3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rouwer 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Disagreement between your opinion of the game or film and the opinion of the majority

That is, KAL (in your opinion) which everyone liked
(roughly speaking)

You can give examples

Immediately I say
There is no friend for the taste and color, so please do not have pointless arguments
133 Comments
Sort by:
n
northern alcoholic 09.11.21

Probably yes, I don’t remember what it could be!

R
Rouwer 09.11.21

I remember there were disagreements with Bioshock. But those who did not like it, I only saw two on PG.
For example, I was generally delighted with it

B
Balda716 09.11.21

Yes Bavalo: everyone likes Far Kray 4, I don't, for many reasons, the main of which is sadamia.

Bolda will be the third, I didn't like the bioshock.

m
masha 09.11.21

Yes, it happens sometimes.

R
Rouwer 09.11.21

Balda716
I did not like it because it is the same as the third part

K
Kochu 09.11.21

It's always like this with me, everything that the masses like, I don't like, but I like what the few like! so with my music

B
Balda716 09.11.21

Rouwer
This is only the Hamleyer part, the rest is generally a brain rupture.

R
Rouwer 09.11.21

Kochu
By the way, this happens very often.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

very cloudy. what is there for everyone?
For example, I know a lot of pitch people who liked bioshock, but mine finally didn’t like it and it’s a pity that I bought it.
then waxing I fell for PR and enthusiastic exhausts of Deus Ex 3 and Slipen Dogs. Someone liked these games again, but I shouldn't have bought them. it was necessary to download ripak.

J
JOKERIVAN 09.11.21

Of course, there were cases, and there are a lot of examples, from the last one, almost everyone is delighted with Bioshock infinite, but as for me wild feces, I probably tried to pass it 3 times, through force, I thought everything might be interesting further, but I could not, beautiful but no more than everyone admires incomprehensibly.
Also Borderlands 1 and 2, also a rare crap, it is not clear for what merits the praised one, that in the first one, in the second, it did not even reach the middle, boring
Dishonored, there too
Incredibly boring half-horror of The Evil Within
Of course Mass Deffect 3, with with its incredible variability of dialogues and multi-colored endings
The Last Wolfinstein, as they said, the main thing is to endure the prologue, then everything is cool, but I could not endure it
I.T.D. and T.P.
From the latest films, The Avengers, The Dark Knight 2-3, The Hobbit the third film

MunchkiN 616
Well, just a matter of tastes, for example, I really liked Deus Ex, passed a couple of times
But the dogs, yes, dogs are rubbish, but what else was worth waiting for from yubiks

R
Rouwer 09.11.21

+ Example: Interstellar
I indicated in the title and the movie, so
on KinoPoisk it entered the top 100 films in history, but I can't help but say that this is a complete CAL.
I do not know. Films are worse than a thousand, of course. But this one hooked me with something. I actually hated him.

JOKERIVAN
I can agree on the account of Mass Effect 3 (which is a terrible diarrhea (mainly due to the tricky ***** ending))
and the third Hobbit, with whom it turned out almost like with Interstellar.

J
JustAnOrdinaryMan 09.11.21

Interstellar is a masterpiece. The fact that you do not love space, but love fairy tales, does not make the film KALOM.

B
BioCommandos 09.11.21

There is only one game that did not justify its five hundred rubles.
This is Homefront.

D
Deckard 09.11.21

GTA series.

R
Rouwer 09.11.21

Deckard
Quite an interesting example

JustAnOrdinaryMan
Well, let's start with the fact that there is no friend for taste and color (I will immediately throw it into the title) Let's
continue with the fact that I just don't really like fairy tales (with rare exceptions) We will
also continue with the fact that I was expecting a bunch of controversies on the forum, but I hoped that you would not start them.
Well, let's finish by saying that Interstellar is crap. I can tell you a bunch of holes in the plot and scripts to name if I revise. In general, such a barrel of shit will fill up that will not come off in a month.

A
Alexandrovitch 09.11.21

Mortal Combat X (10) - A clone of the past MK is almost nothing new, except for
The Crew storyline itself - Praised as a third TDU even if you can't change the Persian (for some, this type is not necessary)

P
Playersaharan 09.11.21

JOKERIVAN
Looool, what does Yubiki have to do with it?) He's talking about Sleeping Dogs, not Watch Dogs.

S
Sima4 09.11.21

Conchito won the Geyrovision, but I have an absolutely negative opinion.

D
Dаkоta 09.11.21

This is mainly impassable feces. There is a feces that even with a normal trainer is impassable, the most "brilliant" representative of this genre is the game dark souls. There is another feces that can only be passed with the help of a trainer, dying light games, watch dogs and other masterpieces of the world game industry that many people like, but I don't. Here the feces of duti are not feces, it is easy to pass without a trainer, exactly what I need, more pleasure and less nerdiness, to be honest, it’s already tired of straining, a lot of games have already passed that are already sick of "difficulties" (constipation); it's a pity that it rarely comes out, battlefield, sleeping dogs, here are the games that I like, the ones that you really "play" ...

J
JOKERIVAN 09.11.21

Playersaharan
OOPS, a mistake came out) well, it does not change the essence of the matter, watching dogs are just awful, sleeping dogs will be better, although I was upset that there was no choice to remain a cop or become a bandit