bridge at Kaer Trolde".
Spoiler

His name is Jörg. He explains that "... I was framed - they accused me of murder. I didn’t love old Gratter, but I didn’t want him dead ...". He asks to be released, says that there is no money, but at the meeting he will thank him. I believed him and set him free. To the question "Can you walk?" - he says that he will rest a little and everything will be fine. Meditated for a day - he does not dump anywhere. Add. the task is listed as completed. But do not forget that I am in the "free game".
Spoiler Uploaded the video of the dialogue (although I turned on the recording after Geralt's question "Why were you chained?")
I 'll add a link after the approval of the moderator ... I'm waiting ....... Oh! Waited after 6-7 hours)!

Questions:
Did I MISS some side quest somewhere? Has anyone met this guy or Gretter? Or is it so ...

PS On request on the Internet I came across information. Jörg Ankrath (en Krayt is the surname of the founders of the northern part of Undvik) is the protagonist of the fantasy trilogy "Empire Ruined" by Mark Lawrence, release year 2012 (while working on The Witcher, all 3 books were published (I did not read)). So this could be an Easter egg reference to some of the events in this book.
44 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Old_Nick
However, there is a suspicion that it is taken only during the initial period of the study Skelige

No, it can be taken at any time ... (=

Still, in the first passage, somewhere in Skelige ran on a quest to the slavers

"Flesh for sale" ... there is a problem with this quest, because it is taken in the pirate village where you come on Lambert's quest ... and you can only take it if you did not come on the quest ... otherwise there will only be a dialogue about Hammond , and after killing him all the pirates are hostile and it is impossible to take the quest ... (=

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Psychodolb "... and you can take it only if you did not come on a quest ..."
"That's it, Petrovich!" (c) :)
Yes, indeed, for the first time I sailed on Skeliga without taking the "Tangle", and in other adventures I have already combined it. It turns out - in vain :)

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Old_Nick
Psychodolb
Damn, I don't have "Flesh for Sale" either ...
Gentlemen, I see that you've plowed everything up and down, how many quests are there in TOTAL? I have 235 opened (including failed ones).

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Ramzes181276
If there was some convenient way to count them - I would say, besides, not all quests are marked in the diary ... There are also such mini-quests where you just talked and went, without notes ... Like with a troll who cooks soup from nakers ... But I found and completed absolutely everything that is in the game ... Only the quest to kill Radovid has failed, but this is a bug that, I hope, will be fixed in the upcoming patch ... (=

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Psychodolb
I meant those that are "detected" in the tasks. You (as a moderator) have more information.
But I found and fulfilled absolutely everything in the game ... (=
Hmm ... I too naive to think so ... is nothing ...

I have 4 of missed, could they have continued ...

Keyru He killed near the tower alchemist - suspect that it is some kind of "syphilis" invent later emerged result -. corpse to protect Caer Morhen not pozovosh ... Yes, and killed in vain ... (read a different result) ...
Spoiler

Here gang affairs natupil
Spoiler

Here Dijkstra his money is not found, and it is the final battle of the freeze ...
Spoiler

you do not remember ... probably died looters)))
Spoiler

Old_Nick
An example of a "stuck" quest due to the wrong order of execution I can't find the bones
spoiler , because I found and buried them a little earlier, and it's too lazy to replay.

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Ramzes181276
Here Dijkstra did not find his money, but he froze from the final battle.

It's not about money, it's a bug ... (= I

counted ... everything in the game, taking into account the search for treasures, witcher sets and orders, 267 quests ... (=

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Psychodolb
Sorry. I remember. I really didn't find the money, but I had to kill Dijkstra (unfortunately) - our conversation got into a conflict just because of that money (they say, "I don't owe you anything," etc.).

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Ramzes181276
Money has nothing to do with this quest ... After the murder of Radovid, Dijkstra decides to become the new king of Redania ... you either have to agree with this and leave, but then Bianca and Roche die, or kill the scoundrel ... and everything would be fine , but if you kill Dijkstra, then this quest, which closes perfectly, suddenly becomes a failure before the final battle ... so it seemed like it used to be with the "Cave of Dreams" ... This is a bug that should be fixed ... (=

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Psychodolb
Yes, that's right. Bianca and Roche are alive, the failure of the quest "Affairs of State Importance" popped up before the final battle. So, it was peaceful to loop through - there were no options ...

And the failure with Keira jumped out when it was necessary to call everyone to the battle.
Thanks.

PS I counted ... in total in the game, considering the search for treasures, witcher sets and orders, 267 quests ... (=
I'm in a stupor ...

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

I have 252;)
Well, "Flesh for Sale" flew

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Old_Nick
This is at Psychodolb 267 ... You have 252 ... I have 235 ...
I modestly smoke on the sidelines ...)))

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Ramzes181276
Questions on the map, even if you cleaned everything up? ... There is also a bunch of hidden treasures that are marked as quests in the diary ... otherwise there is too much difference in quantity ... It's hard to miss 30 quests ... (=

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

The Psycho-Column of
Questions on Skellig in the sea left 6-8 pieces (tired of swimming for useless contraband). The rest of all questions have been opened. I think that somewhere on land I was inattentive. Something could "close" as a result of my actions, or after the "Island of Mists". In post-plot research I came across some "red misunderstandings", but I could not figure out where their "legs grow" from.

S
Sam_FisherPG 09.11.21

By the way, "Flesh for Sale" has to do with Lambert's quest "Unraveling the Ball", if anyone needs it. Lambert sends it to that village (on the corpse of the leader you can find a letter in which Tauler refuses to do business with the slave traders). If you go through "Flesh for Sale" the leader in the village is not, as I understand it is a spare quest to clean up that village with the slave owners.

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Sam_FisherPG
"Unraveling the ball" - completed 20 points. Maybe somewhere in the wrong place, he got lost and the branch got lost. It is likely that other quests could have gotten lost as well.
By the way, I didn't find a vampire in the coffin poking "Fuck" either.

O
Old_Nick 09.11.21

Psychodolb "...... There is also a bunch of hidden treasures that are marked in the diary as quests ..."
Yes :)
"In the water" only smuggling or "Trophies of War", they are not written to the journal, but islands, probably, indeed, about a dozen "Hidden Treasures", I considered them the same;)
Well, there are a number of quests that are not marked with "questions". Like the same "Kidnapped in my youth", "Our nag", kids-kuro-stealers, bukhalovo with bards or the same vampire - you need to find them yourself, and there are quite a few of them. And there are quests that are active in certain conditions, for example, "Restless Neighborhood", or, I don’t remember what it’s called, to accompany the Ambassador’s daughter Varata on a walk,

G
Grandfather MastDai 09.11.21

Ramzes181276 A
vampire in a coffin somewhere in the sewer near Novigrad, there, in order to get there, you need to break through the wall with Aard.
And "Flesh for sale" appears only if you sail on Skellig without taking the quest "Unraveling the ball", if untangling the ball is already active, then in the pirate settlement you will simply be sent to Hammond and the quest Flesh for sale will not be.

P
Psychodolb 09.11.21

Old_Nick
Well, there are a number of quests that are not marked with "questions". Like the same "Kidnapped in my youth", "Our nag", kuro-stealing kids, bukhalovo with bards or the same vampire - you need to find them yourself and there are quite a lot of them

. take a ride so as not to miss ... The vampire is also not the most difficult way to find, if you spend at least a little time studying the sewers ... For example, the hidden letter of the Nilfgaardian agent in Novigrad was much more difficult for me to find ... the second time, even knowing where it is approximately located, I ran in circles for a long time, lol ... (=

R
Ramzes181276 09.11.21

Ta-a-ax ... Also "Our nag" surfaced ...
Many quests remain "overboard" if you do not use a step-by-step guide - a cheat sheet. It is much more pleasant to bump into them yourself. But, the reverse side of the medal - if you did not find it before a certain Rubicon - the quest can go to "a country about ......, sorry, lost things".

G
Grandfather MastDai 09.11.21

Ramzes181276
Well, if you practically do not use fast movements during the passage, and do not rush headlong, then one way or another you will still come across almost all these small additional tasks, with the exception of a few. In general, there are many dogs buried in the game, which makes it interesting to replay more and more. And if you always leave the main plot tasks for later, then the chances that some kind of side quest will go into oblivion tend to zero.