3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rouwer 09.11.21 07:49 pm

Disagreement between your opinion of the game or film and the opinion of the majority

That is, KAL (in your opinion) which everyone liked
(roughly speaking)

You can give examples

Immediately I say
There is no friend for the taste and color, so please do not have pointless arguments
133 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 09.11.21

sozhah
Editing all pessimists taken at once. This is bullshit.

H
Hexogen 09.11.21

From games I get a series of Dark Souls with Bloodborne. These are collections of all the most crooked that can only be in games. But the fonnats hawala, not noticing the curvature of the management, the terrible imbalance, and the complete absence of at least some presentation of the plot, except for mountains of text in the descriptions of any garbage. And besides, they do not notice that for the fifth time they are going to sell the SAME game.
And from the films ... Well, perhaps Interstellar. A couple of really touching moments cannot stretch the whole film.
Oh yeah, also "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit". I just don't like them, that's all.

H
Hexogen 09.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Dude, here everyone has their own opinion, different from the rest, what are you dissatisfied with?

T
TTG 09.11.21

sozhah
yes you didn’t seem to have tried it.

bioshock infinite)
in terms of dynamics or in general?

T
TTG 09.11.21

Hexogen
I have nothing against it. What, little guy?

T
TTG 09.11.21

sozhah Did the
previous parts also cause such sensations?

T
TTG 09.11.21

sozhah
Can't a troll have an opinion of its own, even if it resembles verbal diarrhea?

M
Maklline66 09.11.21

I don't understand why most people like Skyrim - after all, this is a gray shit without a soul, in which the cancer that killed the fallout appeared - generator quests.
Well, as an alternative to what was said, I liked Alone in The Dark of 2008, although most of the players threw mud at it

T
TTG 09.11.21

sozhah
just wondering. Banned Bleknigersoff was a more entertaining character. Do you know about this?

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 09.11.21

Poh in general on the opinion of others! I never read the comments before downloading a game or movie! I draw all conclusions from my own experience!

B
BioGen 09.11.21

I don’t care about the opinion of others that I don’t judge to like it and to like it by others))

T
TTG 09.11.21

sozhah
breaking news.

T
TTG 09.11.21

sozhah
ay dont spik english.

T
TTG 09.11.21

Smoke is overrated. And much more for Wicher 3.

n
northern alcoholic 09.11.21

Half-life was remembered as the first shooter where the player does not just go from point A to point B, shooting enemies, but also performing some actions, where everything happens without cutscenes and the player learns about the development of the plot during the game and where the player is there are some allies. I object, the half is similar to Unreal, published in the spring of the same year and there you also had to do actions when passing the level, there, in order to understand the development of the plot, it was necessary to read the diaries of the Nalians and earthlings, there the Nalians could do something open. Plus, it's a "scary shooter" too.

f
fatallezzz 09.11.21

I can’t stand counter strike. All versions to one. Even as a child, I did not understand why everyone is so actively chopping into it in computer clubs, and on boring monotonous cards. Even now, I don't understand how you can play this, and even more so to pour in grandmothers for the sake of cock paint on weapons, invented by a dick who knows who, and standing like football. What is special about this game? Monotonous nerd gameplay, and a bunch of agro schoolchildren who are just wildly besieging the brain, it's worth saying that their game is shit.

At the same time, I can also say that most of them, for example, slander crysis, while I do not get tired of replaying the trilogy (especially the second part) and am really happy with the plot (not to mention the graphemy, of course). Many people say that Crisis is empty and about nothing at all, but I like it.

Still very much, by the way I am indignant, for example, towards all Nintendo games, such as Mario. I don't understand why people play this inferiority (more precisely, I understand that this is a matter of nostalgia, since everyone played it in childhood, including me, but no one understands that in childhood we played this guano, because nothing else there was no other)

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.11.21

Still very strong, by the way I am indignant, for example to the side ...
Similarly, very much, by the way I am indignant, for example, towards tongue-tied illiterate woodpeckers ...

w
warp 37 09.11.21

In terms of games, my opinion does not coincide with the majority:

What is fashionable to praise:
BioShock: Infinite is a grossly overrated game. The plot is good, but the gameplay is boring. I don't consider it a bad game, but just an overrated average.
Grand Theft Auto IV is a quality game, but after San Andreas, it's a disappointment for me. It's all about freedom of action.
Crysis (first part) - I think this game is a dummy benchmark with boring gameplay and almost a complete lack of plot.
Borderlands 2 is an extremely monotonous and boring game. I don’t understand at all how people play hundreds of hours.
Assassin's Creed after Brotherhood - I really love the first two parts. But with Brotherhood I started getting disgusted. First of all, because of the plot (I thought there were some conspiracies in the spirit of Deus Ex, and there was the wildest nonsense about ancient civilizations and the salvation of the world).
Battlefield 3 - This game can be called the alpha version of Battlefield 4, which is better in everything.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a great game, and I really liked it. But her sectarian audience sometimes gagging.
Dark Souls - crooked, lagging behind, but "khordkorno". I don't understand the hype around this game at all.
Mass Effect 3 is a control shot in the trilogy. A very disappointing game for me.

What is fashionable to mix with dirt:
Crysis 2 is, in my opinion, the only good game in the trilogy. The plot was delivered, the soundtrack, and in general, everything is better than the first and third parts.
Call of Duty before Black Ops III is a decent popcorn Hollywood shooter with great multiplayer. By the way, Black Ops 3 is neither one thing nor that.
Well, I don't remember anymore, although the list is far from complete.

From the films I can definitely call "Mad Max: Fury Road". Well, I don't understand what people find in this piece of shit without meaning and plot.

G
Gauguin 09.11.21

Theme for mother's nankanfarmest. Well, so can I:
Games:
The Last Of Us is the most overrated game in recent years and one of the worst games in Naughty Dog. The gameplay is above average, the design is good, the rest is standard. A bunch of movie clips sewn with white thread + unrevealed characters and murky relationships. All this is served with such a serious face that it becomes ridiculous.
Bioshock (series) - Poor gameplay in shooters is hard to imagine. Not to mention the unnecessarily pretentious scenario.
Skyrim is the most overrated seventh generation game. It is a stepback from Morrowind and even Oblivion. Mediocre in all aspects - from gameplay to open world.
Half-Life 2 is an absolutely standard shooter for its time. Was a revelation only in terms of physical manipulation. A banal dystopian plot (it is also mediocre served), the illusion of variety in the gameplay and zero elaborated characters.
Gothic (series) - the usual, for its time, RPG with a crooked gameplay. Very much overrated.
GTA: San Andreas was not bad for its time, but it is too exalted by all sorts of schoolchildren to this day. After a four (and even more so a five) it is absolutely unplayable.

Films:
Star Wars (series) - very overhyped.
Memento - the film is entirely based on the concept "from end to beginning". Remove it and the film would be forgotten the next day.
Taxi driver - I love Scorsese, but here the question arose "what did you want to say?"
Birdman is the most overrated of the last. The theme is as old as the world, as well as the content.

C
CuntCrusher_ 09.11.21

MunchkiN 616
That's about Deus Ex 3, you're in vain, definitely one of the best games, I just played 5 times and each time was not like the previous one.