3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rouwer 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Disagreement between your opinion of the game or film and the opinion of the majority

That is, KAL (in your opinion) which everyone liked
(roughly speaking)

You can give examples

Immediately I say
There is no friend for the taste and color, so please do not have pointless arguments
133 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 09.11.21

skyrim the most important disappointment in 2011 after gay age 2, after the quests obly waited for even greater depth in them and in the plot, but everything was done for schoolchildren, even there are no mods for good quests

R
Ralph Lauren 09.11.21

Oh, good topic, I have a lot of such opinions, I will add more later, but for now.

Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes From Liberty City. I do not know why this is so, but in recent years the game has been mixed with shit by all and sundry, cited as an example, as a bad game from Rockstar. Yes, nifiga like that. An adult and serious game, with an interesting plot that is intertwined with the Episodes, and which the Episodes show from a different angle. A very interesting find, by the way. GTA with the most elaborate protagonist in the series and the feeling that you are a real bandit, acting out in your head works very well with this game, you directly get used to the role of Niko. Plus, the missions here are not of a kind of fantasy, but rather mundane, which again brings the game closer to a simulator of a bandit, to reality. The gloomy and dense atmosphere of Liberty is also pleasing with its narrow streets and maximum development per unit area. For its time, it was a truly next-gen game and the most lively open world. Best GTA for me.

Grand Theft Auto V. And on the contrary, everyone licks this game, naming it almost the best of all. Well, I would agree with this opinion if it was September 2013. However, 2.5 years after the release, there was nothing left in the soul of this game at all, only a sediment from a short plot and how we, fans of single-player games, were thrown through pussies with this emphasis on chaotic online. There are three heroes in the game, but everyone knows that quality is better than quantity, here this wisdom just works. Two heroes are not very interesting, the third is a stereotyped psychopath, who was inserted to the delight of the schoolchildren. We took three heroes, but they didn’t fully disclose one of them, you don’t associate yourself with any of them and don’t get used to his skin. Together with the empty and almost non-atmospheric Los Santos, any connection with the game is generally lost, Well, you just go through it and, like, you are happy with the attraction, but there is nothing for the soul. There is a soul in the countryside, but it is not really involved in the game, alas.
Waiting for it and playing a few days before the official release, feeling like the chosen one, was the most fun of all. Two times then I tried to go through again, but almost immediately gave up, GTA is not the same.

Half-Life 2. Maybe I didn't understand something, but, in my opinion, this is just a generic shooter for its time with good physics. Starting in 2006, I took it 5-6 times, tk. again, I heard from many stories about the best game in the world, revolution, work of art, etc. etc. But I have never been able to get through to the end. It’s very boring, it’s just fucking boring, unbearably boring. Recently I looked at the key moments on YouTube and realized that I hadn't really lost anything. The plot does not evoke any emotions, does not hold in tension, boredom, as in the gameplay. But this is where such a hype comes from - a mystery, really everyone was so impressed by this physics.

BioShock: Infinite. A shooter without a shooter component. Its gameplay and mechanics, except as "nasty", can not be called in any way. The very idea of ​​the plot is cool (why only the idea? Because its implementation itself, the production is not very good), but playing it is akin to torture. A million stupid enemies without AI, then a million mechanical enemies, which are even more boring to shoot than ordinary ones. No ballistics or weapon feel. In short, hell. And the style of play, which everyone praises, gives me a headache, too bright and cloying.

S
SteveG8 09.11.21

Crysis is a very addictive action movie at first, but then it just kills with its boredom. It did not go through to the end, although the plot component is very good. Well, and graphics, of course, are something with something (in the most positive sense of this expression), but you can't get very far on a graph alone.

C
CEMENTATOR 09.11.21

Gauguin
......... Gothic (series) - the usual, for its time, RPG with a crooked gameplay. Very much overestimated ........
The first and second Gothic were a breakthrough in their time, no need to beat.

W
WAga 09.11.21

I hate Dragon Edge 3, all the gazebo games.

S
Strel-Ok 09.11.21

It's even scary to imagine what will happen if I start criticizing the universe of Fallout games (especially 1 and 2), the interest in playing which I still do not understand ... And if you still start doing it on the fan forum! ... Oooh, what will begin!

Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.11.21

Strel-Ok It's
even scary to imagine what will happen if I start ...
Everyone will die?

S
Strel-Ok 09.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
This is how they express themselves when a wave of indignation may arise from those around them. At the same time, it is possible not to specify exactly what will happen.
You see, I helped you develop, now you are a little smarter.

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.11.21

Strel-Ok
See, now you're a little smarter.
Heh, heh ... But fuck you! On the contrary, even a little bit worse.
You see, now you are mistaken and have become like me, a little ... I suppose you can not specify ...

S
SteveG8 09.11.21

Regarding Overrated Films: The Survivor.
This is probably one of the most wildly overrated pictures of this year. I do not argue that the film has a number of advantages and just very exciting moments, but this does not negate the fact that "Survivor", in places, a very boring movie. Two and a half hours - I think the creators went too far. However, it is worth at least once to reproach the film for the fact that it has some significant drawback, as connoisseurs of everything tall and rabid fans of DiCaprio will flock to you like a vulture, who will begin with zeal to prove to you that “Yes, the Survivor is the best I've ever seen! Who are you to blame Iñarritu for something, you brute ?! 11 out of 10 is the film of the year. Director - God, DiCaprio - Oscar! And you yourself take it off and only then express your opinion! ". In short, a very good survival tape, which is slightly spoiled by the episodic too slow action. And yes - to the operator Oscar.

_
_Egorian_ 09.11.21

GTA. Yes Yes. I exist. I never really liked her. Although no: it is worth highlighting only two parts - 2 and 3. The second, because it was cool to play at the playstation. The third because it was a breakthrough - the transition from top to third person, and so on. SA made with the rules of the plot, but not hooked. Graphene was made in 4, and the plot is worse than in SA. At 5 I won't even try to play.
Skyrim. Yes Yes. I don’t understand at all what was found in it. Boring, dead, empty world. No matter how much I started playing, I never killed Alduin, I didn't even get to the council. But then DLC !! That's what I really liked! Dragonborn and Daunguard passed with the greatest pleasure! Everything about this content is very cool and interesting. But the main plot and Smoke himself nothing.

B
BlackGhoSsT 09.11.21

Star Wars: Episode 7. How could THIS beat all the box office in the history of the film industry ??? I do not understand. Why is he so praised by everyone? I expected a decent sequel, but ended up vyser. The storyline is stereotyped. Kyle Ren or whatever he is, the son of Han Solo ... Have you at Besezda got this "wonderful" plot idea with the son-fathers and father-sons ??? At least we would have implemented it normally, but no, fig. Much has not been said. But you say: "You will find out everything unsaid in the next episodes, which will be released every year, ear." Every fucking year. The conveyor is running. Thanks to Disney. Ruined the whole universe with their under-episode. But what is the main villain. That Disney people were smoking to cast such an actor as the main villain? Yes, when he took off his mask, it just struck me for a laugh. It's just squalor. Darth Vader would have just died laughing if he had seen such a "heir". Just a banal remake of A New Hope, nothing more. The film is worth praising for its high-quality action, and, of course, the return of Han Solo and Princess Leia. In my old age, I did not recognize Luke at all. Apparently another actor. But in general ... the uttermost n **** c. For me, this franchise ended on the 6th. a logically completed episode. And this ... mats ... mats ... mats ...

S
Strel-Ok 09.11.21

BlackGhoSsT
Apparently another actor. Apparently, you were not at all interested in the film ... The same. About Besesda is also not a very joke. Otherwise I agree.

B
BlackGhoSsT 09.11.21

Strel-Ok
Apparently, you were not at all interested in the film. It was only good for it. I won't even look closely at the next episode. It is already obvious that it will definitely not be better.

B
BarackKamacho 09.11.21

Kazashiny adreasyan's
PR bots even got here

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.11.21

Rouwer
That is, KAL (in your opinion) which everyone liked (roughly speaking)
Call of Duty Series. The number one winner of the list is undoubtedly 8)
Except for the first two parts.

J
Juliana Escanor 09.11.21

Yes, everything has already been named. I only disagree about Skyrim and the Witcher. And about Star Wars, I agree only with the comment about episode 7.

On my own I can add.
Oblivion game. When you go through the main plot and other storylines + DLC, there is nothing more to do, it becomes extremely boring, and creating a new character and playing again does not pull at all. One-Time Play: Unlike Oblivion, Skyrim makes you want to play over and over again. And even when all the main things are done, you want to go and freely explore the world.

Deadpool movie. Shit jokes. It's not funny at all. Only in fecal films will they joke about feces. But there are many flies and they like it.

M
MelShlemming 09.11.21

Life is Strange. Not interesting at all. It seemed like a girly game to me.

V
Vovan21 09.11.21

Bioshock 2 Rage (I liked these) And the Witcher 1-2 didn't even go.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Rage threw some for some reason, it turned out to be an excellent shooter, to good shooter mechanics, quite normal and interesting AI against the background of most shooters (at which many enemies have armor that can be shot off, or some vulnerabilities, when there are one or two units left, they retreat and call for reinforcements, the wounded crawl back for cover), and with a bunch of various gadgets that can be used in battle, I'm not even talking about the design of locations, you can take any screen and make a post-apocalyptic comic, plus chic Russian voice acting without censorship.