3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skull face 09.11.21 08:17 pm

What part of Resident Evil did you play for the first time? (Resident Evil)

In this thread, I would like to know who played which part of Resident Evil for the first time?

Personally, I played Resident evil 3 Nemesis, I was about 9 years old, and this was in our local game room. After that, I specifically got hooked on this business)))

Then I saw Resident evil 2, unfortunately I could not pass it because I lacked brains then, well, and then I played in Resident evil (part one), respectively, I did not pass it.
When I turned 15, I took a Playstation from a friend and all 3 parts of Resident Evil and went through them without steaming too much. Well, in 2007, when I completely forgot this episode, I accidentally came across a pirate Resident evil 4 in a store, naturally I bought it and I went through it with great pleasure !!!
144 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leon Kennedy 92 09.11.21

I had playstation 1, on it I played parts 1,2,3, respectively. Then on my computer I passed Resident 4. Now I'm waiting for the fifth part.

[
[SIB] SHIFTIV 09.11.21

oddly enough, my first resident was 4)) well, then I went through 1.2.3 accordingly, I'll be at 5

O
OliveR_28 09.11.21

Oddly enough, at first the fourth part of the year in 2007 somewhere ... The game, of course, immediately flew into my list of favorite games ... Then I wanted to know what happened before ... Passed the third part =) After a while passed a remake of the first and second parts, also having read books on these parts .. Not long ago passed ZIRO, but about Veronica I read a detailed story dedicated to the plot, etc.
It so happened that I went through everything almost from the end =) I already know almost everything about re5, it remains only to go through it myself

V
Verka Smerduchka 09.11.21

In 2007, they brought RE 4, I really liked the game, I decided to find out what the previous parts were. A year later, RE 3 passed somewhere, then RE 2 by half, and in RE 1 I played quite a bit. Waiting for RE 5 for a long time, in short, since the time it was announced.

p
poruchik_99 09.11.21

On the forum, on the 4th Resu, I wrote a similar thing, but okay, I'll do a copy-paste.

In 1998, when I was a student, I went to a friend who had the 1st Sonya, when he said that he would now turn on the "SCARY" game, I just smirked to myself, but I still remember the first sensations - "hands out of the windows", Tirana - it was the 1st Resident, (for some reason I am jarred by the phrase "Resident Evil"), then it was really creepy.

Played such parts: RE1, RE2, RE3, RE: Code Veronica, RE4, RE: Dead aim.

Actually, I bought the Dreamcast console because of two games, of course RE: Code Veronica (which I consider to be the best of the entire PE series) and Shenmue 1.2. And at the end of 2008, I took a disc of the 1st resident in the store, from the 1st "Ploika", took it for the collection, (now I have all the numbered parts of this series, I will also take the 5th one soon, and a couple of unnumbered ones), played with the emulator, the impressions of course are not the same, but I went through both scenarios of the 1st resident with pleasure, I even forgot what to do in some quests, and after all I went through it five times before and thought that I knew everything by heart!

S
Skull face 09.11.21

Yeaaaaaa, something is dead here

S
SmilingWalkerXD 09.11.21

to poruchik_99,
Shenmue 1 Bliiin, I envy, I only played 2 (but super igruha! =) Ren - kills on the spot =)))))

The first PE was the first, but my dad played it, and I just watched (so far I'm afraid of the appearance of these similarities of large frogs (which is the funniest thing in PE1, in the rest - I pass normally, even somehow I don't care =))
And the first PE, which I played independently, was PE2. Then most of my friends got hooked on it (in principle, because of me, they also connected to Final Fantasy, Silent Hill and Tomb Ryder) Like
this.

S
Serg PROFI 09.11.21

I went through all the parts except for 5, I only play cansols

D
Dark ride 09.11.21

I played everything, went from start to finish, sometimes several times)
For me, a resident ivil is just an icon of video games)

_
_Gulya_ 09.11.21

Resident evil 3 Nemesis, I was 9 years old
Similarly, though at first my mother passed it, I was afraid of that uncle in a raincoat D:
Then somehow I decided to go through.

u
user470943 09.11.21

Resident evil 4

N
Nihiliant 09.11.21

I watched (did not play myself) for Resident evil 3 Nemesis and Code Veronica on the Dreamcast. And I played Resident Evil 4 for the first time. Then I played Outbreak.

j
just_cake 09.11.21

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.
Now I know that Code Veronica seems to be the best one based on the old mechanics, so I'll definitely try it out.

K
Kirk Rysin 09.11.21

Resident evil 2 ... Yes, there were real puzzles and True horror ...

A
ANDYANDREY 09.11.21

played on "Sega Dreamcast" in "Resident Evil 2")

R
Rightcross 09.11.21

For me, the first part was the 1st Resident Evil, I also played it on the PlayStation.

d
devildoom 09.11.21

I had 2 on your Sonya

S
SATANA 09.11.21

ooooooooooooo I remember this sunny day when I saw a resident ivl 4 in the store, but when I bought it I o *** l the management there was kind of a curly QTE curly and not in the zombie theme, some weak zombies with chainsaws, on the contrary, it was full of crap, but I had it passed

S
Suofer 09.11.21

started with 3, then went through 4, and went through 5 =)

N
Nazarrr 09.11.21

I started with the second part ... eehh the game impressed in earnest))) then the third and first, fourth parts disappointed me (changed the review and ... the most funny thing for me was in the previous parts that when you don’t know what awaits there you have something rustling ... in short, they made an action from a third person .. 5th liked it) but still the same action does not cling and is not scary as it was on 1-3 ... interested) But the 2nd and 3rd part rules)